• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ColdBlooded33 said:
Too bad you couldnt get Sweetness!

>_<

I got a plan for game 3 against pheeniks using my awesome PF...

a_shaq_395.jpg

No rules against Hack a Shaq :D

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Shawnwhann said:
I would love Chris Mihm, what would it take Konex outside of the Holy Trinity of Nash, Bosh, and Amare?

You would love Chris Mihm? What? His mother doesn't even love him.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Shawnwhann said:
I would love Chris Mihm, what would it take Konex outside of the Holy Trinity of Nash, Bosh, and Amare?

I would make a run at Mihm or Brown also, but my collection of players hover around too good to trade, or not good enough by a few ranking points :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jobber wants to give me Eric Williams for Howard :lol I wont even have a PF then other than Lampe :|

Konex did you offer me something or are you talking about Jobbers poop offer?

I would make a run at Mihm or Brown also, but my collection of players hover around too good to trade, or not good enough by a few ranking points

That's why you package a couple of players for the one you want and the 12th man. My initial trade offer was for a guy that would have never seen the court. Luckily Fifty upgraded that extra guy to someone I actually use. Stand up move Fifty!!

Fifty

Karma baby, it's all about the karma! If I'm not going to win, at least I've helped someone else win. I'm Shawn's #1 fan.

Matrix

Konex do the Suns trade.

Fifty

I love that we can see everyone's trade offers. It's hilarious. And yes, do my man Shawn's trade. As usual, he's giving up good players.

CB3

Shawnwhann said:
Hey Konex check out my offer first!!

STEP OFF CB!!!

Your going after Mihm, im going after Kwame. No Need to fight!

But Boy are you Whoring out for Mihm and Cook. Wow...

I'm a Laker fan...

I reserve the right to get rid of Raja "Not hugged enough" Bell, no matter how money he is from three!!

CB said:
Your going after Mihm, im going after Kwame. No Need to fight!

But Boy are you Whoring out for Mihm and Cook. Wow...

Lets hope Konex feels the same way!! BTW, the trade is off the table in an hour. I have another prospect I am looking at!! I am sure others are too!!

Rorschach

Cerrius said:
I'm available for the rest of the day, tell me when you're ready to play (lol rhyme)
Can you play right after MNF or is that too late? I may be able to play beforehand, but I have a Madden game pending.

CB3

Shawnwhann said:
I'm a Laker fan...

I reserve the right to get rid of Raja "Not hugged enough" Bell, no matter how money he is from three!!

Lets hope Konex feels the same way!! BTW, the trade is off the table in an hour. I have another prospect I am looking at!! I am sure others are too!!

Psh, im more of a Laker fan than you! You know if Konex goes another way next season im next in line for #24

But even then, if i didnt have richard jefferson, id trade for Raja Bell. He is automatic from 3

Matrix

I see an 0-4 future for the mighty Lakers if Konex doesnt jump on that trade quickly.

I see an 0-4 future anyway,but you got to give Konex hope!

CB said:
Psh, im more of a Laker fan than you! You know if Konex goes another way next season im next in line for #24

But even then, if i didnt have richard jefferson, id trade for Raja Bell. He is automatic from 3

Not if I win the league!! Konex and I already discussed this a little bit... :lol

Fifty said:
If Bell's going anywhere, it's to Phoenix North.

Love to work with you again, but I am looking for more bigs!! If I land Mihm, Bosh is going to slide to the 3 with Mare at the 4, with Mihm at the five. I gotta get bigger to compete with the Spurs, Heat, and Bulls. I want fatboys in the middle!!

BTW, I know you love jacking up threes French!! Richardson would look great in a Suns jersey dont you think?!?!? :D

Fifty

Bosh at the 3? That's insane. I didn't give you permission to do that! :lol

You've got two all stars who can play center. Playing a 73 rated guy just because you like the Lakers over thme isn't the best idea.

Matrix

I'm suprised no one has tried to get Deke from me,best backup center ever!

Bosh at the 3? That's insane. I didn't give you permission to do that!

You've got two all stars who can play center. Playing a 73 rated guy just because you like the Lakers over thme isn't the best idea.

There may be some truth to that, but I get all hot and bothered thinking about the defense Bosh could put on a jumpshoter playing at the three spot. Contested Jumpshots all day long!! Mihm would be strictly for defense, it's nice he can throw down the hammer too though. Rebounding is probably by far the biggest reason why Mihm intrigues me. Everyone knows in this game the people who wins the battle of the boards wins the game. If I can get second shot opportunities and clog the lane with my bigs, I will be hard to beat!!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
DMczaf said:
WTF, I cant get into the league lobby because the league rosters cant be validated @_@

when I saw you online I went to the lobby expecting you, but you never showed.

CB3

Shawnwhann said:
You dont have room to talk with the Gordon for Carter deal!!

Excuse me, but Mr. Jerry West Jr. has trade interest!! :D

Actually, that deal led to Jalen Rose also. Working out quite nicely if i may say so myself

Wheeling and Dealing!

Matrix

DMczaf said:
WTF, I cant get into the league lobby because the league rosters cant be validated @_@

The trade madness has destroyed our league :(

Cloudy

Banned
Ok, lemme review the offers :D

PS: Matrix, I was gonna offer a trade but had to do something else real quick. Lemme take a look at these offers first...

AkaBalla

DCX U available tomorrow @ 4pm est? I think i may have a madden game @ 5:30 est.. Let me know.

PS.. My computer has shit the fan// I will be without a pc for quite some time..... I'm waiting for my new one to come in and that wont be until 2-3 weeks.... Please bare with me for scheduling.. I'll be able to access the computer at work Sun-Thursdays....

On second thought, I am going withdraw my offer until after our game. It would make me sick if Raja is the reason I lost this game. I will reoffer when the game is over!! :D

0-3 said:
Dude, that's pretty weak. I'm 0-3

I know, and I don't want to be the one you register your first win with. I am avoiding the headlines on the page this week!! I will try to light you up with Bell to make you a believer in his abilities!! :D

Matrix

Konex,what was the trade you had in mind?

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
gg r0r

horrible shooting game for both of us IMO

rough night for toine and foye, luckily KG bailed us out

Matrix

:lol

Maybe I should do the deal..I CAN CREATE A NEW WHITE BOY POWER SQUAD!

Cloudy

Banned
ColdBlooded33 said:
Damn Konex you declined all those offers? You must want alot for Mihm or Brown :lol

Shawn pulled his offer cos we play next. Talk about WEAK :lol

PS: I'm having 2nd thoughts about selling out and bringing Tinkerbell on my team tho >_<

Matrix

I just cant do the trade Konex.

I almost pulled the trigger but I could never have a Walton on my team,it would dork my team up.

Plus I really need a PF,I would trade someone Synder for one.

CB3

Cloudy said:
Shawn pulled his offer cos we play next. Talk about WEAK :lol

PS: I'm having 2nd thoughts about selling out and bringing Tinkerbell on my team tho >_<

My Trade offer was Dead Even! The ratings on both sides added up!

By the Way My backup SF Balkman from the Knicks is hot shit, despite his ranking. He was like 3-3 in a practice game online, all three coming from midrange. He can drive also, and plays good D. I almost totally forgot about Richard Jefferson. He's a keeper for me.

Edit: Made a new offer Konex. I gave you a 1 Rating Point advantage on this one!

Top Bottom