• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

its good that you scheduled me against him. i am going to destroy him so badly after what the chefs did to the niners (yes i purposely misspelled chiefs to disrespect them!)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
vumpler said:
Yeah i just got your ... on xbl. Anyway I'll be free at 8pm cst :) Gotta watch the office with the wife.

i'm the lobby learing the words to "ball til you fall"

Rorschach

Whenever you wanna go, Truelize. You don't have to hide because I really suck at this game right now plus there's tons of rust due to the fact that no one can play me. You better not flake...you're commish!

Yo Chris, how about 7:00 PM PST tomorrow night. Saturday will not really work for me because of a family reunion I sorta gotta go to.

This opens me up for some Madden tonight I guess...

That would work except the Tigs/Yanks will still be on probably, so how about a little over an hour later (around 8:15 pac.)?

EDIT: I just proposed a trade : Kenny Thomas PF (74) and Kevin Martin SG (75)
for
Barbosa PG (73) and Kurt Thomas C (74)

Shawnwhann said:
Yo Chris, how about 7:00 PM PST tomorrow night. Saturday will not really work for me because of a family reunion I sorta gotta go to.

This opens me up for some Madden tonight I guess...

CB you should have shopped your boy a little more. I would have given up Raja and Barbosa for Vince Carter. It's time I started making some moves for a big!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'm open to trades if anyone is interested, although i don't have much. i'm pretty set with my roster though.

Ill trade you Jason Richardson for Sweetny, Straight up!

Cloudy

Banned
I'm so sorry CK but Cerrius would have asked the same about his 360 :(

Everyone actually likes the game this year so season 1 should be quick...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
That doesn't matter to me, you guys tell me I can be in the league, you and I even have a discussion about the rules, and then I buy the game because I can play with GAFfers in a functioning league. When I rejoined this topic I even said that I was looking for a GAF league that worked and that I would buy the game if I can get a spot. Tell me what you just did to me isn't bullshit.

Cloudy

Banned
I know it sucks but Cerrius was in the league BEFORE you. Go back and read this thread. His 360 crapped up and he pulled out. Would it really be fair to kick him out today after he got a new 360 and signed into the league before you did?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Doesn't matter, because the last couple of pages and a few PMs from you include:

Me: If there is a spot in the league I would like to join.
You: Okay, sign in
Me: Okay I will go buy the game and join.
You: Hey Cerrius is in the league not you.

If you had sent me a PM or told me in this topic, fine, but no where do you even mention it other than the surprise by saying I am out and Cerrius is in for no reason.

Who am I pming my paypal info to?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Nah I am kidding I didn't buy the game it was sold out. I just thought this would be funny.

Fifty

Aren't you supposed to be working, CK?! First the procrastination, now the screwing with konex and cerrius. when will it end?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
also, pheeniks, if you're reading this...

PLEASE TRADE ME WADE FOR KG. PLEASE, I'll GIVE YOU KG AND MIKE JAMES FOR WADE AND A SCRUB PLEASE.

Fifty

Damn that's an awesome deal. Not sure if I'd approve it though... I should have taken the Heat if I knew someone would give me that kind of offer for Mr. Freethrow.

strikeselect

If KG and Mike James doesn't get approved, I'm still willing to do KG for Wade straight up

Cerrius said:
also, pheeniks, if you're reading this...

PLEASE TRADE ME WADE FOR KG. PLEASE, I'll GIVE YOU KG AND MIKE JAMES FOR WADE AND A SCRUB PLEASE.

You're going to have to trade me team USA to get Wade :lol

(which really means he's not on the block at all, unless I get an offer that....is so lopsided that it will get vetoed anyways)

strikeselect

pheeniks said:

(which really means he's not on the block at all, unless I get an offer that....is so lopsided that it will get vetoed anyways)

NOOOOOOOO

Rorschach

zoidberg.jpg

I'll trade all of my bench for a half eaten sandwich.

No, seriously...

Cloudy

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
konex you better not approve some of this trade garbage. i was against vc for ben gordon, but some of this other stuff is outright ridiculous

Ok from now on any suspect looking trade will be put in a poll...

PS: gg aka, I thought I had you after Lamar had that 3 pt play :lol

Cloudy

Banned
BTW Aka, all I did was take off my router that game (I did nothing with the online settings). I told you that's what the problem was...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Rorschach said:
Whenever you wanna go, Truelize. You don't have to hide because I really suck at this game right now plus there's tons of rust due to the fact that no one can play me. You better not flake...you're commish!

What is your schedule tomorrow during the day? I work 5 to 10 mountain time and I'm leaving town for Thanksgiving weekend Saturday afternoon after I work 10-5. And I'm not back till Monday night. Sorry man.

Is Ram not playing with us? Has anyone heard what he wound up thinking of the game?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
ColdBlooded33 said:
Thanksgiving before Halloween just seems wrong

How about I have family from the States so I celebrate both??? I gets turkey in October, November AND December.

Lucky me. :)

bluemax

Banned
pheeniks said:

I'm me when you want to play!

Super Ska Hero on AIM.

Top Bottom