• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Shawnwhann said:
Yo Malley how is tomorrow night looking for you?

WHAT YOU CANT READ with your Pretty little Nas Avatar......

I wont be home until friday man... we can do it then... I will update you if anything changes..

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Truelize said:
That is Jobber's motto.

I really can't see how knowing the passing animations and then hitting the steal button repeated it's minor cheese though. I can't make the passing animations change, so I'm completely open to getting turnovers. Especially seeing as if you put your SG and SF defensive setting on tight then they are always closely defended.
Maybe I can turn the steal slider down.

Is anyone else finding that they are getting too many easy passes tipped away and stolen??

HEY! I only steal when I need to. If you're lobbing passes down the court, I'm picking that shit off like you're Brett Farve. I will also go for the steal if you're down 2 points, inbounding from 1/2 court in the 4th. I don't abuse steals unlike other people here........

Fifty

Malleymal said:
IKeep all of your trades.... I dont want anyone else on my team that doesnt belong... I need no more minorities... thanks
:lol

I have a white PG (calderon) a white center (bargnani) a white good luck charm (Bowen) and Matt Bonner! Who has whiter backups than me?! The great white north is the New Utah.

Political Tool :lol said:
WHAT YOU CANT READ with your Pretty little Nas Avatar......

I wont be home until friday man... we can do it then... I will update you if anything changes..

But but but, the league advances on Thursday!! Automatic win Konex?!?!? Oh yeah he got banned... Friday it is!! :D

bluemax

Banned
Boston, Dallas and Cleveland all have trade offers from me that I'd appreciate if they at least took the time to decline so I can continue my desperate search for a shooter.

bluemax said:
Boston, Dallas and Cleveland all have trade offers from me that I'd appreciate if they at least took the time to decline so I can continue my desperate search for a shooter.

I've got some decent shooters...

And Jason, I AIMed you but you didn't respond, so whenever you see this, just post here or PM and I'll go. Will be here all night..

I can't log on to 2ksports, so I can't post there, and Konex is freaking banned, so I can't post here, but if anyone's got his AIM could somebody ask him to reset the game between me and Vumpler? (Pistons) Something bullshitted again while I was playing online, and I even deleted my online settings. This only happens in official league games, never happens in scrimmages!

jobber

pheeniks said:
I can't log on to 2ksports, so I can't post there, and Konex is freaking banned, so I can't post here, but if anyone's got his AIM could somebody ask him to reset the game between me and Vumpler? (Pistons) Something bullshitted again while I was playing online, and I even deleted my online settings. This only happens in official league games, never happens in scrimmages!

True has admin power too..

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
pheeniks said:

That's not true. Your connection dropped on several of our scrimmages, remember? Those weren't official league games.

AkaBalla

bluemax said:

Where's the proposals? I dont see them on the website

JuanMR2

Can't get past the "Retrieving League info..." screen, what time is the deadline for this weeks game? I won't be home until 6pm PST tomorrow so give Cerrius the win if it advances before that time.

EDIT: 7PST tomorrow so I should be able to get our game in. See you tomorrow Cerrius.

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
Hey FMT, should be back home a bit after 9. I'll try to give you a message if you're on then.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So can anyone log into the site yet? I can't.

Where would these trade offers be?

And Jobber don't worry. I wasn't accusing you. You are just jedi with that steal button. But I've played some more and if you are holding turbo, use icon pass and push towards the player (or any direction) the player does that jump pass animation that is a horrible give-away. So i'm trying to not do that as much.

Update: we can't advance the league if we can't log into the site. IIRC

jobber

Truelize said:
So can anyone log into the site yet? I can't.

Where would these trade offers be?

And Jobber don't worry. I wasn't accusing you. You are just jedi with that steal button. But I've played some more and if you are holding turbo, use icon pass and push towards the player (or any direction) the player does that jump pass animation that is a horrible give-away. So i'm trying to not do that as much.

Update: we can't advance the league if we can't log into the site. IIRC

I know what you were sayin. After playing at least 500 + games since 2k1 on DC, I kinda know the passing system.

Doesn't the league advance on it's own after 2 days?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
jobber said:
I know what you were sayin. After playing at least 500 + games since 2k1 on DC, I kinda know the passing system.

Doesn't the league advance on it's own after 2 days?

I've never done any of the advancing of the league so I'm in the dark. I'm kinda confused why I can't log into the site at all. This update is slowing my life down. :D

DCX

DCX
Truelize said:
I've never done any of the advancing of the league so I'm in the dark. I'm kinda confused why I can't log into the site at all. This update is slowing my life down. :D
Tell me about it, my god i never knew how XBOX Live has changed the way i view gaming and life at the same time...it has screwed my routine up and actual has made me wonder what i do with my free time :lol

DCX

Fifty

Not sure. As soon as those people play, or 9-10 eastern ish I'm GUESSING.

Jobber, I'll be able to play 11-12ish eastern if you can.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX,Ill be able to play tonight starting around 11:30 eastern time if you're around late.

Fifty

jobber said:
YEA and you don't stop cause it's 187 on a undercover cop

rebamcentire_wbparty06_240.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My bench now plays better than my starters do in custom non league games :lol :(

Fifty

Alright, this is getting kinda creepy.

edit: Can anyone sign into the league site? First the site doesn't have our stats, now it won't let (me at least) log in! If no one can log in, there's no way aside from AIM Grand Master konex can contact us!

I see Juan and Cerrius are (probably) playing at 7 Pacific. Hopefully konex doesn't advance before then and we can start the next week when they're done.

AkaBalla

Cerrius when u avail? theres 1 more game left for the week.. im sure when Konex see's this he will be advancing. Aim me @ ronn4180

DCX

DCX
Hey Matrix, maybe a little after 11:30 est, we are supposed to watch a movie, and we have yet to start it :(

DCX

Matrix

DCX said:
Hey Matrix, maybe a little after 11:30 est, we are supposed to watch a movie, and we have yet to start it :(

DCX

No problem.

I'll be around the forum,either pm or post in here when you are ready to play.

DCX

DCX
Matrix...i can ball now...she went to bed...i knew she would :p Let me know if you up for our game now

DCX

Matrix

As soon as the Cards beat the Mets ill log on.

Top Bottom