• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

Fifty

There might be hope after all. In my first post-Foyle/Diaw game, Bargnani had his best game of the season. 8 points, 12 boards (4 offensive), 4 assists and 5 blocks Gomes and Nene each had 2 offensive boards.

Steals were 10/1 in my favor, and blocks were 10/4 raptors. Special teams won it for me!

Bluemax: you might want to start James at SG...he's such a scoring PG that you could probably use him the way I use Bibby. Stat wise they're almost the same I think.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
True,when do you want to ball?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Fifty said:
Why do we need to tell you?

Because I hate 2k's user interface adn I just sign on to 2k7 to play in the worlds greatest fantasy league.... people tell me offline and I sign onto play, thats all..

Fifty

Malleymal said:
Because I hate 2k's user interface adn I just sign on to 2k7 to play in the worlds greatest fantasy league.... people tell me offline and I sign onto play, thats all..

2K's website is great. What could you possibly hate about the interface? Don't be so detached!

http://online.2ksports.com/league/?p=360&l=47165

Konex even gave you a headline!

Just log in at the top right corner. (it takes one click after it's saved your password)

then you can find all the info you need. the best place to go is "teams" then "my team"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I could play now or 10:30.

Matrix

True,ill be in the lobby.

Rorschach

pheeniks said:
Rors when are you around? I'll be around at 9:45 tonight, I think.
D'oh just saw this. I suppose you meant EST? My sundays are pretty much dominated by football. :p

I'm available any time after right now and if not, tomorrow I'm available most of the day.

Matrix

True,you around?

Ive been sitting in the lobby for almost 15 mins :\

Rorschach said:
D'oh just saw this. I suppose you meant EST? My sundays are pretty much dominated by football. :p

I'm available any time after right now and if not, tomorrow I'm available most of the day.

I'm watching the 'Boys game right now...so can you play after?

And I always mean CT time, so yeah.

Rorschach

pheeniks said:
I'm watching the 'Boys game right now...so can you play after?

And I always mean CT time, so yeah.
Yeah, I'm watching the same game...didn't know what zone since you have no info in your profile here or on the 2k site ;b

Yeah, I'll play you after.

Matrix

30 mins in the lobby for True,the co-commish is SUPER late.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
30 mins in the lobby for True,the co-commish is SUPER late.

Super sorry man. I had some guests come over that were only supposed to be here for like 30 minutes and we all wound up getting talking and they just left.

Are you still available to play? I understand if you aren't.

Truelize said:
Super sorry man. I had some guests come over that were only supposed to be here for like 30 minutes and we all wound up getting talking and they just left.

Dude True can you please reset our game? Kicked off XBL AGAIN :( :( :(

nvm konex got it, I think

has anybody honestly wanted to kill me because of this problem?

Matrix

Truelize said:

I'll be free to play at 10 pm eastern tomorrow,we should be done before the NBA.com draft.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix: If you are available to play earlier than 10 est I'm around. I've got a bunch of stuff to do today but I can play whenever.

Matrix

true,I can play at 3 pm eastern if you can.

Matrix

K,Ill be in the lobby in 5.

GG Balla. Thanks for helping me improve my record to 2-9 :) It was actually closer than the score shows, but my team decided not to play for the final 3 minutes.

Everyone, just about everyone on my team is on the trading block now with only 2 days before the trade deadline. The only players that I will not trade are Kevin Martin, Brad Miller, and Kenny Thomas. So, if anyone's interested in Shawn Marion let me know. I would be willing to trade for another superstar, but would rather trade Marion and someone like Anthony Parker (SG, 76) for a couple players rated in the 80's (pg and sf preferably).

Fifty

ChrisJames said:
but would rather trade Marion and someone like Anthony Parker (SG, 76) for a couple players rated in the 80's (pg and sf preferably).

:lol :lol Oh man..I'm sorry :( My boys must not like the sound of Sacramento's cowbells.

You mean two guys like Bibby and Artest? :(

I feel for you, I honestly do. Shame you're not trading Brad Miller.

Zep

Banned
Fifty said:
If you had Jason Kidd or Vince Carter maybe you could do something about it.

I've won 2 straight w/o Kidd, I hope he's happy in Toronto. Vince...well nevermind, i'll just get more upset at CB.

Fifty said:
:lol :lol Oh man..I'm sorry :( My boys must not like the sound of Sacramento's cowbells.

You mean two guys like Bibby and Artest? :(

I feel for you, I honestly do. Shame you're not trading Brad Miller.

They're not doing that bad, but I apparently don't know how to utilize Marion very effectively. but yeah... I do feel like I shouldn't have traded Bibby and Artest :lol But, as they say, hindsight is 20/20 (or something like that). I'm just trying to get some depth on my team and a couple good players for one great player.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wow.

GG Matrix,

You shot awesome. Your free throws too.

I shot horribly. Dang I was hoping this would have been a hotly contested battle but I ran outta runs at the end. I got close a couple of times there but you took all my momentum away with those threes.

How do you do that little floater shot with Alston?? That is so tough to guard against.

Matrix

GG True.

We are allowed to vibrate the controller when losing? You did it to me like 4 or 5 times and I thought that wasnt allowed no matter what.

I shot awful to start the game I didnt find my shot till late in the 3rd and that floater with Alston,I just lightly release the shot button,they usually dont go in.

Fts are my thing now :lol Im lucky I can hit them or Id lose.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
ChrisJames said:
GG Balla. Thanks for helping me improve my record to 2-9 :) It was actually closer than the score shows, but my team decided not to play for the final 3 minutes.

Everyone, just about everyone on my team is on the trading block now with only 2 days before the trade deadline. The only players that I will not trade are Kevin Martin, Brad Miller, and Kenny Thomas. So, if anyone's interested in Shawn Marion let me know. I would be willing to trade for another superstar, but would rather trade Marion and someone like Anthony Parker (SG, 76) for a couple players rated in the 80's (pg and sf preferably).

Chris are you on AIM right now? I can't remember your AIM name.

We need to talk.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
GG True.

We are allowed to vibrate the controller when losing? You did it to me like 4 or 5 times and I thought that wasnt allowed no matter what.

Sorry about that. It wasn't deliberate. I was trying to switch to Big Z for the rebound and the last one I was hitting it to box out. I only saw it twice though.

But outta that whole game all you have to comment on is the vibration?? Come on, that was a fun game man.

Matrix

Id edited my above post :p

It was a fun game,but that first quarter for both of us was kinda nasty :lol Its like the players all have to warm up cause they just start off ice cold and you have to play inside a ton.

ChrisJames said:
They're not doing that bad, but I apparently don't know how to utilize Marion very effectively. but yeah... I do feel like I shouldn't have traded Bibby and Artest :lol But, as they say, hindsight is 20/20 (or something like that). I'm just trying to get some depth on my team and a couple good players for one great player.

I proposed you a trade. I'm pretty interested in Marion, but here are dudes I will not give up...Foye, Wade, O'neal, Haslem, Zo. And Kapono. He's my new secret weapon.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
Id edited my above post :p

It was a fun game,but that first quarter for both of us was kinda nasty :lol Its like the players all have to warm up cause they just start off ice cold and you have to play inside a ton.

I hear ya. I think I had 6 points with just over a minute left.

And it seems that a players rating can be effected if his opponant is rated higher. Cause BigZ seemed afraid of Yao. I would pass to Z and get a shot off even before you had a chance to switch to Yao and Z would clank it. He has his worst game so far, and it was his worst rebounding game too.

I notice you figured out Gordon's shooting release point. And what is with him dunking like that? Sure he's athletic but he crammed on Gooden and Varejeo each once. Like in their face dunks. That sucked. :(

edit: And I noticed you don't foul anymore. You used to be a hack master I was expecting to be going to the line consistantly.

Dude you worked me plain and simple. :(

Top Bottom