• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K6 League thread...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
True when you want to play our week 5 game?

I'll let James have his 50+,I just want the victory.

I'm still in Toronto right now. I'll be home tomorrow (Tuesday). If you can play tomorrow let me know.

Lebron wont get 50 again I'm sure.

Fifty said:
Look out your window Truelize! I'm standing outside!

bk_king.jpg

Kruza

jobber said:
It's looking like the Pistons are still scared!

LOL! Never that. I've been on a short vacation.

I can play tonight between 8-10pm ET and after midnight ET. Let me know what works for you.

Kruza

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Kruza said:
LOL! Never that. I've been on a short vacation.

I can play tonight between 8-10pm ET and after midnight ET. Let me know what works for you.

Kruza

While you were laying back in your lawn chair drinking fruity alcoholic beverages, I had the Spurs in training!

Your demise will come tonight!

Between 8-10pm est. only on TNT

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
Ramirez, what times for our game will work for you in the near future?

jobber

FrenchMovieTheme said:
jobber im not going to be around tomorrow, so if you want to play our game tonight i can. otherwise, thursday it is!

Thursday.

Dsal

I get home around 9 eastern so let's shoot for then.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I saw no Matrix online at all yesterday.

Matrix where are you????

Konex you've got to keep our game open. I was on a business trip. I want my stats for the season to be real.

Fifty

Matrix is avoiding the internet after that astros game.....just play your next game or do nothing at all. He'll play you later ;p

Cloudy

Banned
Try to get it in tonight before the Astros game cos I don't think Matrix will stay on the ledge if the Stros lose :p

PS: Yah, play week 6, I'll leave week 5 open a bit longer

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I got Dsal and his Mavx next. Dsal let me know when you can play. Tonight is tight. I have a basketball game tonight and then Lost is on so I'm ah.... yeah... pretty not available. :)

Tomorrow night should work though.

Dsal

Tomorrow should work for me Truelize. I'll be available starting around 6PST/9EST.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
True,I can play tommorow night anytime past 9 pm eastern time.

Ramirez

Yea my bad,my internet hasn't been working consistently here so I just give up trying most of the time,but yea give Dsal the win.

dunleavy_4180.jpg

"I'm MIKE D AND I GETS RESPECT!"

you wanted dunleavy you got him timmay! warriors win!!

im in the playoff hunt chums, and just like the real nba, so is everyone else!

jobber

i was robbed

stupid refs

I'm unmotivated now

I'll lose the rest of my games now

poooooooo

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
True,I'm around to play now.

I'm on aim and xbox live.

Dsal

True, I'll be on in about half an hour as well, if you feel like playing after you're done with Matrix.

Matrix

So far no sign of True :\

Matrix

:lol
Konex you havent beat me yet.

jobber

Cloudy said:
I told y'all Jobber wasn't that scary. FMT is the only one I haven't beat yet. Get ready, Frenchie!

pffffffffftt

after being screwed over by the refs, you should fear me more. I'm no longer playing "friendly" and letting people hang around in games. If I'm up by 40, i'm not letting up.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Dsal said:
I'll try to catch ya this weekend Truelize.
I'm mountain time and I should be around after around 8 or so tonight. But try me on AIM regardless I'm in and out all day.

AIM = Truelize

Cloudy

Banned
Tru and Matrix, I'm flipping a coin since you both tried to get it in. I'm even advancing my game with Mally too. NO MORE EXTENSIONS FOR ANY REASON.

If anyone can't handle that, they might have to drop...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This is a conversation i just had with Konex:

konex2k4: i'm ready to play
InsecureKillah: playing madden then going out :
InsecureKillah: :|
konex2k4: come on let's just get it in
konex2k4: i'll be way faster than madden
InsecureKillah: can't, the quarters are too long
InsecureKillah: i'm on madden right now
konex2k4: is it a league game?
konex2k4: if not, just drop or something :-X
konex2k4: man, i can't be chasing u guys to play games
InsecureKillah: I was online all afternoon
konex2k4: well i wasn't. but all the other days, we were both online
konex2k4: i'm not gonna bug u to play
InsecureKillah: fine I'll drop with DM
konex2k4: ok logging on
InsecureKillah: but you can't be so fucking abrasive
InsecureKillah: These goddamned weeks are long enough as it is
konex2k4: i'm just getting tired of chasing folks around like i forced them to join the league

I'm on every night and every saturday and sunday all day. 7-11 are my normal hours for weekdays. If you guys think I am too hard to catch online or whatever, I'll gladly drop. I have to meet my GF for dinner reservations at 8:30, still not showered and shaved. Thursday I found out a friend was pregnant and was on the phone with her all night (takes priority over the league), Friday I was around from 7-9 because unfortunately I have a life.

Fact of the matter is this, I have never been a problem in any league. I am now late after being forced to play a lag filled game. Thanks a fucking lot Konex.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Funny how the commissioner has to resort to playing the inside all game to get the win, then gets to make it look like it's not the case by playing the perimeter the last half of the 4th. Good show.

Cloudy

Banned
I think my comments are pretty fair. My point is I'm not gonna chase anyone to play their games and no more breaking the schedule.

PS: Weird, I didn't notice any lag on my end...

Cloudy

Banned
Funny how the commissioner has to resort to playing the inside all game to get the win, then gets to make it look like it's not the case by playing the perimeter the last half of the 4th. Good show.

Hmm, I've played just about everyone here and I'm sure no one else would say I play cheesy. I was dominating you and my scrubs (who are all jumpshooters) were put in the game in the 3rd. Stop being a sore loser and put a hand in someone's face next time :p

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cloudy said:
Tru and Matrix, I'm flipping a coin since you both tried to get it in. I'm even advancing my game with Mally too. NO MORE EXTENSIONS FOR ANY REASON.

If anyone can't handle that, they might have to drop...

I'm cool with that. We tried man.

Top Bottom