• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

i didn't see anything cheesy, especially since you played almost exactly like the suns do in real life. i think the only real league "rule" is to not pass to half court everytime and just run into the lane every play down. ask konex for clarification but i thought we both played a solid, cheese free game! unless you consider mike dunleavy looking like jordan cheesy.... which i do

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Awesome. I just got the 3 red lights of doom on my 360.

I'll let it cool overnight and will report back if it's working or not...

god damn it dgfdgfdgfddfgdf

Cloudy

Banned
LOL, I just got it too before I pleyd FMT. Turned it on and off twice and it was cool. Gotta get my baby back home :lol

Rorschach

Cerrius said:

I'm going to make it to the championship by default if this keeps up...

Good luck with that.

Cerrius said:

Dammit! Should've held off one more day before conceding!

Sorry about the box, that shit made me snap when it happened to me.

DCX

DCX
Cloudy said:
The offensive rebounding has been toned down now. FMT and I just had a very nice game :)
In a game this morning with AKABaller, the guy had 12 offesnsive rebounds!!!!!!!!!!! **** how can anyone over come those odds? Who do they think i am, John Cena? :D

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sure,ill let you get your revenge.

Going on,ill be in the tourney lobby.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lmao :lol @ Ben Wallace making ft's and turn around jumpers off glass.

Guess that makes up for the last game :p

DMczaf

Matrix said:
lmao :lol @ Ben Wallace making ft's and turn around jumpers off glass.

Yeah, because Alston shooting 11-15 is the norm :p

****ing Gordon, he can't make a jump shot with these sliders now!! Its alright though, PJ Brown and Big Offense Wallace made up for it!

Matrix

Alston is a god among scrubs!

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
So am I going to have games scheduled here soon or just wait until the real season starts?

DCX

DCX
Who owns Seatle, i guess i have them next...let me know when we can get our series in.

DCX

Rorschach

Cerrius said:
alright, im officially out of the tourney and league, my 360 is dead

god damn MS
I'm never going to get to play anyone...who's next? Konex/Truelize, if you win, don't stand too close to your xbox...it might blow up!

If there is a way to have me sub in a series for someone who can't play, I would happily render my services free of charge. The more practice against you chums the better!!

GG last night Aka, after splitting two games with you last night I can tell you are going to be a problem. Hopefully you represent the cream of the crop playing this year because I don't want to be playing nailbiters the entire season. I gotta learn those isomotion manuevers you were pulling with the half spin to drive combo. Hopefully you get a mic soon so we can go over strategy after the games are over. Doing that will only help us all to raise the level of play from within and bridge the gap between the 2k veterans and Live converts. Can't wait to start the season!!

Cloudy

Banned
I'm never going to get to play anyone...who's next? Konex/Truelize, if you win, don't stand too close to your xbox...it might blow up!

:lol

If there is a way to have me sub in a series for someone who can't play, I would happily render my services free of charge. The more practice against you chums the better!!

It seems you can't do that in tourneys >_<

PS: I think Jobber is a bit tougher than Aka and he uses a better team too...

I think Jobber is a bit tougher than Aka and he uses a better team too...

It will not be any fun playing the Spurs with Tim Duncan and company. Aka was killing me on the ofensive boards because my bigs suck....Which is why Barbosa and Raja Bell are on the block.

Cloudy

Banned
Aka was killing me on the ofensive boards because my bigs suck

If you played before midnight or so, that was before I fixed the rebound settings...

edit: nm, you're not in the tourney :p

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Cloudy said:
PS: I think Jobber is a bit tougher than Aka and he uses a better team too...

I blew the Mavs out on HOF settings with Horry at the 5 spot. I'm getting my itch back.

jobber

DaddyZ said:
i hear that

cheese.jpg

u mad?

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Anyone want to get a game? I'm wanting to play now. Message me

XBL GT: Jason Smapity

With the space.

bluemax

Banned
DCX said:
BlueMax, what's your schedule like?

DCX

This week is kinda bad for me, but I guess I can squeeze a game in somewhere. How long do they take on average to complete?

I'll be home after 9pm pst tonight, and probably after 7pm pst tomorrow but I might be studying with a friend for an hour or two. Thursday night I'll be home after 7pm pst and Friday I'll be home after 6pm pst (possibly earlier, depends upon the length of the quiz).

I'll sign in to AIM tonight when I get home, even if I have an away message up message me. I put them up so friends will leave me alone and I can get work done.

Super Ska Hero on aim.

AkaBalla

jobber said:
dsc01271yo7.jpg

you're next

PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!!PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!!PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!!PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!!

jobber

vumpler said:
Lol what you're going to ball hog with tony parker? OH NOZ

I doubt it...Parker is kind of weak at shooting out the lane. I could've easily had a triple double tho.

Building on the weak players makes my game stronger.

jobber

AkaBalla said:
PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!!PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!!PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!!PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!! PICK N ROLLS VS THE AI!!!!!!!!!

:lol

Nah, the pick doesn't work this year for me. Especially when they double team you. I saw players go THROUGH my pick player to double team me. It's quite easy to get open. All you have to do is run the SG drive play so when you get doubled at the 3 point line, pass it to the SG. The help runs out to the SG and the PG steaks to the basket. Bounce pass for a easy foul/layup or someone is wide open. Speading the court >>>>>>>>>>> dunking.

edit: oh yea, notice the steals. I had 8 at the end of the first and I actually had 44 points at the half. The CPU shut Parker down in the 3rd and I got my 6th fould with 6 minutes left in the game -_-

Cloudy

Banned
BTW, if you wanna see your player stats, you can view them on XBL. I dunno why they're not posting on the site yet, though...

Matrix

Konex,want to ball?

Matrix

Matrix

GG Konex.

Tmac "Clutch" at the line.

Top Bottom