• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
DCX said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol You now see what i have been bitching about since day one :p

DCX

DCX stop dodging me. Let's make up our game from week 13

Truelize said:
This game is kinda stupid when it's easier to shoot with Jason Kapano then it is with Lebron James or Mo Pete.

I know 2k wanted to put all these signature animations, but maybe they should have created a bigger sweet spot for some of these player's release points cause it's almost impossible to shoot well with some of the key players in this game.

Hahaha Jason Kapono is a sharpshooter! Konex left him open!
(He's always been a highly rated shooter)

My offense is finally starting to flow realistically (as in, the way the Heat run it)...I think I have it sort of figured out. I just needed time with this game.

But I see what you're saying. Wade's other forte (first one is getting to the line...) is his midrange jumper, which I feel safe about when he takes. But in this game, I never know what I'm going to get from him.

DCX

DCX
Cerrius said:
DCX stop dodging me. Let's make up our game from week 13
dodging you? Dude i told you the times i work man :lol I'm up to play now if you want to lose so bad :D

DCX

DCX

DCX
jobber said:
they're both on EST.

DCX, wanna plan a time for the week 15 game?
Depends when Week 15 is open I'm looking to play my week 13 game but there are no admins to revert the league, and week 14 i play Daddy Z, i have morning open, and late night after 11:15 or so open.

DCX

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
DCX said:
Depends when Week 15 is open I'm looking to play my week 13 game but there are no admins to revert the league, and week 14 i play Daddy Z, i have morning open, and late night after 11:15 or so open.

DCX

Thursday after 11pm is fine for me!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My god damn aim isnt working today.

If someone see's Shawn on aim can you ask him to post his times that he can play in here or find out for me?

Thanks.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thanks aka.

If anyone see's him on AIM let him know I'm around the forum.

Rorschach

ChrisJames said:
What does this mean? No games or no league website?
It won't let you into most of the modes on live (including leagues) without logging into that and it's down...well, last I checked.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Patch might be happening right now.

DM I guess we are playign Thursday before the deadline. Hit me on AIM tonight though so we can set a time.

Matrix

Shawnwhann said:
Lets go tonight Matrix!!

I can play anytime before 9 pm eastern,after that I'm not so sure about my hours.

Matrix

Shawn I can play now.

Matrix

Played Shawn and honestly I had no issues with his game.He said he toned down his double teaming against me,but it didnt matter cause I couldnt for the life of me hit a jumpshot.

Maybe its cause I havent played the game in days but I shot awful just f-ing awful.I was wideopen a ton of times against Shawn and shot brick after brick.Shit he really didnt need to play any D.

I then benched my starters and used my scrub team the 2nd half.

Shawn hit his shots and that sums up the game.

Rorschach

Wow what a game...JuanMR overcomes a huge deficit because my guys stop making shots and he gets TWENTY offensive rebounds in the second half. :lol

GG, Juan.

Fifty

DCX said:
Ok guys i need to get my games in, i haven't played a leauge game in a long time.

DCX

You get to 10-3 with the Knicks and you start slacking? Actually, it seems like you only missed one game, and I guess Cerrius didn't try to hard to play, because you got the 0-0 coin toss win. Why am I tellling you this? No idea.

FIFTY

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
You get to 10-3 with the Knicks and you start slacking? Actually, it seems like you only missed one game, and I guess Cerrius didn't try to hard to play, because you got the 0-0 coin toss win. Why am I tellling you this? No idea.

FIFTY
We were ready to play with no admin to help us out :(

still!!

DCX

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
You're getting sloppy. I can see a crack in the armor. Soon you won't be signing your name at all!
:lol first time i ever screwed up, so my secret is out, i sign my own name, true...but i manually do it after every post...even worse :)

DCX

JuanMR2

Rorschach said:
Wow what a game...JuanMR2 overcomes a huge deficit because my guys stop making shots and he gets TWENTY offensive rebounds in the second half. :lol

GG, Juan.

Yeah gg, you were shooting unbelievably the first half. Everything was dropping for you. I got very lucky in the second half with the offensive boards and your players missing shots.

I hope you can play before 9 pm est. tomorrow Malley. I'm not going to be home after then until late and the league is supposed to advance at 11.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Yea man, my bad about that last night, she really came out of no where (pun intended) left later than I thought she would. we will get it in

Who plays as the Nets? I play you this week after the league advances, and I was hoping we could get our game in tonight ... cause I'll be gone all Fri.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DM can we play tonight???

I'm playing Gears till about 9 est. But I would like to get our game in tonight if you can.

DCX

DCX
pheeniks said:
Who plays as the Nets? I play you this week after the league advances, and I was hoping we could get our game in tonight ... cause I'll be gone all Fri.
Same guy i'm supposed tyo play this week...two weeks straight i get opponents who i can't find a way to play with...Cerrius and i were read yto play one day but we couldn't get the league reverted in time...and now DaddyZ is no where to be found...probably everyone is playing Gears, as they should but still...

DCX

Rorschach

Truelize said:
DM needs to hollaback at me first there youngster.
hey, he can holla at 6 million people if he wants (a 'hollacaust', if you will), as long as he gets back at me in time. I didn't specify any order, young buck.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
DCX said:
Same guy i'm supposed tyo play this week...two weeks straight i get opponents who i can't find a way to play with...Cerrius and i were read yto play one day but we couldn't get the league reverted in time...and now DaddyZ is no where to be found...probably everyone is playing Gears, as they should but still...

DCX

when do you wanna rock?

Top Bottom