• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I think I'll just sit back and watch Fifty and Daddy destroy their teams :D

I'm not getting into a bidding war for Gordon.

Fifty

I wish the trade screen would show a distinction between declined and revoked offers. I chose not to do the deal, he didn't decline it dammit!

Zep

Banned
Fifty said:
I wish the trade screen would show a distinction between declined and revoked offers. I chose not to do the deal, he didn't decline it dammit!

I gotta decline also? hold on.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My offer is still on the table I guess,but if you get a better one I'm not fighting for his streaky jump shooting.

He was way off in our game and that kinda scares me,cause thats all hes good for :\ Gordon should have never left Dm's arms.

*reverse psychology ftw?*

Matrix

Konex or True needs to give final approval of the trade or any trades before you guys play.

Matrix

Oh well this is an NBA thread :lol

Madden sucks!

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
DaddyZ said:
He has a sweet stroke right? ;) Anybody that interests you?

I was mildly interested in Ben, but there's nothing else on the NJ roster I want at the moment.

I'm looking for another shooting guard around the 80 range. Foye's late shot release just isn't doing it for me.

pheeniks, I might be interested in welcoming Ricky Davis back to the TWolves. Whaddya say?

Ricky for Foye?

AkaBalla

Ok... Wasnt sure what u needed... I aint got no great SG's but Gerald Green's been straight nasty for me.. I dont really want to mess with him right now even with his low rating...

Jobber, want to play our game later tonight after the Tigers win and the league is advanced?

I have dreams of an upset, but only time will tell...

AkaBalla

Fifty said:
Jeez...it's nice that you're trying to catch up to me in the 'players dealt' standings, but that's a bit much!

well a 3 player deal is usually one sided.. make it 4 on each team and u can even it out..:)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Guys just updating you that DCX and I have made plans to play our game as soon as he is home from work today. I'm just waiting on him. I believe he works till around 11 est.

League will advance as soon as we are done.

Sorry for keeping guys waiting. But really it hasn't been a whole 48 hours since we last advanced the league.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ChrisJames said:
Jobber, want to play our game later tonight after the Tigers win and the league is advanced?

I have dreams of an upset, but only time will tell...

can't...gotta wake up at 5am. I should be back home after 5pm est tomorrow.

back to zzzzzzz I go!

edit: oh yeah....my team, as well as myself, are kinda ticked off over last night's loss so I apologize in advance for the beat down i'll have to give you.

damn, tigers lost. They're not out of it yet though.

I'll be able to play you after 5 pm Jobber, so just post here or something when you're ready. I'll try my best to prevent the beatdown, I think I can handle you, but who knows...

Foye for Davis? That's a deal I'll take.

Sorry DCX---can't play tonight. EXTREMELY BUSY right now, I shouldn't even be on GAF!

DCX said:
Let me know
DCX

I may be available at 5:30 CT tomorrow till 7 CT. If not, catch me past 11 CT. If not then...I am available all of Saturday. I'll check back here in a bit to see what you can do.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Foye for Davis? What Davis?

And how the heck did Gordon get traded for Bonzi Wells? I honestly don't want to approve that trade. :lol. Bonzi has zero long range in this game (I'm probably dead wrong :)) and Gordon can still heat it up, his clutch rating is sweet.

DaddyZ you've had the team for a day and it's not even your team (Cold is coming back) and you are trading away all your best players. Kidd is gone, now Gordon is gone. Baron Davis and Bonzi Wells is a better backcourt??????? Are you sure man????

Crazy

Truelize said:
Foye for Davis? What Davis?

And how the heck did Gordon get traded for Bonzi Wells? I honestly don't want to approve that trade. :lol. Bonzi has zero long range in this game (I'm probably dead wrong :)) and Gordon can still heat it up, his clutch rating is sweet.

DaddyZ you've had the team for a day and it's not even your team (Cold is coming back) and you are trading away all your best players. Kidd is gone, now Gordon is gone. Baron Davis and Bonzi Wells is a better backcourt??????? Are you sure man????

Crazy

Randy Foye for Ricky Davis. Foye's faster and shoots threes better, he's not the dunker Davis is, but that's not what I have planned for Foye.

This trade also means I don't need to use Jason Kapono as much:lol

Matrix

whoa CB is coming back and is getting his team back?

If thats the case Ill give Gordon back to CB for Bonzi.

Zep

Banned
Wait...Im giving up the Nets? If thats the case, then why the **** am I playing? **** that, Im not gonna babysit...I'll smack the shit outta konex.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DaddyZ said:
Wait...Im giving up the Nets? If thats the case, then why the **** am I playing? **** that, Im not gonna babysit...I'll smack the shit outta konex.

:lol. I don't really know what's happening. But if you recall Ram was just a temp until CB got his xbox back. But I don't think he has even sent it in yet. So no worries.

Zep

Banned
So before I signed up...Konex is pushing me to get the Nets all the while Detroit was available. Did he tell me about this?! Of course not and of course his "friend" fell through and now AZgreg is taking them over.

This kid is mildly retarded, I swear it.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DaddyZ said:
So before I signed up...Konex is pushing me to get the Nets all the while Detroit was available. Did he tell me about this?! Of course not and of course his "friend" fell through and now AZgreg is taking them over.

This kid is mildly retarded, I swear it.

AZGreg?? Does he even show up for his Madden games???

Matrix

Daddy when do you want to play?

I'm free now or I can play anytime past 10 pm eastern.

Matrix

Ok ill be in the lobby in 5 mins.

Fifty

:lol :lol @ Konex's friend falling through. At least it happened before he started. Jeez, I talked to Konex yesterday, and he was telling me how into the game and easy to reach the guy was. Still, it's not a problem if AZ Greg plays his games and is into the league. It's better to have all GAF members.

edit: Oh snap!

http://online.2ksports.com/league/news?p=360&l=47165&n=996

I'm going to be on the trade phone 24/7 during week 12. :lol Since the trade deadline is at about the 1/3 mark of the season, there's plenty of time to use the players you get then. My main guy on the block will be Diaw, unless he somehow becomes a perfect fit for my team (he was a good fit at one time, but now he is a stranger in a foreign land) in the next 2 games.

Matrix

That was not fun,awful lag.

I couldnt shoot for shit,I dont know how the heck you were doing it Daddy.

Are you using a router?

ugh.

Zep

Banned
lag was pretty bad...I had 2 points with 3mins left in the first:lol Lucky I got used to that shit. Im on a school network.

Top Bottom