• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
I'm saving DCX from that trade of Jeets if we all have to approve.

DCX when can you play our game? I get home tonight around 9:30cst if you want to play.
Gotta play jambi..then we can play..

DCX

Sanjuro

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

"No more trades accepted for this season" when you try and sign any free agent....

Fuck you Sony and your shit online.

JambiBum

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

"No more trades accepted for this season" when you try and sign any free agent....

I was going to ask about Dye and Pedro again :(

Sanjuro

This is LJ's fault...he told us to do this. Things are worse than ever.

2r71v82.gif

BigAT

LJ11 said:
I may have a much simpler solution. Pretty sure you can release players into the FA pool, release and then sign said players.

However, you can't blame me if DCX releases Jeter and he's lost to an internet abyss never to be heard from again.

LJ11

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

It's actually perfect, because you guys making a move with 3 fucking weeks in the season is a bit retarded don't you think? The only one who benefits is you, and your playoff run.

Dominicano, tomorrow works best for me homie.

Edit: Also, I'm assuming DCX can resign his own guy, if not...major lol.

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:
LJ11 said:
I may have a much simpler solution. Pretty sure you can release players into the FA pool, release and then sign said players.

However, you can't blame me if DCX releases Jeter and he's lost to an internet abyss never to be heard from again.[/QUOTE]
He knew what would happen. Now Tom Brady, Tony G and Derek Jeter can hang out and play pool in videogame purgatory.

DCX

Sanjuro

LJ11 said:
It's actually perfect, because you guys making a move with 3 fucking weeks in the season is a bit retarded don't you think? The only one who benefits is you, and your playoff run.

Dominicano, tomorrow works best for me homie.

Edit: Also, I'm assuming DCX can resign his own. guy, if not...major lol.
You bastard.

No. We can't resign anyone. The move was still a risk for me too, lost depth.

LJ11

Sorry dudes, I had no way of knowing.

I'll be honest, I wanted to shitcan the deal as soon as I heard it because it was pretty late in the season, but I didn't want to be a jerk and thought I'd let you guys have fun with it.

Now you're all screwed the last 3 weeks, Sanjuro even more.

Sorry dudes, did warn you though about possibly losing players.

DCX

DCX
LJ11 said:
Sorry dudes, I had no way of knowing.

I'll be honest, I wanted to shitcan the deal as soon as I heard it because it was pretty late in the season, but I didn't want to be a jerk and thought I'd let you guys have fun with it.

Now you're all screwed the last 3 weeks, Sanjuro even more.

Sorry dudes, did warn you though about possibly losing players.
i'm last in the league...with dudes over running bases and other lol BS, i'm fine :)

DCX

LJ11

We have 3 weeks to go, lets finish as soon as possible, no need to prolong this anymore than we already have.

Just get your games in whenever you can over the next week and half. By next Thursday I want all 11 weeks completed, or close to completed.

JambiBum

DCX said:
i'm last in the league...with dudes over running bases and other lol BS, i'm fine :)

DCX

That last inning. Where I ran you down from first to home, made me laugh. You should have pulled CC way earlier lol. Or have you just gotten to the point where you don't care anymore?

Sanjuro

It's no big deal. I just don't think it matters when trades are done. I treat this game similar to trading baseball cards when I was a kid, the same idea to a degree. Whole purpose is to just have fun.

DCX

DCX
JambiBum said:
That last inning. Where I ran you down from first to home, made me laugh. You should have pulled CC way earlier lol. Or have you just gotten to the point where you don't care anymore?
I think my problem is that i jumped right in the league without really learning the game. Until yesterday i didn't know how to hit the cutoff man. Base running is a clusterfuck for me so sometimes i must be sending runners to take more than one base at times as they will just take off even if the defender has the ball in his hand.

I'm in last plast, with the best team in the game, if that doesn't say anything about how i'm playing or my interest level then nothing else will. One game i can beat Sanjo, and another i can allow 23 hits. It's just been weird...

I have a hard time catching up to any pitches. That monster inning, i answered a text so it auto pitch for me lulz.

It's all good, i'm playing out my commitment. I won't be back next year :)

DCX

Doytch

I can't remember exactly who I'm facing, but I think it's Frank.

Anyway next couple days I'll be free tonight and tomorrow at 7, and then out all night Thursday.

DCX said:
I think my problem is that i jumped right in the league without really learning the game. Until yesterday i didn't know how to hit the cutoff man. Base running is a clusterfuck for me so sometimes i must be sending runners to take more than one base at times as they will just take off even if the defender has the ball in his hand.

I'm in last plast, with the best team in the game, if that doesn't say anything about how i'm playing or my interest level then nothing else will. One game i can beat Sanjo, and another i can allow 23 hits. It's just been weird...

I have a hard time catching up to any pitches. That monster inning, i answered a text so it auto pitch for me lulz.

It's all good, i'm playing out my commitment. I won't be back next year :)

DCX
I am hereby calling dibs on the Yankees for next season.

Thank you, kind sir :D

turnbuckle

Moving this weekend and unsure the exact time/date I'll have internet up at my new place. Charter gave me a "window" in which they may be over there, but they'll call me back (or I imagine I'll call harassing them) later to give me a more precise time. Gonna be out of town tomorrow to catch the Tigers extending their losing streak. So I pretty much need to get what league games I can in tonight and Thursday (or tomorrow before 1pm).

Seems like I picked a good day to not get a chance to hop on the game yesterday, eh? Sorry for your loss, Sanjuro.

LJ11

Unless I'm missing something, the season is 11 weeks long and everyone should be finished or close to finishing week 7 by now.

JambiBum

You around ez?

Big Im good for whenever. Would like to finish with ez first though

Didnt realize dcx and I still need one more. I should be around the rest of the day so whomever jumps on first Im game

eznark

Banned
Doug Davis pitched for me, and grooved a fastball despite me prefectly hitting the mark. How is David Price either a Davis or a d-squared?

JambiBum

eznark said:
Doug Davis pitched for me, and grooved a fastball despite me prefectly hitting the mark. How is David Price either a Davis or a d-squared?
D squared. David has two d's in his name. I didn't realize that your pitcher was Davis. Just got a little mixed up. Once you took Davis out I couldn't hit shit. I had timed him pretty much perfectly after the first. Your other guys just completely threw me off the rest of the game.

JambiBum

eznark said:
People call David's d-squared?!?? :lol :lol :lol
No :lol I originally thought you had made a typo with Davis. Then when you first said d-squared I thought you had meant to type two d's. I haven't slept in a couple of days. My mind isn't all there right now :lol

DCX

DCX
Good series. I'm so perplexed by the notice that you knew exactly when certain pitches were coming. It was sooo depressing. Gotta love that last game, last at bat. 3-0 took a fastball. then another one, meatball, im late??? WTF..i swung exactly the way i did to hit the two earlier homeruns. And of course, a ball by my helmet i swing at. Ugh...lets get this shit done!

DCX

JambiBum

DCX said:
Good series. I'm so perplexed by the notice that you knew exactly when certain pitches were coming. It was sooo depressing. Gotta love that last game, last at bat. 3-0 took a fastball. then another one, meatball, im late??? WTF..i swung exactly the way i did to hit the two earlier homeruns. And of course, a ball by my helmet i swing at. Ugh...lets get this shit done!

DCX

That was a good game. Had me sweating that last inning especially since A-Rod had already hit two out.

You start to tip your pitches a little bit. I know that's odd considering this is a video game and all so let me explain. Each game, after the first couple of innings, you would start to get into a groove where you throw the same pitches in the same order almost every batter. You need to mix it up a little bit more.

Mrbob

DCX want to get a game in?

Gonna pop in Mad Men Blu Ray on PS3 in a couple min so I'll be back in about 45 after its over.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX....destroy Bob!

Top Bottom