• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
PSH. Stats in a practice game doesnt matter. He'll **** it up when it counts

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
I want Yao next. The scoring I could do in the post with Yao's height and size :eek:

Over my chinese noodle soup will you ever get Yao!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FMT: is there anyway I get a Centre off of you? Foyle maybe or Bierdrins? I don't have much bench when it comes to bigs.

I would be willing to give you Snow. I see you don't have a true backup PG.

Matrix: I'll send that trade to you man. Thanks

Hey Konex, is there anyway that we can play the game later tonight (around 1 est.) or do you need me to play after the eagles game? Let me know.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So I'm on my way to getting my 81 with Kobe for an achievement,had 50 at half and Kenny Smiths stupid ass comes on and crashes my game.

OKPF.jpg

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
So I'm on my way to getting my 81 with Kobe for an achievement,had 50 at half and Kenny Smiths stupid ass comes on and crashes my game.

I just got it. If the Raptors hadn't been intentionally fouling I wouldn't have made it. :lol

Kobe is freakin crazy in this game.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
pheeniks said:
Anybody up for a 'practice' game later?

you don't want none of KG and the T'Wolves

meet me at 9:30 PM EST in the league lobby punk

( 0 - 2 record with the Heat, you make me sick)

Cerrius said:
you don't want none of KG and the T'Wolves

meet me at 9:30 PM EST in the league lobby punk

( 0 - 2 record with the Heat, you make me sick)

I will destroy you. That is a guaransheed right there!

-note-
Loss 1 didn't count, I didn't play that one!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
truelize make me an offer. i am desperately in need of a backup PG.

I know I'm not true, but I made you an offer...let me know what you think. Don't like it? I sweeten.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FrenchMovieTheme said:
truelize make me an offer. i am desperately in need of a backup PG.

I made the offer awhile back. It's there waiting man. My roster is kinda odd. I have like 3 PG and 2 backup SG and SFs. And with Hughes and Bron I don't really need that many bodies. But I have 4 total big men and one of them is supersoft (Donyell Marshall).

Jobber: I can't spare a big man this year at all man. Sorry. I know you would love Marshall and all, but unless a big comes back I can't do it.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Truelize said:
I made the offer awhile back. It's there waiting man. My roster is kinda odd. I have like 3 PG and 2 backup SG and SFs. And with Hughes and Bron I don't really need that many bodies. But I have 4 total big men and one of them is supersoft (Donyell Marshall).

Jobber: I can't spare a big man this year at all man. Sorry. I know you would love Marshall and all, but unless a big comes back I can't do it.

Eh I could use marshall if you just want to get rid of him.

strikeselect

the game keeps crashing pheeniks. the disc stops turning everytime you start setting your plays.

the announcers go silent and after a while it gives me dirty disc error

it's a glitch in the game

Cerrius said:
the game keeps crashing pheeniks. the disc stops turning everytime you start setting your plays.

the announcers go silent and after a while it gives me dirty disc error

it's a glitch in the game

that's a shame

no "SG" clearout for flash when we play I guess.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
pheeniks said:
yeah I think you might need a copy..that sucks man.

look back a few pages. My copy did the same thing but I rubbed toothpaste on it, washed it off with hot water and it works fine now.

Matrix

5 out of every 10 NBA 2k7 owners recommend

crest-whitening-scope_smw.jpg

lets rock and roll shawn

p.s. true i accepted your trade

p.s. miami that is a nice offer, however i think richardson is more valuable to me than both payton and davis combined. i know the numbers are more than fair, but nope!

strikeselect

running silky smooth against jobber now

pheeniks get back on so we can try again later! :lol

CB3

Damn, I ALMOST caught True playing Marty Ball

Almost!

But man is my bench total shit. Its super Frustrating that they all suck

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Thanks FMT. Now my team is a bit more balanced.

Bron wont be leading the league in scoring at all this year. I went 1 for 11 with him. I can't figure out his release at all. He has a messed up shot.

But running with Damon Jones, David Wesley, Bron, Marshall and Big Z is nice if you like to shoot a lot. :d That's a high rated 3 pointer line right there, yup it is.

CB3

Sweetny is on the Trading block. I realized i have two Solid PF's, and i dont use that spot anyway that much.

Looking for a backup PG/SG. My Bench is total shit

Matrix

Id give you Sura CB.

BOOBY SURA!...

or some Head.

CB3

Hey DCX, if you wanna dump one of your 134973 PG/SG's to me for a big man, let me know.

jobber

ColdBlooded33 said:
Sweetny is on the Trading block. I realized i have two Solid PF's, and i dont use that spot anyway that much.

Looking for a backup PG/SG. My Bench is total shit

like?

0096.jpg

I really like Brent, but the CPU NEVER puts him in. :(

Matrix

ColdBlooded33 said:
*Checks out Sura*

*Looks at his 69 rating*

:lol :lol :lol

Sweetney is worth a little more than that

HEAD YOU KNOW YOU WANT SOME!

p1_head-ap.jpg

Matrix

CB is in the business of helping the best teams in the game get better :lol :p

jobber

Matrix said:

I need a center damn it.

I have 4 PF and I'm getting killed on the boards.

CB3

Matrix said:

If that were the case, id trade with you and take Head

Brent Barry would be a pretty even trade, just looking at what other people might offer. Since i know the Knicks have a ton of PG/SG's, im eyeing them at this point.

Matrix

jobber said:
I need a center damn it.

I have 4 PF and I'm getting killed on the boards.

No one cares about the Spurs!

well CB might,but I thought you could win with what you had Jobs?

CB...my team is garbage besides Yao and T-mac.Alston I chuck up far too many shots to get his points.Shane is all D and no O...my bench is sad as hell.

I dont have Bonzi,I dont have any of my rookies or other free agent pickups.God knows when VC will give a roster update.

edit- But I dont need your PF,I'll find another player.Someone will want some Head and Boobs.

Top Bottom