• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

BigAT

pistolpete2940 said:
Wow, great game bigat. Mental mistakes really fucked me up. I knew from the first couple of innings that it would be a crazy one
Yeah, that one was pretty out of control. I made a couple of braindead moves myself (throwing to third instead of first after a dropped third strike). Thankfully my offense finally woke up in the 12th.

How many pitchers did you have left in the final inning? I was figuring you were probably down to your last, maybe one more in the pen.

LJ11

Only week 6 series that needs to get under way Jays/Rays.

Rest of you can move on to week 7. We're almost finished guys, so make that last push to get into the playoffs.

Doytch

Yeah Jambi let me know how you decided about today, otherwise you want to play tomorrow morning, or would later on be better?

turnbuckle

LJ, are we doing another season after this one? If so, do we have to keep the same teams? If so it's no biggie, but I was hoping to use Detroit. Strasburg is a nice consolation

JambiBum

Doytch I'm visiting my folks for the next couple of days. Didn't really expect to but when I get back I'll be good to play. Should be back no later than Tuesday.

Doytch

JambiBum said:
Doytch I'm visiting my folks for the next couple of days. Didn't really expect to but when I get back I'll be good to play. Should be back no later than Tuesday.
You leaving now or tomorrow?

eznark

Banned
Can we start our series before then, Doytch? Should be able to play late tonight but if not I can easily get three in tomorrow afternoon.

Doytch

eznark said:
Can we start our series before then, Doytch? Should be able to play late tonight but if not I can easily get three in tomorrow afternoon.
I should be able to play tonight. I got some people coming over in about an hour and a half, but they probably won't stay til the night. And I'm a scrub who doesn't work from home so I can only play after 6 weeknights.

Could probably get one in right now if you're free.

eznark

Banned
Doytch said:
I should be able to play tonight. I got some people coming over in about an hour and a half, but they probably won't stay til the night. And I'm a scrub who doesn't work from home so I can only play after 6 weeknights.

Could probably get one in right now if you're free.
Slaughtering pigs all day long, already down one bottle of bourbon so I'm guessing il be in no shape to play later

BigAT

Pete, I don't know if you're going to be around at all today but I'd like to get some games in as I'm getting NCAA this afternoon and will probably be head down in that for a while.

Doytch

eznark, can play tonight after 6, but kinda want to watch the HRD. Probably the best shot to get some games in cause I'm gonna be going out on wed and thu.

BigAT said:
Pete, I don't know if you're going to be around at all today but I'd like to get some games in as I'm getting NCAA this afternoon and will probably be head down in that for a while.
Yeah I'm free the next couple of days. How's tonight around 7 sound?

eznark

Banned
Doytch said:
eznark, can play tonight after 6, but kinda want to watch the HRD. Probably the best shot to get some games in cause I'm gonna be going out on wed and thu.
Lets at least get one in today then before the derby. I can make time all day Tuesday and Wednesday as well.

turnbuckle

LJ11 said:
Was busy most of the day dude, pretty tired as well. I'll be free tomorrow for most of the day.

Gonna be working til about midnight tonight. I could be around at 9pm (and later) tomorrow, or 6pm (and later) Wednesday if either of those work for you.

eznark

Banned
that second home run you were just constantly mashing x to check swing so I was waiting for you to stop and it forced me into a cutter

sorry not check swing, practice swing

eznark

Banned
Doytch said:
Dammit, I could feel Hell's Bells cracking there.
:lol

You could probably notice my total reluctance to go to him. I was hoping against hope you'd keep Overbay in there that last AB!

Doytch

eznark said:
:lol

You could probably notice my total reluctance to go to him. I was hoping against hope you'd keep Overbay in there that last AB!
Gonzo has a reverse split but there was still no way I was gonna go with Overbay. :lol

Top Bottom