• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Pheeniks,im free to play now if you can?

let me know here and ill go on.

Getting destroyed by Matrix...

James Posey is on the block.

dude matrix i swear i didn't quit the game. record this as a win for yourself. my internet crapped out again. this is really pissing me off.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ughhh my stats :(

Its cool.

GIVE ME MY WIN KOBEX!

Was it me, or was my team missing WAY TOO MANY SHOTS???

I know near the end before my internet died, I was forcing up shots. But it seemed like I couldn't get anything going...and third quarter I got some momentum but you destroyed it with Tmac and Rafer ****ing Alston.

Anyways, I've officially put James Posey on the block.

And if you want to play a custom game with me Matrix, I'd actually like to again...just post on here and I'll wait in the lobby if you want.

Matrix

im videogame tired out,but we can play for fun tomorrow night if you're around.

Yea your team went cold as hell,it reminded me of my game against Fifty where the game is close and then all the sudden my team catchs fire and the other team misses easy mid range jumpers.

Im doesnt bother me,I like it that way :D

Alston and Tmac are my Gods.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
pheeniks said:
Was it me, or was my team missing WAY TOO MANY SHOTS???

I know near the end before my internet died, I was forcing up shots. But it seemed like I couldn't get anything going...and third quarter I got some momentum but you destroyed it with Tmac and Rafer ****ing Alston.

Anyways, I've officially put James Posey on the block.

And if you want to play a custom game with me Matrix, I'd actually like to again...just post on here and I'll wait in the lobby if you want.

Shame i already got Richard Jefferson. Posey is pretty awesome. I would def. make a run at him if i needed a SF

Matrix

Spurs lost :eek:

Dm and I game 4 battle of the unbeaten teams.

DMczaf

I finally have a team thats good enough to take down the mighty San Antonio Duncans!

Ugh, wtf is with my right stick. My FTs were going off to the right when i was doing it perfectly down the middle.

Matrix

100 rated D does help :p

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Matrix said:
Spurs lost :eek:

Dm and I game 4 battle of the unbeaten teams.

don't get it like twisted I layed down! I missed a few dunks here and there plus when the CPU keeps subbing guards to play PF when Fab is on the bench beyond annoying. -_-

He might have won the battle, but I will still win the war!

CB3

jobber said:
don't get it like twisted I layed down! I missed a few dunks here and there plus when the CPU keeps subbing guards to play PF when Fab is on the bench beyond annoying. -_-

He might have won the battle, but I will still win the war!

why dont you sub yourself if your having those problems?

Matrix

I dont know how the hell I'm going to win against the Bulls juggernaut.I'm not sure what VC does online but I noticed in league play against pheeniks it now rates my team 66 or something overall.

How did my rating get lower?

DMczaf

ColdBlooded33 said:
Thank YOU

Remember who put YOU down Earlier today

...BOY

Like you said earlier, non-league games dont mean anything!

...BOY!

This lopsided trade will go down in history with the greats. Babe Ruth to NY. Shaq to Miami. T-Mac to Houston. Vince Carter to Chicago!

CB3

DMczaf said:
Like you said earlier, non-league games dont mean anything!

...BOY!

This lopsided trade will go down in history with the greats. Babe Ruth to NY. Shaq to Miami. T-Mac to Houston. Vince Carter to Chicago!

Ill take you out in the league also homie. I dont care if you blow others teams out as long as I have your number

Vince cant even get 20 on me :)

Richard Jefferson + Nenad + Balkman = "Oh Its to much!"

Yes, im getting it done with Nenad and Balkman :)

jobber

ColdBlooded33 said:
why dont you sub yourself if your having those problems?

Well you see......I don't have time to keep track of who's getting tired when I'm trying to play D and when it's a timeout, I adjust my pressure and rebounding settings. I turn subs off like 1/3 into the 4th. I wouldn't have this problem if I had a center! I'm taking offers for a center btw.

Matrix

CB,honestly why did you trade VC away? What was the reason again?

CB3

Matrix said:
CB,honestly why did you trade VC away? What was the reason again?

Because 0-11, then 1-12 games are not what i call good games.

Note that most of those shots were wide open shots.

My New Line-up is much better. I was able to land some depth off the bench. I actually scored significant points with them against DM for the first time!

Seriously Balkman made me forget about jefferson. I subbed him out at about 70 Energy. When i remembered, he was back to like 96 Energy

Balkman = Hank Baskett of the NBA!

Matrix

Dm's version of VC...

vince_carter2_vi.jpg

CB's....

333049.jpg

jobber

I'm about to pull off a BLOCKBUSTER 3 way trade IF I can get the first trade down.

CB3

DMczaf said:
Maybe VC wasnt playing hard on purpose to force a trade again.

Getting VC away led to Gordon, Jalen Rose, and Balkman. 3 Solid players for the price of 1!

DCX

DCX
ColdBlooded33 said:
Getting VC away led to Gordon, Jalen Rose, and Balkman. 3 Solid players for the price of 1!
How did the Rose and Balkman trade work for you? I hear you praising, what did do? Sweetney was a factor, Williams didn't play much, but scored on his only shot attempt...i have so much depth, it's not funny. I out rebounded the Celtics by like 20 rebounds...mind you, i was near the bottom of the leauge in rebounds.

DCX

CB3

Actually Jalen Rose had a bad first outing. I attibute that to his wierd ****ing release.

Balkman went 3/3, snagged a Few Rebounds, and shut down whoever he was on when he was in.

Im quite pleased. He is a hell of a athlete

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Just a quick heads up.

There is a trade offer that is Sweetney for Abdur-Rahim. Even if that one gets accepted it is highly unlikely that we will approve it. Sweetney spends too much time at burger king to be worth Abdur-Rahim.

DCX

DCX
ColdBlooded33 said:
Actually Jalen Rose had a bad first outing. I attibute that to his wierd ****ing release.

Balkman went 3/3, snagged a Few Rebounds, and shut down whoever he was on when he was in.

Im quite pleased. He is a hell of a athlete
He is, a rodman clone with athlectic ability. Rose does have a crappy release...i hated to use him when he was in the game so i would use him at the point in a big lineup, that way you can use his height to better feed the post or even post up...he has a quick trigger, so keep that in mind...good luck... :)

DCX

CB3

Yeah, im gonna fool around with a Jason Kidd, Ben Gordon, Richard Jefferson, Balkman, Krstic line up and see how it works. Balkman may be able to hold up at the 4 spot

konex what i would ask myself is: what are the odds those 2 are going to play by the deadline? I can't answer that but i would ask myself that question were i the commish. Not that i give a shit now as i couldn't play until the deadline passes anyways

Matrix

Dm...LETS PLAY A PRACTICE GAME!?

Matrix

:lol

Ok going on.

Matrix

:lol @ Alston

Your team just wears my team down.

I dont have the bench players like you do.

If I only had Bonzi :(

DMczaf

:lol Yeah, my bench won that game and then my starters came in fresh with 4 mins left to finish you off.

****ing Alston, and its impossible to guard jump shots because 90% of the time you are called for a foul.

Matrix

Dare I say Alston > T-mac? :lol

Top Bottom