• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

Why do you need an hour break. Please. I'm dying to know.
Actually I only need 30 minutes, but I'm usually reading/doing other crap. If you want to play now, we'll play now.
eznark said:
you're a strange dude when have i ever made such an excuse? And honestly, I don't think my mother-in-law has ever made meat loaf.
... you never watched Batman: TAS have you? HEATHEN! Fast forward to 23 seconds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA4fsR3vwZc

Didn't think you had kids so I didn't mention braces.

eznark

Banned
The Frankman said:
Actually I only need 30 minutes, but I'm usually reading/doing other crap. If you want to play now, we'll play now.

... you never watched Batman: TAS have you? HEATHEN! Fast forward to 23 seconds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA4fsR3vwZc

Didn't think you had kids so I didn't mention braces.
Just came from the 5 month ultrasound today!!

When I have a toddler I will have an excuse to watch these cartoons you kids like so much. Also, I had to check my mother-in-laws facebook to see if you were stalking me somehow :lol

LJ11

You guys need to lay off, seriously. Yeah, he was gone for a couple of weeks but no one should hold that against him, shit happens.

A game can take anywhere from 40 minutes to an hour, some don't have 3 straight hours to play a video game.

Relax, we still have a few days remaining.

Edit: Frank has Jambi/ez/and who else?

eznark said:
Just came from the 5 month ultrasound today!!

When I have a toddler I will have an excuse to watch these cartoons you kids like so much. Also, I had to check my mother-in-laws facebook to see if you were stalking me somehow :lol
For some of us writing about Gaming/Animation was a hobby/living. Check out any of Penguin's threads sometime. And "you kids"? Dude I may be older than you. :lol
LJ11 said:
Edit: Frank has Jambi/ez/and who else?
That it's, we may get 3 in now though.

EDIT: great he logged off. I'm guessing no game in a half hour...

JambiBum

The Frankman said:
For some of us writing about Gaming/Animation was a hobby/living. Check out any of Penguin's threads sometime. And "you kids"? Dude I may be older than you. :lol

Post above yours sir.

LJ11

The Frankman said:

That it's, we may get 3 in now though.

If that's all you have left, I think 5 games in 3 days is doable.

Thanks Frank!

BigAT

The Angels are officially in the playoffs.

TIME TO CELEBRATE!

SBmPS.jpg

Mrbob

Lol damn my teams defense is so bad.

Easy double play turns into an error turns into a 5 run 8th inning. Tailspin. :lol GG Pete, now my only shot is to win the last two!

Mrbob said:
Lol damn my teams defense is so bad.

Easy double play turns into an error turns into a 5 run 8th inning. Tailspin. :lol GG Pete, now my only shot is to win the last two!
Lol good game, always enjoy playing against you. Now, I just need one of the next two to stay alive

Just got back home and ready. Hopefully we can finish both w/o nieces acting up. Why I agreed to take them while my sis and hubby are on vacation I don't know...

JambiBum

The Frankman said:
you know I need a break in-between games, though I covered this yesterday.
Since you pause so much we have to start by 8. I'm leaving at 10 30. Never have I seen someone use up all 5 minutes by the 6th inning. Do it again and I'll force you to forfeit.

The Frankman said:
Just got back home and ready. Hopefully we can finish both w/o nieces acting up. Why I agreed to take them while my sis and hubby are on vacation I don't know...
You got a hubby? Didn't know, congrats.

Mr.Bob, I should be home in about 30 mins. If you can, Id like to finish both games tonight. Won't be able to play tomorrow.

If not, Sunday should be fine too.

JambiBum said:
Since you pause so much we have to start by 8. I'm leaving at 10 30. Never have I seen someone use up all 5 minutes by the 6th inning. Do it again and I'll force you to forfeit.
Just got back home and ready. Hopefully we can finish both w/o nieces acting up. Why I agreed to take them while my sis and her hubby are on vacation I don't know...
*sigh* Again I thought I covered this. You didn't think it was weird I never fielded the ball Niemann hit? I was in the living room at the time, dude. Chill. Although I'm sure the argument we present before LJ11 would be hilarious. You don't like when I make defensive adjustments? Tough. And I wouldn't complain at all regarding the amount of breaks you got. :lol

JambiBum

The Frankman said:

*sigh* Again I thought I covered this. You didn't think it was weird I never fielded the ball Niemann hit? I was in the living room at the time, dude. Chill. Although I'm sure lj wil overturn a BS forefeit since he did it before.
It's not bs when you use up all five minutes. That's your decision. If you can't play because of prior obligations that's your fault. Set aside a time to play like everyone else does. Funny how no one else has these problems except for you Frank. You paused a lot in our first game as well. Your nieces weren't there that time. So what's your excuse for that?

JambiBum said:
It's not bs when you use up all five minutes. That's your decision. If you can't play because of prior obligations that's your fault. Set aside a time to play like everyone else does. Funny how no one else has these problems except for you Frank. You paused a lot in our first game as well. Your nieces weren't there that time. So what's your excuse for that?
Simple. They were. Arrived Wednesday.

/END

eznark

Banned
ladies, ladies relax

Frankman, will our games matter? I checked the trophy and I just need to play 60% of the games in a season to get the trophy (which at this point is all the Brewers really have to play for :lol ) so I should get it if we sim our games. I don't want to sim them if they are meaningful though.

I have a starcraft tournament match tonight and that takes precedent whenever I do get home (fucking sister in law came to dinner which means 1. I'm going to be surfing GAF from the bar a lot for the next few hours and 2. No way am I getting outta here early). The way they pore over these ultrasound picture you would think they are the dead sea scrolls

eznark said:
ladies, ladies relax

Frankman, will our games matter? I checked the trophy and I just need to play 60% of the games in a season to get the trophy (which at this point is all the Brewers really have to play for :lol ) so I should get it if we sim our games. I don't want to sim them if they are meaningful though.

I have a starcraft tournament match tonight and that takes precedent whenever I do get home (fucking sister in law came to dinner which means 1. I'm going to be surfing GAF from the bar a lot for the next few hours and 2. No way am I getting outta here early). The way they pore over these ultrasound picture you would think they are the dead sea scrolls
Dunno, though you know I'm a believer in playing them out (I kid about the forefeit thing). I'll have to be up anyway to make sure kids stay asleep, so I'll be around late anyway. I'm talking 1-2 AM here. Just PM me or post here if you want to play 1 tonight. At the very least when they fall asleep there shouldn't be any interruptions unless they have a nightmare.

Also to women ultrasound pics are more important than those "silly scrolls". Some misformed lump turns them into mush and is "the cutest thing".

eznark

Banned
Actually the baby is pretty much fully formed at this point. It's mind blowing.

Hopefully we can get them in, obviously.

eznark said:
Actually the baby is pretty much fully formed at this point. It's mind blowing.

Hopefully we can get them in, obviously.
That's cool. My advice: DON'T learn the kid's gender beforehand! Be surprised, that's what I want when I have a kid!

... or get married!

... or get another girlfriend!

eznark

Banned
Yesterday was our first chance to learn and we chose not to. We;ll see if we stick to it. I wouldn't worry though, I don't think sailor moon sex pillows can get pregnant.

JambiBum said:
Welp. It wasn't pretty but I did what I needed to do. Swept Frank. Now the waiting game.
Consider yourself very fortunate. 2 games the difference was unearned runs/silly computer errors. I got burned not sticking to the gameplan and of course the current setup of this league comes back to bite me. :lol

Looks like I got to win out, oh well.

JambiBum

The Frankman said:
Consider yourself very fortunate. 2 games the difference was unearned runs/silly computer errors. I got burned not sticking to the gameplan and of course the current setup of this league comes back to bite me.
How am I fortunate? I beat you by multiple runs every game. Hell I had a ten run lead the last game and just got too comfortable and let you score.

JambiBum said:
How am I fortunate? I beat you by multiple runs every game. Hell I had a ten run lead the last game and just got too comfortable and let you score.
2 games the difference was unearned runs/silly computer errors.
... unless 5 errors in a 15-inning span is normal. And to think I never made a power throw on any of them. :p

Mrbob

Pistol Pete I just got home...if you want to play I can get a game in tonight. Long day so I'm exhausted but I'll play one so we don't have to get in two on sunday.

. unless 5 errors in a 15-inning span is normal.

It is with the Cubs defense!

eznark

Banned
Frank, I am playing my Starcraft tourney game now. Then BigAT and I need to play our Madden tournament game. So...I'll be available in like 1.5 - 2 hours and definitely good and drunk.

Top Bottom