• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Your school network is poop :(

I have played tons of games and none have been like that,shit the game almost didnt complete.

I couldnt get used to it at all,so annoying when you cant hit shots cause of lag and your opponent is able to adjust.

8 pts in the first and the lag let up some and then the 2nd half was worse for me.The 4th I gave up and started chucking shit.

Zep

Banned
:lol To be honest...besides a few spikes and the disconnect screen, the lag wasnt so bad for me. Maybe Madden has made me immune to it.

Anywho...2k7 patch is coming within the next week or so.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I have never adjusted to the lag in madden,still cant complete passes and when there is lag in 2k7,I suck.

Fifty,
I declined your trade, Bibby for Miller, but I proposed you a pretty crazy trade that's inspired by your lack of shooting guards. :lol Don't underestimate Kenny Thomas' rebounding skills, he can get the job done.

Check it out

Fifty

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

That game with Cerrius took 5 years off my life.

I repeat: ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

SONOFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAABITTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

crazy ass game

I knew it was the beginning of the end when Kidd hopped out of bounds :lol

I was yelling at the TV when KG fouled out, I didnt even touch your guy!!!!

Matrix

Fifty lost? :(

nm.

WHO WANTS BEN GORDON!?

Fifty

Neither. It was the best game I've been involved in, but the hardest loss. He was 7-2, I was 3-6...it went to double OT. I had more turnovers than ...Well I don't have a joke. I had a shitload of ****ing turnovers. I had the last shot to win twice, and I turned it over once, and ****ing lost track of the time the other ****ing time dammit.

With 1 minute to go in OT 2, I had that semi glitch happen where if you inbound to a slightly moving player (kidd this time) he'll do a jump step after catching it and go out of bounds.

I didn't get the rebounding numbers because I was too pissed, but I got my ass handed to me on the glass. Bibby missed most of his shots. KG is a MONSTER. He's easily the best player in the game. Cerrius can dress 4 80 year old women and KG and still have a chance to win.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCKK. That's 2 OT losses (this was double OT) in my last 3 games, both against good players/teams. All my energy is spent. I can't go through another one of those :lol :lol I'm better than my record indicates! *sobs*

And just so people who aren't reading all of this don't think we're fighting. I'll keep it simple. I have no issues with Cerrius, and this was a tougher loss than my lose against Shawn.

MOTHER****KKKKK

Matrix

"With 1 minute to go in OT 2, I had that semi glitch happen where if you inbound to a slightly moving player (kidd this time) he'll do a jump step after catching it and go out of bounds."

I hate that ****ing shit sooooooo much.

Sounds like you had a great game,mine sucked the butt.

DMczaf

The jumping out of bounds to catch a pass animation is so retarded, they need to ****ing put some invisible barriers for passing to players so they don't jump out of bounds like retards!

Matrix

Fifty said:
I'm getting rid of this Adonal Foyle avatar. He can suck my ****

How can you turn your back on him?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Hey I'm home but I gotta pick my g/f up...I should be back in an hour or so...

jobber

see Kingsfan

long court passing = L

I became tired of being nice so I unleashed the dogs

GG tho!

jobber said:
see Kingsfan

long court passing = L

I became tired of being nice so I unleashed the dogs

GG tho!

GG. I started to get desperate when there was only 2 min. left...

Onto the big question... who will make the 2000th post of the thread?

Yeah holy shit I hate that when they step where you don't want them to. Actually, I think you can lead passes...although that sometimes doesn't work. I throw it to big diesel in the post and his fat ass jumps out to the three point line, wtf.

DCX I should be home around 10:30 CT...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Can't you just make sure the inbounds reciever is nowhere near the sidelines?? You are controlling that player right?

Fifty

Truelize said:
Can't you just make sure the inbounds reciever is nowhere near the sidelines?? You are controlling that player right?

Yeah, by standing perfectly still you can avoid it from happening. That's why I don't run toward the side line every time I'm inbounding it, but the one time you do it, to break free of cover or whatever reason, nothing will piss you off more. It's not a big issue, it's happened maybe twice all season, it just so happened to occur at the worst possible time for me today.

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
Ror, I'm available for our game tomorrow afternoon, if that works for you.

AkaBalla

Maybe banning the inbounds steal so we dont have to run towards the inbounder to prevent the steal in which case leads u to go out of bounds?

jobber

how about, you take control of your PG, run to the backcourt, and get the pass there...away from traffic.

Fifty

AkaBalla said:
Maybe banning the inbounds steal so we dont have to run towards the inbounder to prevent the steal in which case leads u to go out of bounds?

Nah, I don't think anything like that is needed. It's really not an issue, just a minor frustration.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
Yeah, by standing perfectly still you can avoid it from happening. That's why I don't run toward the side line every time I'm inbounding it, but the one time you do it, to break free of cover or whatever reason, nothing will piss you off more. It's not a big issue, it's happened maybe twice all season, it just so happened to occur at the worst possible time for me today.

Well I know what you mean, cause I just had it happen to me on a normal pass and I turned the ball over. It's a weird animation, but I think Jobber's plan of running into the backcourt would work if you are using the right camera angle and see back there.

Rorschach

Dsal said:
Ror, I'm available for our game tomorrow afternoon, if that works for you.
I can't tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow I can only play after 7 PST. If that's no good, maybe we can work something out for sunday.

DM, I'm going to be on live in a minute if you want to play. I HOPE MY CONNECTION DOESN'T DESTROY THE MATCH

If DCX is still around...then I'm here to play too. But you haven't responded yet, so I guess we'll wait till tomorrow.

DMczaf

pheeniks said:
DM, I'm going to be on live in a minute if you want to play. I HOPE MY CONNECTION DOESN'T DESTROY THE MATCH

If DCX is still around...then I'm here to play too. But you haven't responded yet, so I guess we'll wait till tomorrow.

I guess I missed you.

Im in the lobby if anyone wants a shot at me and my random disconnect router tonight!!

Matrix

Ill play ya DM,I need to play another game with shitty Ben Gordon.

I really want to shoot whatever is wrong. This is the message I always get

"This profile has been signed out of xbox live. Please reconnect blah blah..."

It's just really frustrating. I have no idea what to blame either...and I feel like a burden to those who have to go through this with me.

DMczaf

Recap of 2nd quarter vs. Matrix

FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL!

Ive never seen so many ****ing FTs in 1 quarter!

Matrix

Sorry True,Gordon is off the market.

I had no lag against Dm and could hit shots with him and I got his shot down now,it took me a few games.

Also Newble is my secret weapon.

:lol Dont foul me then Dm! Nah that happened in my game against DCX,its bs.

DMczaf

I was close to tossing my controller on the 4th 3pt jumper foul in a row. It was BS, I knew were pulling up everytime and I'd time my block attempt just right...FOUL!

Matrix

:lol

You sent BOOBY sura to the line 7 times,who does that!?

Matrix

DaddyZ said:
DM! How is Vince doing for you? I'll give you Bonzi and Jalen Rose(sweet jumper) for him:)

:lol :lol

DMczaf

DaddyZ said:
DM! How is Vince doing for you? I'll give you Bonzi and Jalen Rose(sweet jumper) for him:)

AAEX038.jpg

gg DCX. I got my ass whooped so bad...my turnovers cost me so much. I admit I made some shitty passes, but I hate how some passes just don't go the way you intend them to (as in they lead the pass into an opponent...wtf?!)

And my TEAM CANNOT HIT A SHOT TO SAVE THEIR LIVES, NOT EVEN DUNKS

Zep

Banned
pheeniks said:
gg DCX. I got my ass whooped so bad...my turnovers cost me so much. I admit I made some shitty passes, but I hate how some passes just don't go the way you intend them to (as in they lead the pass into an opponent...wtf?!)

And my TEAM CANNOT HIT A SHOT TO SAVE THEIR LIVES, NOT EVEN DUNKS

Pheeniks! Bonzi Wells for James Posey.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
Sorry True,Gordon is off the market.

I had no lag against Dm and could hit shots with him and I got his shot down now,it took me a few games.

Also Newble is my secret weapon.

:lol Dont foul me then Dm! Nah that happened in my game against DCX,its bs.

Yeah no problems. I forgot about how you liked Newble. But I am willing to give Marshall and Jackson or Marshall and Damon Jones for Gordon and someone else, a SF preferably.

Top Bottom