• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

DMczaf

ColdBlooded33 said:
Vince Carter is up for trade once this league finally starts.

I wouldnt be opposed to a 2 Player- 2 Player trade either

Im open for VC! Im putting Ben Gordon on the block as well. Who wants him?!

Cloudy

Banned
Ok, it's up now

NeoGAF
pass = kobe

If you weren't in the league before, please don't join now or I'll have to boot you :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DMczaf said:
Im open for VC! Im putting Ben Gordon on the block as well. Who wants him?!

Hmm. I wouldnt do VC for Ben Gordan straight up (even though he is my boy) Like i said previously, it might have to be a 2 for 2 trade.

Im not asking for Wallace or Hinrich or anyone like that. Maybe Gordon and one of your better backups for VC and a lower back up. Ive noticed the Nets Bench is shit, so a little depth would help me out at this point.

Get back to me

DMczaf

ColdBlooded33 said:
Hmm. I wouldnt do VC for Ben Gordan straight up (even though he is my boy) Like i said previously, it might have to be a 2 for 2 trade.

Im not asking for Wallace or Hinrich or anyone like that. Maybe Gordon and one of your better backups for VC and a lower back up. Ive noticed the Nets Bench is shit, so a little depth would help me out at this point.

Get back to me

When we fill up the league, ill check out the trade situation.

6 in, 14 left. COME ON! 5 secs out of your PRECIOUS TIME!

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
When we fill up the league, ill check out the trade situation.

6 in, 14 left. COME ON! 5 secs out of your PRECIOUS TIME!
I don't know how games are gonna be played if 5 secs is too much time...especially with 8 min quarters.

bluemax

Banned
Cloudy said:
Ok, it's up now

NeoGAF
pass = kobe

If you weren't in the league before, please don't join now or I'll have to boot you :(

I'm in still right? Or did I get bumped for someone else?

CB3

I dont even know how the **** you kick your self out of the league by accident. Why even mess around with an option like that

DMczaf

ColdBlooded33 said:
I dont even know how the **** you kick your self out of the league by accident. Why even mess around with an option like that

Seriously, how the hell do you "accidently" kick yourself out of a league :lol

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Oh. In 2k7 its a joke how easy it is. Since the ****ing controls for this game are about the most pathetic I've ever seen in a game as far as menu's go. On the league screen in the bottom left corner it says LB = back / leave. Well I was hitting b to go back and nothing was happening when i looked down there and it says lb = back (overlooked the leave part) and hit lb and it just kicks you out, no warning. Pretty damn pathetic. Who the **** would ever say "oh uhh durr uh lets have the control to bring up the menu options be the right analog! That will change the way we play video games"

pathetic.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
vumpler said:
Oh. In 2k7 its a joke how easy it is. Since the ****ing controls for this game are about the most pathetic I've ever seen in a game as far as menu's go. On the league screen in the bottom left corner it says LB = back / leave. Well I was hitting b to go back and nothing was happening when i looked down there and it says lb = back (overlooked the leave part) and hit lb and it just kicks you out, no warning. Pretty damn pathetic. Who the **** would ever say "oh uhh durr uh lets have the control to bring up the menu options be the right analog! That will change the way we play video games"

pathetic.

the ****!?!?

AkaBalla

*UPDATE REGARDING NETWORK ERROR*

I think i may have figured out the NETWORK ERROR glitch. In every game i was playing in league's i was getting the Network error as soon as one of us would shoot the ball. In regualr online loby's it was happening maybe 50% of the time.

What i did was go into my HDD and delted/erased all my online settings. Like the ones where you go online and then online options and mess with the camera, controls, team sliders and lineups they save for you so you wont have to change them during ur game when you play.

So far so good.

jobber

AkaBalla said:
*UPDATE REGARDING NETWORK ERROR*

I think i may have figured out the NETWORK ERROR glitch. In every game i was playing in league's i was getting the Network error as soon as one of us would shoot the ball. In regualr online loby's it was happening maybe 50% of the time.

What i did was go into my HDD and delted/erased all my online settings. Like the ones where you go online and then online options and mess with the camera, controls, team sliders and lineups they save for you so you wont have to change them during ur game when you play.

So far so good.

you know what...that happened in 2k5 a lot. When I would play offline and then jump online, all my offline settings were still there. As soon as I called for a play, I would get an error.

GENIUS

CB3

Dont worry, 8 minute Q's work well. Me and konex were able to do it under an hour

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Im going to go sign up now.

Dont worry be happy.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Alright looks like I will be in with the Wizards. I am looking forward to ditching my afternoon meeting to pick the game up. :)

Cloudy

Banned
Wellington said:
Alright looks like I will be in with the Wizards. I am looking forward to ditching my afternoon meeting to pick the game up. :)

Welly is taking Big Z's spot. He' selling his 360 for a ps3...

DCX

DCX
:/ Funny i did the same thing to myself...i dropped myself from the tourney i think it was, but i managed to find a way back in :) All by myself

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I swear I shoot worse on Superstar then I do on Hall of Fame against Dm.

Also hurry up VC with a roster update,my team is gimped.WORST BENCH EVER.

jobber

I may have a problem...or found one no one has...

On my franchise, whenever I play Golden State, when it's loading, my 360 starts spinning the disc really fast and a minute later it just stops spinning and I get a message saying I have a dirty disc. It's only happens when I play Golden State, either home or away. My disc looks brand new because I haven't played another game since I've had this. I'm not sure if this will happen when I play fmt, but just a warning if we can't play!

Matrix

2k7 doesnt like you Jobber.

Play NBA Live.

AkaBalla

jobber said:
I may have a problem...or found one no one has...

On my franchise, whenever I play Golden State, when it's loading, my 360 starts spinning the disc really fast and a minute later it just stops spinning and I get a message saying I have a dirty disc. It's only happens when I play Golden State, either home or away. My disc looks brand new because I haven't played another game since I've had this. I'm not sure if this will happen when I play fmt, but just a warning if we can't play!

Ur not gonna believe this but aply toothpaste on ur disc and wipe with a piece of toilet paper until it's gone.. ur game will be fine.. i read this on the 2k sports forums. Do a search.... Some guy i know from another forum did this. I thought it was a trick to mess ur agem up but i dont think it is...

Matrix

what the hell

toothpaste? :lol Nevermind the fact that it works,how would one even decide to try that?

AkaBalla

Here i found the post.. If the link doesnt work go to the 2k sports forums and type in "NBA 2k7 Dirty Disc"

Anyhow this is the post:

i made a topic about this, but looking through the forums, nobody has even viewed it. below is what i wrote concerning the dirty disc problem.

after playing my game for a bit, i began receiving the dirty disc error everytime i played my association game. after reading post after post about others having this problem, i knew that either 1. something was wrong with the disc or 2. something was wrong with my 360. The disc was new, so i didnt think that there was a problem with the disc, yet other games worked fine. so i transferred all of my saves and profile info over to a memory unit and removed the harddrive. dirty disc error. next, i formatted my harddrive. dirty disc error. my last bastion of hope was to try and clean a supposedly clean disc. i went to the bathroom and rubbed a little bit of toothpaste on the disc, then took some toilet paper and wet it down a bit...with water. i made small circular motions with the wet paper until i coulndt see anymore toothpaste. i took a dry piece of toilet paper to clean the disc up nice. the result? fully playable game. i have played through a few games with no problem. i cannot tell you if this will work permanently, but it is working now after about a hundred dirty disc errors. let me know if this works for anyone else. and no, i am not just putting this out there hoping someone else tries it and it works. here is a link explaining the toothpaste trick....

"http://www.tips.net/cleaning-tips/Remove_scratches_from_CDs_or_DVDs_with_toothpaste. shtml

jobber

Matrix said:
what the hell

toothpaste? :lol Nevermind the fact that it works,how would one even decide to try that?

the little grains in the toothpaste fill in scratches on dvds/cds but my disc is spotless -_-

I'll try it tomorrow I guess

If it ****s up my game, I'll just buy another copy friday :\

DMczaf

Cloudy said:
5 more.
I can't believe Tru hasn't signed in -_-

Thats YOUR co-commish!

Konex Leagues

bracket_albert.jpg

"They're faaaantastic!"

Matrix

Doomed to fail before it even starts :(

failure.jpg

Top Bottom