• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

eznark

Banned
Great series pistol. Fucking passed balls and that ground ball when you were stealing (so I couldn't stop prince from throwing to second as I had already started assuming the pitch would get past) killed me that game. I didn't check but if the game makes Lucroy a worse defensive catcher than Kottaras (which it seems they did) someone needs to fucking kill themselves.

LJ11

Frank told me he'll be out of town until Sunday.

I'll check the status of a couple of games later tonight and update you guys. I want to finish the league by the end of the July, if not sooner.

Edit: DCX/Doytch/Jambi/turn/Bob, I need you guys to have caught up by Saturday. Finish every series until week 6. We'll all be on the same page at that point.

DCX/turn I'm going to split your series, sorry to have to do it but I can't hold off much longer.

turnbuckle

LJ11 said:
Frank told me he'll be out of town until Sunday.

I'll check the status of a couple of games later tonight and update you guys. I want to finish the league by the end of the July, if not sooner.

Edit: DCX/Doytch/Jambi/turn/Bob, I need you guys to have caught up by Saturday. Finish every series until week 6. We'll all be on the same page at that point.

DCX/turn I'm going to split your series, sorry to have to do it but I can't hold off much longer.

Alright, sounds good. Bob, pick a time tonight and I'll be available.

Doytch

DCX said:
We can play tonight after i recover from LeDouche's BS tonight.

DCX
You think we could our games in today? (Hell, now if you're around.) I'm gonna be out tomorrow night and LJ wants us done by Saturday.

DCX

DCX
Doytch said:
You think we could our games in today? (Hell, now if you're around.) I'm gonna be out tomorrow night and LJ wants us done by Saturday.
ill be home all night bros..i can play all of them tonight or tomorrow . I'm home all day i have the day off tomorrow.

DCX

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
Out of curiosity, why can't you play before the announcement?
Cooking dinner for the family, probably watch Prison Break with the wife before she ends up going to bed around 9ish, at which i watch Lebronathon and then play you fools :p Detailed enough :lol

DCX

turnbuckle

I was hitting the crap out of the ball with the Nationals since I started using them until my second game with MrBob. I'm not particularly good at hitting either, so I'm just going to assume there's a hidden handicap built into the game in favor of the Nationals. This league has been enough to convince me that the Nats need to resign Dunn :lol

turnbuckle said:
I was hitting the crap out of the ball with the Nationals since I started using them until my second game with MrBob. I'm not particularly good at hitting either, so I'm just going to assume there's a hidden handicap built into the game in favor of the Nationals. This league has been enough to convince me that the Nats need to resign Dunn :lol
Played with them the other day. Elijah Dukes is a stud :D

BigAT you around? Wait, are we allowed to move on to week 7 yet?

eznark

Banned
DCX said:
Cooking dinner for the family, probably watch Prison Break with the wife before she ends up going to bed around 9ish, at which i watch Lebronathon and then play you fools :p Detailed enough :lol

DCX
Ah, I thought you meant you were just so emotionally distraught that you couldn't possibly play!

turnbuckle said:
Ur offense demolished ma pitching bro lol

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
Ah, I thought you meant you were just so emotionally distraught that you couldn't possibly play!
Actually that will happen after 10pm, but i'll play anyways :D

DCX

BigAT

pistolpete2940 said:
Played with them the other day. Elijah Dukes is a stud :D

BigAT you around? Wait, are we allowed to move on to week 7 yet?
I might be playing the role of depressed Knicks fan tonight. I should be able to play sometime later on in the night though.

Mrbob

Turnbuckle what is your schedule like today? I might be able to get our last game in later tonight, or perhaps tomorrow during the morning.

turnbuckle

Gonna be working til about 10pm EST, but can play around 10:30ish. Hit me up on AIM if that time doesn't work out for ya, cus I'm not sure I'll be around tomorrow morning.

BigAT said:
Pete, I'll be around the rest of the day if you want to play. Is your AIM name still as listed in the OP?
Yeah, I'll let you know if I can get one in before 5PM. Don't think I'll be available afterwards.

And yes, my aim is still kissmyairsbum, but I'm almost never on. You're better off sending me a pm.

JambiBum

Doytch said:
Hey Jambi, you're next for me (week 6). Should be free most of the day Saturday, and Sunday morning/evening.

Was wondering who I had as I haven't fired the game up since that fucking 2-1 every game sweep I was part of :lol. I have a birthday party I may or may not attend sat, but if I don't I'll be around. Sunday I should be around all day.

Top Bottom