• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Motorsports Thread of 2013 (MotoGP, WRC, Le Mans, Nascar, IRL, V8's etc)

I thought that ending was alright, all things considered. They need to either settle on restrictor plate borefests or change the aero rules to get more passing, though.

Danica just fizzled out on that final lap, she needed to grow some fucking balls and grab it.

EDIT: DANICA YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKING TAKEN IT WHEN YOU HAD A CHANCE!

What the fuck happened to Danica? Looked like she lifted at the caution. Also why wait until the last lap? If junior had 2 more turns that was his.

I wonder how Chad cheated this year.
Something with the front bumper, presumably!

Danica just fizzled out on that final lap, she needed to grow some fucking balls and grab it.
What the fuck happened to Danica? Looked like she lifted at the caution. Also why wait until the last lap? If junior had 2 more turns that was his.
tbh, she did well. Junior had already passed her once (got negated by the caution), she knew that if she made a move she was toast. She ended up toast anyway, but that's racing.

D-Stubbs

What is Biffle's problem with making a damn move? How many times has he been second coming to the white flag and he does nothing with it?

Dave_6

Yay, Jimmy Johnson and the same ole shit again. I'm so sick of him and Hendrick aka "Mr. H" that gets rammed down our throats every week/year. Ugh.

Too bad Danica didn't seem able to push Biffle past him. At least Brad was able to salvage a top 5 after the day he had.

B.K.

I'm tired of Jimmie Johnson. I think I'm just going to stick with the trucks and Nationwide this season.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
First Nascar race of any kind I've ever watched in my life. Tuned in due to sheer boredom and the intrigue of Danica.

That was pretty fun to watch except for the finish where she faded. Still a great showing.

Also there are way too many ads for this shit. I find it mind boggling that Fox actually cuts to ads in the last 20 laps. At least give the race half the screen instead of a tiny ass corner. Pretty ridiculous.

tbh, she did well. Junior had already passed her once (got negated by the caution), she knew that if she made a move she was toast. She ended up toast anyway, but that's racing.

Everyone always waits until the end because they think they'll be toast, except everyone else is just wait for someone to make that move, so they wait until the last lap and 9 out of 10 times it ends up being too late.

Chris R

I'm tired of Jimmie Johnson. I think I'm just going to stick with the trucks and Nationwide this season.

Trucks is the best to watch in my opinion. Nationwide would be good if it wasn't on ESPN and filled with 10+ Cup drivers every week.

Danica should have dropped in front of Jr. when he made his move. Also Biffle WTF?? You and Danica could have worked something instead they let 4-7 blast past them.

Oh well

moojito

Out of interest, what is the difference between nationwide and sprint? I kept hearing that nationwide was like the b league, but it looked like it was all the same drivers to me.

Everyone always waits until the end because they think they'll be toast, except everyone else is just wait for someone to make that move, so they wait until the last lap and 9 out of 10 times it ends up being too late.
Yes and no, you can only make a move if you think the driver behind you is going to help. In Danica's case, she knew that Junior wasn't going to help because it didn't suit his car/style. And because he ditched her about 5 minutes beforehand.

Top Bottom