• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

JambiBum

Mrbob said:
Can anyone stop the Jambi train?
The game can. Fuck that last game really. Down 3-1 in the 7th. Hit a double then a single. Make it 3-2. Get the guy to third with another single. 1st and 3rd nobody out. Hit a line shot back to first and the guy manages to catch and tag my runner out at the same time. Next guy up hits a ground ball so I lose out on that run. Next inning I get two outs on him, he strikes out, ball is in the dirt, catcher over throws first. He ends up scoring two runs. Rest of the game went that way for me.

Good series Big. Just a little pissed from the way that game went though :lol

BigAT

Yep, good series. I think that's the first time I've seen the catcher not make the throw to first on a dropped third strike.

What was it like watching my complete mental breakdown in game 2? First I completely forget to go after a double play for no reason, pitch to Longoria instead of walking him, then groove a fastball down the middle to Pena. I was playing on tilt from there on out...and it showed.

JambiBum

BigAT said:
Yep, good series. I think that's the first time I've seen the catcher not make the throw to first on a dropped third strike.

What was it like watching my complete mental breakdown in game 2? First I completely forget to go after a double play for no reason, pitch to Longoria instead of walking him, then groove a fastball down the middle to Pena. I was playing on tilt from there on out...and it showed.

That double play I had no idea what was going on. It was Upton running so I thought maybe you didn't think you could get both guys out and just made the safe play. Would have made three sweeps in a row if it wasn't for you and Weaver. He pitched a great game.

eznark

Banned
I've been up to my ass in idiots the last few days and looks like I will be til tomorrow. Sunday-Tuesday though I can play as many as needs be.

LJ11, got called down to Philly to do some emergency moving. It may take up to 2 weeks but I'll try and get back ASAP.

Let the record show I tried to get Doytch to play Wednesday and Thursday, and much like Steve Nash vs. Robert Horry, Doytch didn't want any.

turnbuckle

2nrk5q9.jpg

That's some wicked depth at 3B (majors & minors) :lol

LJ11

Dmncnby2k9 said:
Im ready to play LJ, just let me kno wen

Be on in 10 minutes.

Frank, are you telling me that you won't be able to play any games for 2 weeks? Dude, that's a bit much.

LJ11

Dmncnby2k9 said:
Damn lightning show lol. Let me kno wen u wanna start

Going to watch the disaster that is the NY Mets, I'll be around all weekend so whenever you're free let me know.

JambiBum

LJ11 said:
Be on in 10 minutes.

Frank, are you telling me that you won't be able to play any games for 2 weeks? Dude, that's a bit much.
So what's gonna happen with Frank's games? He is one of the guys I have left in my schedule.

LJ11 said:
I'll try to cut it down to one wek, but I can't make any promises. Relative was given a week's notice to complete her move.

LJ11

Work around Frank for the time being, and if he's not back within a fairly reasonable period of time I'll play for the Mets.

turnbuckle

Pete sorry for not being available. I'll let you pick whatever times from tuesday evening forward for our series. Just tell me when and I'll be there.

turnbuckle said:
Pete sorry for not being available. I'll let you pick whatever times from tuesday evening forward for our series. Just tell me when and I'll be there.
Don't worry about it man, I wouldn't have been able to play the last couple of days anyway.

Mrbob

LJ I should be home around 9 to 10cst tonight if you want to get a game in?

Also, currently counting down each day towards the gutting of my team. Lilly and DLeeeeeee will be off my roster after they get traded. :(

turnbuckle

Alright, got my connection up at the new place finally. Maybe I'll be able to get those guys off the free agent list now (well, when I get home) :p :mad:

Good News: Sister's #2 move went well and is almost done, cutting time off 2-week projection. May be back by next Tuesday.

Bad News: The way they're not good at computers I can see myself having to stay until next Friday. I'll have to see.

turnbuckle

Hey Pistol, will you be able to finish up our series tonight? Sorry about that disconnect in the bottom of the 8th of that first game. I about threw my controller at the wall when that happened.

BigAT

How close are we getting to the playoffs? I have just one game left on my schedule. Time's at a premium with NCAA/Starcraft/Madden showing up.

Top Bottom