• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

Zep

Banned
I figured that shit was gonna happen...My connection is shit right now (school). That one was on me Dsal.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG aka.

Jesus you know you have lost a game when Boykins is drilling 3's in your face.

Also getting outrebounded 16-4 on the Offensive glass doesnt help.

I still dont have Marions shot down,this will take a few games.

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
Yeah, school's networks always get unreliable.
I think they do that on purpose :(

AkaBalla

Matrix said:
GG aka.

Jesus you know you have lost a game when Boykins is drilling 3's in your face.

Also getting outrebounded 16-4 on the Offensive glass doesnt help.

I still dont have Marions shot down,this will take a few games.

Haha Boykins isnt a fluke... Ask Truelize :lol he dropped like 35 against him in a scrimmage went like 7-10 from downtown..

GG never the less.. Good luck,,

FrenchMovieTheme said:
slowly i work my way back to respectability. gg chrisjames

GG FMT, you deserved the win. I played horrendously bad and I apologize for such an ugly game. No, I didn't drive in the lane everytime or anything but it just seemed like an ugly game to me (my fg%=38 to fmt's 43% i think). Gordon had 30 pts. but that's after 33 shots, and my next highest scorer was Nocioni (who can't shoot) with 4 pts.

Is it too late to retract that 18-14 statement???

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I shot over 50% again but I couldnt win,depressing as hell.

Marions shot online is by far more difficult than offline,but I'll have it down for my game against FMT.

I'm taking all my anger out on FMT in week 13 :D he has one coming for beating me 31-0 in Madden.

I'm taking all my anger out on FMT in week 13 he has one coming for beating me 31-0 in Madden.

dunleavywine.jpg

"I don't think so son."

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dunleavywine.jpg

"I don't think so son."

I wish I had my good white boy power player,damn VC for not having Novak in the game :(

Fifty

You don't need to master Marion's shot to win. With T Mac, Yao, and 3 point King Alston on your team you can win just by dunking with Marion! Reap the rewards from his rebounds, blocks and steals and enjoy the fact that you're filthy-spoiled and he's your 3rd option!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
See ChrisJames,,,,, both of the guys I offered can shoot. :D

And I wasn't planning on shooting much with Marion at all. I just figured he would be a great rebounder and defender. That release of his is tough.

And that Earl Boykins crap has to stop. :lol. We need to crank injuries up so he gets hurt.

Matrix

Fifty said:
You don't need to master Marion's shot to win. With T Mac, Yao, and 3 point King Alston on your team you can win just by dunking with Marion! Reap the rewards from his rebounds, blocks and steals and enjoy the fact that you're filthy-spoiled and he's your 3rd option!

King Alston sucks now,I dont know what the deal is but he stinks.I had to play Sura more who played better but none of my pgs could keep up with Boykins :|

Most of my shots with Marion were dunks and layups,I took like maybe 4 ouside shots with him and all bricked.

I just got outboarded and aka hit his threes.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Aka doesn't miss threes. He's gotta crazy good lately.

But the Cavs have done some major rebuilding today.
I have added Mo Pete, Earl Watson and Chris Wilcox.
I have said goodbye to Drew Gooden, Donyell Marshall and David Wesley

Lets hope this helps my rotations out a bit. I'm excited

Anyone wanna scrimmage so I can test out my new team?

DCX

DCX
I'm looking for a tall PF or a center, rated around 77-82, i'm looking to unload Steve Francis ( rated 80 )

DCX

Fifty

Wow. I assumed that since I was done trading, there'd be no more deadline deals! :lol Nice to see I was wrong.

Seattle's GM, Juan, is really confusing me. He trades away Ridnour AND Watson..who's gonna play the point? Rashard's gone, as is Big Daddy Wilcox :( When it rains, it pours.

Also...I know Juan doesn't post here much, and Konex is banned...and we've stopped having to really approve trades via a vote, but I think this one is a bit lopsided:

Rashard (88)
Ridnour (80)
Collison (74

For

Wally (81)
Jefferson (73)
Ellis (74)

Matrix

Im free to play anyone now,I need more damn practice with my new team.

Need to get rotations down and stuff.

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
Wow. I assumed that since I was done trading, there'd be no more deadline deals! :lol Nice to see I was wrong.

Seattle's GM, Juan, is really confusing me. He trades away Ridnour AND Watson..who's gonna play the point? Rashard's gone, as is Big Daddy Wilcox :( When it rains, it pours.

Also...I know Juan doesn't post here much, and Konex is banned...and we've stopped having to really approve trades via a vote, but I think this one is a bit lopsided:

Rashard (88)
Ridnour (80)
Collison (74

For

Wally (81)
Jefferson (73)
Ellis (74)
Wow, a fire sale that i wasn't aware of.

DCX

Fifty

Yeah man. If people knew Rashard and Ridnour were on the block he could have got much more. Maybe he just got fed up and snapped.

I want to scrim, but can't now.

I am not sure if we can still trade, and if we still can, GARY PAYTON IS ON THE BLOCK!

As is Bonzi.

Matrix

Yea he could have had Marion from me :lol :p

Fifty

The site says the week advances on friday at 11 PM...so people will have until then to do trades. Not Juan, he's banned from trading. I'm retiring to my beach house with my manservants Kidd and Bibby.

Matrix

Marion for Kidd Fifty,lets do this!

Fifty

I tried to warn you Chris, on AIM...about Nooch. DM conned matrix, matrix conned you! He's the most overated player in the game.

Fifty said:
I tried to warn you Chris, on AIM...about Nooch. DM conned matrix, matrix conned you! He's the most overated player in the game.

You definitely did warn me :lol He's not bad though, just doesn't fit in my system too well right now.

Fifty

That's what I said about Marion. And now....he fits in my system...so I just traded Kidd for him.

I swear on my first born that I'm done trading now. Marion was a great player for me, but he was the #1 option scoring by a long shot. Now I've got Bibby and Artest so he doesn't need to do it all. Kidd was amazing for me, got a few triple doubles...but I was so strong at PG it's an easy decision for me.

Bibby-Artest-Marion-Nene/Gomes-Bargnani/Nene

If I lose, it's my ****ing fault now. Malley, the nomadic one who hates all trading, is probably crying right now, but all the trades have been good for league interest.

We have 2/3rds of the season approx without any more trades, and that's a good thing.

Matrix

Ok now that I have Kidd,im into moving Alston.

Remember kids despite his rating hes overrated and good in this game.

Im looking for a 2 guard.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I know I know

I play a rotation and use my bench a lot. I wanted Horry to come off the bench earlier this week to play beside Dolio but I've found Fab-O's shot so I can have 4 bigs that can score low in the paint for the most part. I don't use Bowen except in defensive matchups.

I plan on throwing Bowen on VC and other guards in upcoming games. I'm looking for a select few SF/PF like Tim Thomas that can match up with SFs and grab boards!

Anything else is yawn to me. I can play Duncan at the 5 and use the 3 headed monster at the 4.

JuanMR2

Fifty said:

Rashard (88)
Ridnour (80)
Collison (74

For

Wally (81)
Jefferson (73)
Ellis (74)

I'm looking for more jump shooters, if stats were being tracked you'd see Lewis is probably shooting under 25% can't hit wide open jumpers or threes he has a weird release I can't figure out. I could however resort to dunking all day with him if I wanted to though but that's no fun. I also have Donyell Marshall waiting in the queue to compliment Allen and Szczerbiak. And David Wesley can run the point for me.

Matrix

Anyone interested in Alston?

Matrix said:
Anyone interested in Alston?

Um hell yes. Payton for Alston!
-keep in mind that the game does not count that Payton plays like a 50 year old man in real life:lol -

I'm trying to propose you a trade (it's not just payton for alston), but 2k's site is being lame now so I'll take care of it later.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
If anyone has an extra big body then I might be interested in a simple deal to just make sure I have a 5th big man in case of foul trouble or injury.

Luke Jackson SF - 70
Alexander Pavlovic SF -69

Both are very very good shooters.

Damon Jones is available too but his 66 rating is deceiving because his three point shooting is awesome, but he's smaller and not very quick.

I'm working all day. But if anyone is interested let me know.

DCX I know you have quite a bit of big guys. I might be interested in one of them.

DCX

DCX
Truelize said:
If anyone has an extra big body then I might be interested in a simple deal to just make sure I have a 5th big man in case of foul trouble or injury.

Luke Jackson SF - 70
Alexander Pavlovic SF -69

Both are very very good shooters.

Damon Jones is available too but his 66 rating is deceiving because his three point shooting is awesome, but he's smaller and not very quick.

I'm working all day. But if anyone is interested let me know.

DCX I know you have quite a bit of big guys. I might be interested in one of them.
I may be interested in Jackson. For either Rose or Taylor...let me know.

DCX

Matrix

Pheeniks I'm not sure I will do that trade.

I'm not looking for another pg as I have three.

I need a decent sg.

Matrix

pheeniks said:
Okay. will change trade.

Bonzi's coming home again :lol If this were real life he would have told me to **** off by now.

Matrix

Fifty

That's a good trade. One of the more balanced I've seen so far.. Not saying others aren't fair, but it really helps both teams.

In other news...Shawn Marion is furious after having been traded to the Raptors TWICE in one season.

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
I've gotta go grab some dinner DaddyZ, so I'll try to get a hold of you when I get back.

Top Bottom