• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

Fifty

This is how to use the internets:

1. go to league page

http://online.2ksports.com/league/?p=360&l=47165

2. click "scores" at the top

3. Find out who you play

t1_jordan2_all.jpg

DMczaf

wtf, ive been trying to login since yesterday and it would come up with this, "Unable to verify login". I didnt have a link for the league page -_-

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Shawn: pm's are clear man. I wasn't aware that it saved sent messages.

So the website is still down? I had issues for a bit last night loading my profile, but it wound up working at around 12 est.

That's when Konex got a Bron/Hughes samwich. :D

Whoever is the Clippers (gamertag says Rorschach)... I need to play tonight. I know it's a friday night, but I'll be gone all day tomorrow because I'm going to Cedar Point.

I will be up late tonight, so let's try to get this done ok?

Rorschach

ChrisJames said:
Whoever is the Clippers (gamertag says Rorschach)... I need to play tonight. I know it's a friday night, but I'll be gone all day tomorrow because I'm going to Cedar Point.

I will be up late tonight, so let's try to get this done ok?
You still around? I can go now.

Rorschach

Looks like no one is able to play online leagues, most lobbies are inaccessible, and when you finally get a regular game going, it kicks you out. This sucks and there is no official word from 2k yet even though it's been days.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Rorschach said:
Looks like no one is able to play online leagues, most lobbies are inaccessible, and when you finally get a regular game going, it kicks you out. This sucks and there is no official word from 2k yet even though it's been days.

been days???????

the lobby worked last night

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
aka, I'll be available tomorrow after 11pm EST, I don't know when the league advances but that's the only time I'll be around tommorrow to play.

I was ready to play today but the league lobby stopped working as you probably know :p

jobber

I bet it was DM's gameshark. He used a code to crash the servers so he would be named the champ by default.

*shakes fist*

Well buddy, you're gonna have to pry the trophy out of my cold, dead hands!

DCX

DCX
jobber said:
I bet it was DM's gameshark. He used a code to crash the servers so he would be named the champ by default.

*shakes fist*

Well buddy, you're gonna have to pry the trophy out of my cold, dead hands!
Champs? Did u call?

DCX

DMczaf

So when the hell are we going to be able to play league games again? Its nice of 2K for telling us why servers have been down several days.

Fifty

You still can't get into the lobby?

You'd think that 2K would be the anti EA and actually take a few seconds to let people know what's going on.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
pheeniks said:
I've just been playing randomass people online :(

Although that is a horrible experience it sure has made me appreciate the GAF crew more. The random asshats online are just sad.

jobber

Truelize said:
Although that is a horrible experience it sure has made me appreciate the GAF crew more. The random asshats online are just sad.

Honestly, it's the best way to get better at the game. If you can still hang in games where dummys are being tards and cheat then it makes you a better overall player. Back on 2K4, some tard kept shooting 3s with Ray Allen and I still won.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
jobber said:
Honestly, it's the best way to get better at the game. If you can still hang in games where dummys are being tards and cheat then it makes you a better overall player. Back on 2K4, some tard kept shooting 3s with Ray Allen and I still won.

Yeah I've noticed that. I had a guy just dribble around and dunk on me with Kobe or Odom all game. It took me a bit to figure out how to stop him and I crept back into the game. It's still horrible losing to guys like that, but it gets you used to garbage so you don't freak out when you are playing someone and they mash on the steal button at every pass..... :D

Truelize said:
Yeah I've noticed that. I had a guy just dribble around and dunk on me with Kobe or Odom all game. It took me a bit to figure out how to stop him and I crept back into the game. It's still horrible losing to guys like that, but it gets you used to garbage so you don't freak out when you are playing someone and they mash on the steal button at every pass..... :D

Yeah, I just realized that yesterday. Playing a game with them actually makes my patience better..

I got my most satisfying win yesterday. I played some Rockets dude and I was the Mavs, and he was a real ass. He kept pausing the game everytime he did something great and would replay, and trash talk through his mic. At half time I was down by 9 and he paused and said the words "Nigga strugglin reaaaaaaaal bad...HAHAHAH" and at the end of the 3rd I was still down and he said the same stuff. Then I got really pissed, and destroyed his team in the 4th. Victory for me.

DMczaf

So will 2K ever explain why leagues have been down this long?

Also, the thread on the 2K forums about this problem is only 22 replies long, wouldnt you expect more people to post about this?! Damn 2K Fans letting them off the hook!

Fifty

Yeah..the 2K forums are pretty quiet. It's like the 2K fans have gone into shock after years of perfect service. Either that or they're all insane people like Jobber who play single player! I can't really complain about the lack of complaints since I haven't posted there, but I agree it's odd. It's so ****ing weird. Here's hoping it's working by monday or tuesday. Please, please have everything back to normal. I wish they'd just tell us why it happened, if they even know.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
So will 2K ever explain why leagues have been down this long?

Also, the thread on the 2K forums about this problem is only 22 replies long, wouldnt you expect more people to post about this?! Damn 2K Fans letting them off the hook!
dennisbu8.jpg

There are several threads about it. The biggest being only 2 pages long. :\

People started giving up on it because they get no replies from 2k.

jobber

I think it's something to do with MS's .NET passport and the 2K web servers. Since MS changed some crap on their XB.com log in, it ****ed up the 2K sign in.

JuanMR2

My 360 is toast....again!! Just had it replaced aug 30th. Anyway, I should be able to get it replaced Monday evening at EB or GS, so I'll have my matches played Monday evening or Tuesday.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Were you guys aware that you can make league game highlights if you have that 2kreal add-on? And then post them on the website or within the league desk online?

Wow. Thats cool. I'm buying it when everything is running again.

DCX

DCX
Truelize said:
Were you guys aware that you can make league game highlights if you have that 2kreal add-on? And then post them on the website or within the league desk online?

Wow. Thats cool. I'm buying it when everything is running again.
Only against games VS you :)
There will be a ton of Knicks highlights lol

DCX

Balla...sorry I don't think I can take that trade. I mean, it was a good trade, but I've decided not to mess with my team.

Scrimm anyone?

Top Bottom