• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Motorsports Thread of 2013 (MotoGP, WRC, Le Mans, Nascar, IRL, V8's etc)

Juicy Bob

This race has to have the least lead changes of any Daytona 500 I've seen in my seven years of watching them.

EDIT: Side-by-side's back. Thought they were saving them til the end.

Danica has no intention of finishing 11th in this race...she's going to make a big move you can be sure of it.

EDIT: SBS for the rest of the race, thank god.

B.K.

I'd like to see Mark Martin win the 500, but it's never going to happen.

Truex blowing up. TRD's engines are garbage.

The aero with this rules package is so screwed up. Watching Jr oscillate back and forth down the back stretch, he never got within a couple feet of the guy in front or behind him. And you know everybody is going flat out...

TylerD

The pit for position of this race is not too different from F1 in the past.

Less passing for restrictor plate races is not a bad trade off if the racing on other tracks is better with this car.

Juicy Bob

faGXCSN.gif

The pit for position of this race is not too different from F1 in the past.

Less passing for restrictor plate races is not a bad trade off if the racing on other tracks is better with this car.
They'll have to experiment if they want the racing better. On the plus side, somebody's going to have to try really hard to get a car in the stands when the cars are spaced out like they've been.

Boring is safer.

Gordon is going to wreck with them going 3-wide back there and take out a ton of folks.

If Danica and Junior can partner up, they can take off.

Top Bottom