• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

DMczaf

boring_class.jpg

Fifty

Come on, hasn't it been less than 2 days? We've got 19 people. No way it doesn't start tonight! Be patient DM

Fifty

Judging by the above posts, it seems to be that flake Wellington. I didn't even know he had the game, but AkaBalla would never lie.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
I got a brand new 360 today and I joined the league. If Wellington or whoever comes back in time to start the league, I'll leave.

hope my 360 doesn't die

Fifty

Oooo just my luck, I get DM in game 1. The only good thing about this is I know I won't have a problem getting the game in. Game 2 is Matrix. No scheduling problems for me :)

If CK bought this game for the league and he isn't in it, well, let's just say it won't be pretty.

Also: How long do people have to play their games? The brief rules on the main page doesn't list the length of each week.

edit again: Oh, it says the interval is 4 days...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Konex hook me up with a link to the league page,I cant sign into the 2k site :\

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thanky.

I got Cerrius game one? Ummm do I play him or not,CK is going to be pissssssed.

Fifty

Well, I'm glad I kept it close against DM. When you're down by 25 it's just not any fun, and you don't make smart decisions. I lost (I can't seem to figure out how to pull a FMT and do great with a shitty team..I'll just say Madden is easier!), but I had fun. And isn't that all that matters?! Bosh beating up on DM's reserves..well that gave me hope. Please give me hope, my team is really really really bad. Barg's 3 blocks gave me hope as well.

One question: Does anyone know what # fatigue is bad? I usually like to make sure my guys don't drop below 80 or so, but DM kept his starters in for a long time and they were killing my reserves so I decided to stick with the 1st string

Matrix

Dude dont feel bad at all,Dm's team has amazing D,I think its one of the highest rated.Plus his bench is better than some starting squads.

Dont even get me started on Captain Kirk still having the ablity to hit 3's from anywhere on the court.

I notice my players start to run slower and just play shittier when they hit around 70,it also depends on the player.Tmac at 70 is still great,but someone like Howard is just awful.

Matrix

Cerrius said:
Matrix, when do you want to play our game?

You want to whoop on me now? Im good to play.

I think I need to send you a friend invite.

Matrix

Cloudy

Banned
Fifty said:
You had to activate that? Weird.

They're actually there but there's something wrong with the delivery from XBL to the site. To make it work, I have to go on each box score and click edit "stats/score" like I wanna edit the stats. I change nothing, hit save and they're there. A little extra work but it beats typing them in :D

Cloudy

Banned
I also went thru the sked and evened up the H/A games for everyone. It's not totally even but nobody has more than 17 roads games (32 game season)

Matrix

Cerrius said:
gg Matrix

mike james sucks

gg.

Glad hes not a Rocket.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
vumpler said:
Jobber4WCW when do you want to get our game 1?

oh boy...this gonna be fun

let the manslaughter begin........

i'm home...i'll be on in a few

Seeing the site live makes me cry Madden could not have such a great site available for users. Hey Sacramento Queens, holler when you are ready to get Sunburned!! :D

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
jobber said:
oh boy...this gonna be fun

let the manslaughter begin........

i'm home...i'll be on in a few

Yeah i just got your ... on xbl. Anyway I'll be free at 8pm cst :) Gotta watch the office with the wife.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
I can't seem to figure out how to pull a FMT and do great with a shitty team..

I hate to say this and sound like an ego jerk but I beat DM with the Bobcats last week. I don't know if I play cheese by his standards though cause any time I have ever beaten him at any online game he signs off of AIM a.s.a.p. afterwards and is never available to chat about it. :(
I don't know about the Raptors though. Bobcats have a really good shooter in Morrison (and his release is crazy so he's hard to guard) so it's not that hard to stay in a game. Or hasn't been yet.

I can play anytime after 5 pm EST tomorrow or else this weekend. We can set up a time if you want, but not during any of the Yankees/Tigers games and not between 430-8 EST Sat. (gotta watch MSU take out UofM).

Shawnwhann said:
Seeing the site live makes me cry Madden could not have such a great site available for users. Hey Sacramento Queens, holler when you are ready to get Sunburned!! :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Shitty Vince Carter is off my team. Some people may think i traded him away for Peanuts, but the way i see it, i got my Boy Ben Gordon, who really fits my Style of play, as long with some depth at PF, which is damn near non-existant on the Nets.

Konex is witness to Vince Bricking wide open shots.

Put it through Konex... Its for the best

Top Bottom