• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

Sanjuro

Dmncnby2k9 said:
Anybody want to participate in a Dan Haren-like trade? I need me an Ace for a playoff push :lol
Yeah, after that defeat I pushed into rage mode and pummeled you. Baker is a fucking stud in this game though, I had tons of trouble with him not to mention Lester for some reason is doing real shitty this season.

turnbuckle

LJ, Pistol and I played a game Wednesday night to its conclusion but when I checked yesterday it didn't register the outcome. It may have fixed itself by now, but I figured I should let ya know just in case. Pistol, wanna finish our series tonight? I'll be out of town tomorrow and would like to get as many games out of the way as possible. I think Doytch and Jambi are my last two opponents.

Dmncnby2k9 said:
Anybody want to participate in a Dan Haren-like trade? I need me an Ace for a playoff push :lol

Be careful. Your playoff push could be turned into fielding a team of nobodies if Sony decides to be dumb again. The two guys I was to get in my trade for Zimmerman are still lost in the void and I'm pretty sure there's no chance of recovering them now. :(

LJ11

turnbuckle said:
LJ, Pistol and I played a game Wednesday night to its conclusion but when I checked yesterday it didn't register the outcome. It may have fixed itself by now, but I figured I should let ya know just in case. Pistol, wanna finish our series tonight? I'll be out of town tomorrow and would like to get as many games out of the way as possible. I think Doytch and Jambi are my last two opponents.

Who won the game just in case I have to resolve it?

Bob, I'll be around tonight, just message me.

turnbuckle

Doytch said:
Turn, I could get some games in Sunday if you want. I'm supposed to play Frank now but he's still pussing out.

I can do Sunday evening. If Frank's hiding I could get some in tonight too if you want. Haven't heard from Pistol since our game Wednesday night.

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
you son of a bitch, i could be playing starcraft right now
WTF! Not my fault Sony decided to make the worst downloading update system in the world, and for more ads at that...

I'm in..see u on

DCX

turnbuckle said:
I can do Sunday evening. If Frank's hiding I could get some in tonight too if you want. Haven't heard from Pistol since our game Wednesday night.
My fault turn, had to work tonight, don't think I'll be available tomorrow night either. I'll keep you posted

turnbuckle

pistolpete2940 said:
My fault turn, had to work tonight, don't think I'll be available tomorrow night either. I'll keep you posted

No worries, I figured you had work to do. I won't be available today/tonight but I can be around tomorrow evening if you wanna wrap the series up.

LJ11

DCX/sanjuro, you're my last two opponents. Let me know when you're available.

I need to set a cut off date, we need to finish this already, playoffs start next Wednesday. If you haven't finished by then you forfeit your games.

BigAT

The Angels finished up their regular season today, ending up at 20-13. After a miserable stretch in which I think I lost five in a row, I managed to finish up fairly strong. Hopefully I did enough to make the playoffs.

eznark

Banned
What a weird lag-hitch that last game had. I ended up just straight guessing on everything (which is pretty much what I was doing against you anyway...after not playing for like 10 days I have no skill left). Sorry about that replay, I just had to see Ryan Braun go into super-slo-mo on that Abreau "double." I would have lost it if that run scored.

I can get one in tonight, DCX, sameish time. I can also play all day tomorrow. How many games does Frankman have left? While my record is bad I would prefer to not have to forfeit all 3 games because I'm last on his schedule and he had to leave town.

LJ11

DCX said:
I'm here fellas, lets get one and done..

DCX

Are you playing eznark? If you are we'll do our series some other time.

Edit: You guys aren't forfeiting a thing, you're here and available to play, Frank on the other hand is not, which means he'll get the L.

eznark

Banned
I can play both tonight or I have all day tomorrow. Kind of like to get them done tonight though so I can poop-sock the SC II campaign tomorrow.

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
I can play both tonight or I have all day tomorrow. Kind of like to get them done tonight though so I can poop-sock the SC II campaign tomorrow.
Will do, i will be busy tomorrow.

DCX

eznark

Banned
11-19 (with 3 frankman games left to play).

Repeat of the 2007 Brewers, as I just fell apart in the second half as games got more irregular in interval. 2-8 to end the season. Disgusting.

Doytch

k, jays just made the game close, so im gonna wait til after this is over. you want to wait til after the tigers game is over?

turnbuckle

Doytch said:
k, jays just made the game close, so im gonna wait til after this is over. you want to wait til after the tigers game is over?
Nah I would rather not. Unlike the tigers, I'm not forfeiting the season.

JambiBum

turnbuckle said:
Nah I would rather not. Unlike the tigers, I'm not forfeiting the season.
I'll play you after you're done with the game you're in. Unless you want to wait until you are done with Doytch.

turnbuckle

It doesn't matter really. I'll be available all day so I guess whomever has the tighter schedule should probably play me first.

turnbuckle

Doytch said:
Good close games there turn. Willie friggin Harris. :lol

Both teams played well. You gave up that one solo shot to Dunn that last game, but you adjusted to him really well. Game 1 the CPU really cheated ya. Too bad it didn't in game 2 or 3 as well :p

turnbuckle

Grrr, game froze right after your second baseman froze. Poor Adam Dunn :lol

--

Jambi, somehow you get me to swing at stuff that'd sail over the ump's head.:lol
Pudge is gonna have his ass put on waivers for that dropped third strike :mad:

Top Bottom