• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

AkaBalla said:
Holy Shit what happened to the Heat fans? They gave up already? the place is empty..LMAO

I don't want to be associated with them. I still believe in this team, they gotta cut it to 15 by the end of the 3rd, Flash will stage his comeback!

GG Z, it's encouraging knowing that my losses are coming from last second shots. I just gotta find a way to slam the door shut when I am up all game. Great steal!! I'll see you again!!

Fifty

3-0 since he traded away Kidd. I guess you were right wanting Baron so much, Z.

LEAGUE ADVANCED. Turns out Malley's out of town, so they'll have to make up that game. I guess we're one day ahead of schedule now.

Jobber when you up to game? I'm around tonight till 12 AM CT and tomorrow, will be around after 4 PM CT or so...or could be earlier.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AkaBalla said:
Matrix when u good?

I have a game scheduled with Fifty after the Lakers/Phoenix game is over.I just made a league trade and havent had the time to test out my team and I really dont want to play a league game till I do that.

I figured Id have all night to practice cause the league wasnt supposed to advance till tomorrow....Konex breaking the rules!

I could play you after I play Fifty if you're up or we can play tomorrow anytime past 10 pm eastern,thats when Ill be free to play.

edit- doh I forgot about the Rockets,it would have to be after that,that doesnt even start till 9 pm.

AkaBalla

Matrix said:
I have a game scheduled with Fifty after the Lakers/Phoenix game is over.I just made a league trade and havent had the time to test out my team and I really dont want to play a league game till I do that.

I figured Id have all night to practice cause the league wasnt supposed to advance till tomorrow....Konex breaking the rules!

I could play you after I play Fifty if you're up or we can play tomorrow anytime past 10 pm eastern,thats when Ill be free to play.

Wec an shoot for tomorrow night.. Enjoy your new aquisition......

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AkaBalla said:
Wec an shoot for tomorrow night.. Enjoy your new aquisition......

Thanks,I have a small edit to my above post.

Anyone know why Konex advanced the league 1 day early?

Matrix

AkaBalla said:
Hmm that might be a little late... We'll see...

I could try to play earlier if I'm home,say 7 pm eastern or 7:30?

I know for sure I cant play Thursday,I'm babysitting till midnight and I cant play games when my nephew is over.

AkaBalla

Matrix said:
I could try to play earlier if I'm home,say 7 pm eastern or 7:30?

I know for sure I cant play Thursday,I'm babysitting till midnight and I cant play games when my nephew is over.

Look at the NBA schedule... CELTICS!!!!!! Lets just shoot for after the Rockets game... If it's a blowout either way we could squeeze it in during that...

Matrix

AkaBalla said:
Look at the NBA schedule... CELTICS!!!!!! Lets just shoot for after the Rockets game... If it's a blowout either way we could squeeze it in during that...

Ok cool.

:lol forgot about your team :p

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
pheeniks said:
Jobber when you up to game? I'm around tonight till 12 AM CT and tomorrow, will be around after 4 PM CT or so...or could be earlier.

I didn't even know we're in week 12 yet o_O

alas...if you're around, I can beat you up now if you wish.

edit: i'll be in the lobby...stealin all the letters

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
DaddyZ said:
Dsal...when u good to play man?

Some time tomorrow after 6pst will work for me. What times are looking good for you?

Good win Jobber!

I think you noticed I gave Oberto a little more respect midway through:lol

I think I honestly took too many threes, but when Williams goes 0-4, Kapono's 0-3, and Foye's like 0-7 from downtown, that's really frustrating and pisses me off.
(I took that many cause I felt like I could shoot myself out of it, but I guess not..)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
pheeniks said:
Good win Jobber!

I think you noticed I gave Oberto a little more respect midway through:lol

I think I honestly took too many threes, but when Williams goes 0-4, Kapono's 0-3, and Foye's like 0-7 from downtown, that's really frustrating and pisses me off.
(I took that many cause I felt like I could shoot myself out of it, but I guess not..)

Fabbo >>>>>>> Shaq

I like to use my bench players on teams that declines my trades!

You're lucky I didn't use the C Rub play with Doleac or it would've been curtains

GG tho. You're better player now than what your record indicates

DCX

DCX
AkaBalla said:
NBA 2k7 Fantasy Draft League. We draft on the Xbox 360 and then play league games with the rosters
I see....hmmm...i would be down with this, but man to learn all new signature release points for all these new players....

DCX

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
We tried a fantasy league last year and it sucked. Everyone winds up with an allstar team. 8 people building their team from the players of 30 teams?

It just doesn't work.

Truelize said:
We tried a fantasy league last year and it sucked. Everyone winds up with an allstar team. 8 people building their team from the players of 30 teams?

It just doesn't work.

Eh, I see what you're saying. Still might be fun anyways.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cerrius I'm around tonight if you wanna play. Any time after 9 est should work for me. But I wouldn't have a problem with waiting until Thursday due to all the NBA on tonight.

Truelize said:
Cerrius I'm around tonight if you wanna play. Any time after 9 est should work for me. But I wouldn't have a problem with waiting until Thursday due to all the NBA on tonight.

True you up to play a scrim?

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
chrisjames i have to watch lost too! i'll let you know when i get home

Everyone watchs Lost,shit im missing the first hour of my Rocket game cause of it :(

Fifty

Don't you have satellite? If you do, do what I do and watch the west coast feed on one of the west coast channels at 12! If you don't, I pity you. Bosh and Lost can co-exist!

Matrix

Fifty said:
Don't you have satellite? If you do, do what I do and watch the west coast feed on one of the west coast channels at 12! If you don't, I pity you. Bosh and Lost can co-exist!

I dont get that,I live on the first floor of a 32 story apartment building and have no where to put a dish.

I get plain old time Warner cable and have a HD box.

My dvr box is in my living room and I never switched to a HD dvr box and I dont want to watch Lost on standard tv :(

ps...

pity me

i have satellite. and i live on the west coast so i get said feed!

chrisjames i can play at 10 pm est if that's cool. one thing though is that you might need to disconnect your router cause i know we couldn't connect before. i would try to disconnect my router but i have 2 problems:

1. i don't have a long enough ethernet cable to stretch into the room where my 360 is at now (so i have to use the router as sort of a bridge until i get a long enough cable)

2. i've tried to connect my DSL direct to my 360 but it won't recognize it :(

let me know if that's cool. if not ill try to figure out something else

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i have satellite. and i live on the west coast so i get said feed!

chrisjames i can play at 10 pm est if that's cool. one thing though is that you might need to disconnect your router cause i know we couldn't connect before. i would try to disconnect my router but i have 2 problems:

1. i don't have a long enough ethernet cable to stretch into the room where my 360 is at now (so i have to use the router as sort of a bridge until i get a long enough cable)

2. i've tried to connect my DSL direct to my 360 but it won't recognize it :(

let me know if that's cool. if not ill try to figure out something else

Hey do you think we can play later than 10 est.? I have two exams tomorrow so I'd like to get some studying done before too late. I'll be up pretty late since I have to study, so time shouldn't be a problem with me. I think the reason we couldn't connect last time was because I had my settings saved (camera, team sliders, etc.), but I will still unhook my router when we play.

i can play at a different time if you want. i would prefer to play between 7 and 8pm pst cause my gf won't be home and i can't connect my 360 while she is here b/c i have to disconnect the computer for it to reach to the 360 and she'll get all bitchy about it. plus at 9pm lost comes on. i would play at 10pm pst but she's going to be back by then! sorry to put you in a bind that way, if you can't play at those times ill see what i can do

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
pheeniks said:
Is it possible that a release point changes throughout the course of the game? Just curious...

No but it's possible that the player goes a bit cooler so the sweet spot in the release point can be smaller (mathematically) and the lag can change.

Dsal

DaddyZ said:
That works for me bossman!

i'm home from work for the night, so give me a message when you're available to play.

Matrix

Aka you around? I can play now,the Rockets are sucking much ass.

Matrix

Dsal

hey daddyZ, just saw your message. I'm in the lobby now.

Top Bottom