• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lets get Bonzi over to me before I have to play Dm and the godly bulls...

:(

Fifty

Yes, let's. It's just a question of what Matrix has to give up. If I was in charge of the league (I'm not!) I'd say matrix should get him for free because he shouldn't even be on the Kings roster. For free = a 67 rated player

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
AkaBalla said:
Vumpler can u play our league game? U dont have to worry about punting..... But if ur up alot of points with 1 min left no need to run up the score.. Just an FYI.. I'm not mad or anything... It's cool..:)

Nah man I can't but I'm free tomorrow from 9am-1pm and night after 10pm cst

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
Lets not do that!

:lol :lol

Thanks Fifty.

Pheeniks I cant play any games till 12 midnight eastern time.

Hey Konex, what happens if a game is disconnected early and records a win for someone? Can you reset the game's score?

Pheeniks and I were playing our game and it disconnected in the first quarter. I had the lead at the time so it gave me the win, much to my surprise (I just figured it wouldn't count).

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Matrix, propose a trade for Wells, I don't know who you want to give up.

Matrix

Anyone on my bench can be had except Deke.Kirk Synder is pretty damn good in this game,ask Fifty :p

Im also willing to part with Juwan Howard out of my starters.

Cloudy

Banned
I reset the game for you guys :)

PS: CJ, you don't HAVE to trade Wells to Matrix if you don't like anything he has to offer. You shouldn't be penalized for outdated rosters.

He's 3-0, not like he needs more depth :p

Matrix said:
:lol :lol

Thanks Fifty.

Pheeniks I cant play any games till 12 midnight eastern time.

ALright I'll be around..although I can't guarantee that we play a full game :(

I'm thinking it's 2ks servers. My other internet lines keep working even though the 360 fails...

Cloudy said:

PS: CJ, you don't HAVE to trade Wells to Matrix if you don't like anything he has to offer. You shouldn't be penalized for outdated rosters.

konex to the rescue:)

I can play after the game, I'm watching that as well

Matrix

Cloudy said:

haha look over my bench Konex :lol Depth? :lol Talk to Dm about depth,thats the reason he keeps beating me.

Dm fears what I will become with Bonzi.

Fifty

Dammit! I don't know how I made this mistake. I play DCX this week, and Coldblooded next. I could have sworn it was Cold this week. I just set up a game with him! Ughhh.

Time to flash the DCX signal high in the night sky.

I went and practiced shooting Midrangers with Flash and they all said "perfect release" I was also playing on HOF level...but I missed a LOT of them. is it just random based on their midrange rating?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You play Jobber
jeff%2520garcia-thumb.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
FrenchMovieTheme said:
who do i play this week? stuck at work again with the late shift! ill be home @ around 7:15 pm pst for whoever i play. lets do this

you go 1 on 1 with the great one

john_cena.jpg

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
Yes, let's. It's just a question of what Matrix has to give up. If I was in charge of the league (I'm not!) I'd say matrix should get him for free because he shouldn't even be on the Kings roster. For free = a 67 rated player

Lowest possible player that Chris can actually use. That's what I'm hoping for.

Fifty

I just lost by 26 points to the New York Knicks. I am on extreme suicide watch. I don't even have the energy anymore. I played my ass off in the first quarter. I was down 30-10 after 1..instead of freaking out I stayed calm and drew to within 4 at the half. I played a tight 3rd quarter, but I then gave up a 9-0 run to start the fourth and all of a sudden I'm down by 20. It was the most depressing game ever. If they had a camera on my face the entire game you'd see an epic tale of woe take place. I was so fed up with it by the end of the game. It was just so so awful.

gg jobber but dude this game is such bullshit. i dont care so much that i lost as how i lost. ok the warriors suck. fine. but how many wide open shots are they supposed to miss? how many dunk attempts is a "crappy" team supposed to miss? but here's the mighty spurs! missed a shot? that's ok, how about an Auto-Offensive rebound? tim duncan shooting from behind the backboard? don't worry, we'll bail you out with a foul call! trying to contest a manu ginobli 3 pointer? sorry buddy, that's a foul!

i wish i didn't pick the warriors. not because i like another team better, but its nearly impossible to compete on a consistent basis against powerhouse teams. just to clarify, duncan SHOULD be dominante, but why should i be missing dunks left and right? bullcrap

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg jobber but dude this game is such bullshit. i dont care so much that i lost as how i lost. ok the warriors suck. fine. but how many wide open shots are they supposed to miss? how many dunk attempts is a "crappy" team supposed to miss? but here's the mighty spurs! missed a shot? that's ok, how about an Auto-Offensive rebound? tim duncan shooting from behind the backboard? don't worry, we'll bail you out with a foul call! trying to contest a manu ginobli 3 pointer? sorry buddy, that's a foul!

i wish i didn't pick the warriors. not because i like another team better, but its nearly impossible to compete on a consistent basis against powerhouse teams. just to clarify, duncan SHOULD be dominante, but why should i be missing dunks left and right? bullcrap

amen. I miss so many open jumpers and dunks when i play :(

I'm thinking I need to adjust in-game more often. I always seem to keep it close and then the opponent begins blowing me out with crazy threes... hmm..

Like my game against balla earlier, I was up by 20 or so and then in the 3rd and 4th quarter he was making the most AMAZING threes with pierce, and I couldn't hit the backside of a barn. maybe it's one of those bad days, but I seem to have a lot of bad days.

jobber

FrenchMovieTheme said:

:lol

it helps to give the refs a few bucks before tip off

I was missing open 3's left and right. I was trying to get the timing right to let go of the shoot button and didn't get it until the 4th. Luckily Duncan's shooting animation is so quick, all I have to do is tap the button and it's perfect.

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
I just lost by 26 points to the New York Knicks. I am on extreme suicide watch. I don't even have the energy anymore. I played my ass off in the first quarter. I was down 30-10 after 1..instead of freaking out I stayed calm and drew to within 4 at the half. I played a tight 3rd quarter, but I then gave up a 9-0 run to start the fourth and all of a sudden I'm down by 20. It was the most depressing game ever. If they had a camera on my face the entire game you'd see an epic tale of woe take place. I was so fed up with it by the end of the game. It was just so so awful.
You?!?! I was the one up 30-10, can you imagine my face and emotions? After playing my heart out against Wellie in Madden to play this type of game...boy...for some reason my team can rebound now, all after that great trade with Cold...good looking out! :D

DCX

Fifty

I missed 7 layups in the first quarter. Ah **** it, I'm not going to have any more self pity. This league ain't good for me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fifty said:
I missed 7 layups in the first quarter. Ah **** it, I'm not going to have any more self pity. This league ain't good for me.

Shawn Marion for Richard Jefferson, Straight up!

jobber

ColdBlooded33 said:
Shawn Marion for Richard Jefferson, Straight up!

gimme RJ, I'll give you Brent and Bowen

and I'll throw in a future 1st round draft pick!

Hey Chris, game's over...I'll be waiting around in the lobby

and I pray that my connection or 2k's connection does not mess around again. If it does, I'll just let you have the win..

Matrix

Dm can we play tommorow night at like 10 pm eastern?

I'm not feeling well and I need to get some sleep.

o_O @ the Konex win

Fifty

Rasho just won the lottery. Going from the Raps to the Spurs! He seemed like a nice guy. I owed it to him. Just when Bonner thought he was done with the Raps I pull him back in! This is merely step one in a multi step plan to get 1 win. Marion's sleeping with one eye open, as are Mo Pete and TJ Ford.

Edit: I'm hearing a wire report that Baron Davis and his manservant Adonal Foyle have been traded to the Raptors.

Fifty

You guys are all doomed. I've traded for the league's best poet.

http://www.adonalfoyle.com/FC_poetry_corner.shtml

Ambivalence

I miss the cocks that shout out loud
Arise, arise you wretched sloth.
The day has dawned and passeth by
Dragging night's drape across the cloud.

I miss the beach, the sand that's pure.
The water that makes the land secure.
Its reef, a quilt with blinding hews,
Adorns the painted mystic view.

I miss the pain I ever hate
Whips and ropes, my haunting fate.
One does not only love the good,
But grows in disdain, misunderstood.

I miss the face of those trusted few.
Whose love was but a weakness too.
Home, illusion of bucolic paradise,
The rosy dew, and stinging lies.

Adonal Foyle

Here are some sick-ass Foyle wallpapers.
http://www.adonalfoyle.com/images/desktop_pics/DP4-1280.jpg
http://www.adonalfoyle.com/images/desktop_pics/DP3-1280.jpg

konex got banned for talking about the tigers-A's game, so submit info to him on AIM or on the league site.

if any mods see this why was he banned? come on fellas

Top Bottom