• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

gg CB.

that was the weirdest game I've ever played in my life. neither of our teams could shoot for shit, and tears nearly started flowing out of my eyes when that last play in regulation went wrong...and then that zo block. I wanted to give to shaq and back to wade, I didn't feel safe with him dribbling, thought you might get a steal...which you did anyways.

I need to hit the virtual gym and figure out why Kapono suddenly went cold!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im gonna have to mess around with my line up so that James Posey is starting. He is soooo much better than Jalen Rose. Damn near automatic when he has any kind of room

ColdBlooded33 said:
Im gonna have to mess around with my line up so that James Posey is starting. He is soooo much better than Jalen Rose. Damn near automatic when he has any kind of room

That's who I traded away :(

And that's who I eventually had to double:lol

CB3

I knew he could shoot well. So i put him in early and he got like his first 4 shots, 2 from the 3-pt line.

*Thinking* This is a bad mutha****a

ColdBlooded33 said:
I knew he could shoot well. So i put him in early and he got like his first 4 shots, 2 from the 3-pt line.

*Thinking* This is a bad mutha****a

wih Kapono, alston, and williams, I was the complete opposite.
"PLEASE MAKE A SHOT. THIS NEXT ONE WILL GO IN"

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
pheeniks said:
wih Kapono, alston, and williams, I was the complete opposite.
"PLEASE MAKE A SHOT. THIS NEXT ONE WILL GO IN"

Freakin way to go. You shoot awesome against me and then go cold against weaksauce New Jersey. Dude hasn't even played a league game in a month. Gosh. :D

Truelize said:
Freakin way to go. You shoot awesome against me and then go cold against weaksauce New Jersey. Dude hasn't even played a league game in a month. Gosh. :D

Don't forget to ask Konex about Kapono :D

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
who are the T-Wolves?

I can play you tomorrow night after 10pm if you're not around tonight.

CB3

Is there anyone i have to play makeup games for? i noticed two of the last games have 0-0 on it

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ChrisJames said:
Whoever has Denver, I can play tonight or anytime tomorrow. Let me know when you can play.

BlueMax told me he was quitting but then again...he played a scrimage with me saturday o_O

Fifty

GG Malley. Man, if I knew I was going to stink that much I would have taken a coin toss! :(

You deserved the win, and you played smarter than me...but damn if it wasn't frustrating. My guys seemed to never help me out on the glass and my #1 player: Marion, had by FAR his worst game of the season. Hell, my entire team had their worst game of the season. Still, I took stupid shots and made dumb decisions. Kudos...After winning 5 in a row I didn't expect to go down that badly.

Right now, I wish I had played my game against Denver in opening week...that game could be a huge difference in the end :(

(It could still happen!:D)

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Fifty said:
GG Malley. Man, if I knew I was going to stink that much I would have taken a coin toss! :(

You deserved the win, and you played smarter than me...but damn if it wasn't frustrating. My guys seemed to never help me out on the glass and my #1 player: Marion, had by FAR his worst game of the season. Hell, my entire team had their worst game of the season. Still, I took stupid shots and made dumb decisions. Kudos...After winning 5 in a row I didn't expect to go down that badly.

yea man gg... your boy bibby was on, and nene was putting it in.... you kept getting Offensive boards though and put backs... it was killing my team... some games they like to make their jumpers and others seem like you are shooting a basketball in to a hole in golf.

We will see each other again and I will have to find a way to stop bibby...

Pheeniks, hit me on aim mr black nj if you want to play

Malleymal said:
yea man gg... your boy bibby was on, and nene was putting it in.... you kept getting Offensive boards though and put backs... it was killing my team... some games they like to make their jumpers and others seem like you are shooting a basketball in to a hole in golf.

Pheeniks, hit me on aim mr black nj if you want to play

My game with Malley hasn't even begun, and I already know I lost. My guys cannot hit open, "perfect" shots in practice :(

CB3

Cloudy said:
Smush Parker with the back-to-back GWs :D

You should be worrying about how you only won by a point when no one on my team could hit a shot :)

And FMT Quit?

FMT....Quitting? Never thought id see the day

Fifty

Malleymal said:

You found a way to stop him. All game..Until the end of the 4th when I started playing super aggressive and taking desperation 3's with him. Basically he was cold all game until the clutch, but it was too late then.

FMT quit?

Whoa. Well I can't be angry at him, after all...a ton of us bailed on his Madden league (no fault of the league!)

Malleymal said:
give me time .... I am playin my madden

Can you get in there!? You've been done with your Madden game by now, I'm pretty sure...it says "post game" on XBL. Unfortunately, I don't have all night. Thanks.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
My fault man.. Game took longer than expected.. and I had to enter stats.... We will get it in tomorrow... Ak 47, booz and Okur needed the rest anyway..

Malleymal said:
My fault man.. Game took longer than expected.. and I had to enter stats.... We will get it in tomorrow... Ak 47, booz and Okur needed the rest anyway..

Hopefully the three point shooters find their stroke by tomorrow or else I'm going to have to take 30 shots with shaq and wade

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dsal,whats good for you?

You free anytime tomorrow? I cant play at all Thursday.

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
Matrix said:
Dsal,whats good for you?

You free anytime tomorrow? I cant play at all Thursday.

Tomorrow night works for me. I'll be home from work around 6:30pst unless some kind of emergency comes up at work.

Jason Williams and Randy Foye with the worst games of their lives: 1-15 from 3 pt land, even with good looks :(

Jason Kapono has been moved into the starting rotation. What is going on...

Damn, that was the most frustrating game of the year for me. Down by two with 10 seconds left, I drive in with Gordon and try to dish it down low to Miller, but instead it passes out to Nocioni with 2 seconds left... Needless to say, he missed the shot (big surprise).

I'm not going to give up, but man it sucks only having 3 wins :lol

Top Bottom