• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

DCX

DCX
turnbuckle said:
DCX, wanna try again tonight? Same as yesterday, I'll be available any time after 8pm - just give me a 20 minute or so warning. (I work past 8pm to get ahead, but will gladly leave this place for some baseball)

If not, basically same thing DMNC.
yes sorry bout last night.. Madden playoff game and nba free agency talk lol

DCX

Mrbob

Yeah but that was actually when I could hit the ball. My contact to miss ratio is probably hovering around 50 percent.

I might be able to get a game in later tonight..possibly. I'm crunching for two final papers at the moment which need to be fairly detailed with both due on Monday morning.

turnbuckle

Mrbob said:
Yeah but that was actually when I could hit the ball. My contact to miss ratio is probably hovering around 50 percent.

I might be able to get a game in later tonight..possibly. I'm crunching for two final papers at the moment which need to be fairly detailed with both due on Monday morning.

If DCX or DMNC don't post before, I"ll be leaving work at 9pm EST. If I'm not in a game with either of them and you're available, send me an invite.

Mrbob

turnbuckle said:
If DCX or DMNC don't post before, I"ll be leaving work at 9pm EST. If I'm not in a game with either of them and you're available, send me an invite.

We will have to schedule for another night. I won't be home until a little after 9pm est.

turnbuckle

Mrbob said:
We will have to schedule for another night. I won't be home until a little after 9pm est.

I'll be available pretty much from 9:30 until maybe 1am (not sure if you thought I would only be available until 9pm or if you were saying that you wouldn't be able to make it at all tonight :p)

Turn lets start our series tonite.

Ahh, didn't see your post. Alright, I should play against you first anyways since I believe our series is scheduled before the one I have with MrBob. What time were you thinking?

eznark

Banned
Sorry pistol, went awol there for the night. If you want to play today I can as long as we start before two or so, then I imagine I will be around after 11 or so to play.

turnbuckle

Dmncnby2k9 said:
My apologies Turn, sumthing unexpected came up, hope u understand. Let me kno wat time works for u today.

no worries, man. I played an online game and got crushed by the Royals last night. Probably was a good thing I didn't get to play in a series that counted :p

I'm gonna be catching Toy Story 3 tonight so I probably won't be on until after 9pm, but I can be good anytime from there. I'll likely be out of town this weekend, but I'll post in here if I'm able to play Saturday or Sunday.

Gamer of the Day, whuuuuuuuuut!!!

And all I get is messages from random players telling me I suck :lol :lol

Its all good eznark, we could get a game going now if you want

eznark

Banned
gonna have to wait til tonight. congrats on gamer of the day...i better not get a shit ton of messages when people look at your recent games

LJ11

pistolpete2940 said:
Gamer of the Day, whuuuuuuuuut!!!

And all I get is messages from random players telling me I suck :lol :lol

Its all good eznark, we could get a game going now if you want

Just saw it. :lol

turnbuckle

Gah, change of plans has me going to a late showing of ts3. I won't be back until around midnight. I can play as many as you can after that our anytime before 2pm tomorrow. Sorry man.

turnbuckle

DMN, do you know what's going on with our connection? I just ran a speed test on my net to see if something was messing up on my end. Maybe it's Sony's servers. Our game was great until the 5th or so :(.

----

You gonna be available tomorrow? Don't think we should play another one while the lag is going crazy.

Yea man. Lag got out of hand. Wen ur catcher threw to first n got the runner, i think it was cuz of the lag. Yea i should be on around the same time

turnbuckle

This series has been really screwing with ya on those errors. I feel the errors happen way too often in general, but yours have been early and on routine stuff.

DCX

DCX
Sorry fellas. Im still in ny. Should be home by six and could play a game tonight..depends if I'm tired or not.

DCX

Top Bottom