• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Motorsports Thread of 2013 (MotoGP, WRC, Le Mans, Nascar, IRL, V8's etc)

Vicious

She could finish off the lead lap in every race and I would still be a fan. Started watching her in 2005 and I'm not going to stop now.

B.K.

Is that water on the camera? I hope it isn't going to start raining. I really want a 500 that can be run the entire distance without any issues.

I only watched the last 30 laps of the nationwide race. Was the first part of that race single file??!

Wreck.
I don't think so, but the rules package is completely different for the nationwide series. We're back to late 90s "nobody can pass" restrictor plate racing with the new cup cars.

Thanks guys. I really like what I saw yesterday up until the wreck at the end.

Today...zzzzzzz
Restrictor plate racing was one of the few positives of the old car, to be honest. Bigger aero profile = more power needed to hit 200mph = more power allowed under the hood. The pair drafting was weird, but at least it was exciting.

It sucked everywhere else though. And it looked stupid.

Restrictor plate racing was one of the few positives of the old car, to be honest. Bigger aero profile = more power needed to hit 200mph = more power allowed under the hood. The pair drafting was weird, but at least it was exciting.

It sucked everywhere else though. And it looked stupid.

Well I would trade great plate racing for the other tracks so if these Gen 6 cars race well on every other track I am excited.

Kenseth down. Repeat, Kenseth is down!

This opens things up a lot. Who's left as the favorite? Danica might have the best car remaining...

Top Bottom