• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dsal said:
Tomorrow night works for me. I'll be home from work around 6:30pst unless some kind of emergency comes up at work.

I'll be around the board then,so just post when you are good or hit me on aim: adoubledg

Fifty

I think this season might be too long. 32 games is a lot. We're only at the halfway mark and already two of Konex's non gaffers are in the league.

DMczaf

Soulmattic? Are you kidding me Konex?

Thats it, Konex is banned from being commish of ANY leagues starting now.

banned.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
I think this season might be too long. 32 games is a lot. We're only at the halfway mark and already two of Konex's non gaffers are in the league.

I agree,plus I dont want to see Dm go 31-1.

DMczaf

We could have done flex schedule, but 2K ****ed that up too

Theres a bug where stats are flipped, so you get the other team's stats. Awesome stuff!

Dammit Malley, you're going to try and take away one of my "victories"?

JK, I can make up our game tonight if you'll be around...

And yeah, this season is a little long, hopefully season 2 won't be as long. That is, if there is a season two and if I'm allowed to be in it. Of course I will be though, everyone loves a punching bag.

Fifty said:

I don't mind. I have enough time to climb back to a respectable record...

Would anybody like to scrim tonight? Hit me up on aim..

Cloudy

Banned
Fifty said:

That's BS. If you notice, the folks who quit were getting their asses kicked every week. You'll have the same problem in a 10 gm season if there's no incentive to finish once you're out of contention. But hey, what do I know?

PS: Let's all blame the admin and any replacements instead of the folks who quit...

Matrix

Dsal,you around to play?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
Dsal,you around to play?

I was wondering the same thing. :)

I need to play Dsal (last weeks game) and Shawn. I haven't had a chance to talk to Shawn this week either.

Hope I can get a game in tonight.

Hit me on AIM of Live guys.

I hope everything is cool in FMT's life. I haven't seen him on AIM in quite awhile and it's not like him to quit a league.
I don't care who drops out though. I'm here to stay. Even if I can't get a game in lately. :(

DCX

DCX
Truelize said:
I was wondering the same thing. :)

I need to play Dsal (last weeks game) and Shawn. I haven't had a chance to talk to Shawn this week either.

Hope I can get a game in tonight.

Hit me on AIM of Live guys.

I hope everything is cool in FMT's life. I haven't seen him on AIM in quite awhile and it's not like him to quit a league.
I don't care who drops out though. I'm here to stay. Even if I can't get a game in lately. :(
Is he still in the Madden league?

DCX

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
uh so i sent a message on XBL to the Wolves guy and he hasn't got back to me......I TRIED!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Dsal and I are about to play our league game. So the league will be back a week for a bit.

Thanks for your understanding :D

Cloudy

Banned
League advanced but you can't play week 17 till Mally and Chris get done. I will do PRs tomorrow...

PS: The new Warriors owner seems flaky. I have no patience for that :p

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So I just played my game against Shawn and....... It was a pretty awesome game. Sure he run around with Nash too much in the second half but that was because he was behind almost the entire game.

But I lost by two because my computer controlled SideShow Varajeo freakin fouled Bosh with .04 seconds left on the clock.

jobber

Dsal said:
True is in line first for our make-up game, but after that it's on like Donkey Kong

ok...if i'm playing WWE, just send me a message when you're ready.

jobber

so uh dsal...i might not be around tomorrow night. are you playing your make up game tonight?

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
Yeah, but it depends on when I get back from my friend's birthday get-together.
This league is really crampin' my schedule :|.

AkaBalla said:
Pheeniks when u avail?

Anytime tonight---hit me up on AIM (the pheeniks)

I will be gone though from 8:45-9:20 or so, so well before that or after that is good.
You will also be the first to see my new lineup, Scott Skiles style:
KAPONO STARTING
And the emergence of some guy named Mike Gansey. I don't know who he is in real life, but he can shoot threes, so he made the squad.

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
Truelize said:
You are just too cool for our league Dsal. :)

I do worry about how we're all going to do on our schedule once the holidays get into gear. Could get pretty crazy.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Dsal said:
I do worry about how we're all going to do on our schedule once the holidays get into gear. Could get pretty crazy.

Well this commish will try to settle Konex down and we'll take it easy during the holidays. I just want everyone to stick around and play their games. It's not like NBA season is over next week. Interest should stay high if everyone isn't getting dinged with coin flip losses each week cause of holidays and such.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Seriously, i dunno how Konex wants me to play this guy if i have no clue how to get in contact with him

Fifty

GG truelize. I say that not because it was the best of games (though it had a close finish) but because you played 100% legit, not that I doubted it.

The first half was insanely ridiculously stupid. I don't know if you were thinking it too, but the shots just weren't going in. It was like the sliders were ****ed. The second half cleaned up a bit, but the 1st half was bad, especially for you.

I won that game because of offensive rebounding, nothing else.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
GG truelize. I say that not because it was the best of games (though it had a close finish) but because you played 100% legit, not that I doubted it.

The first half was insanely ridiculously stupid. I don't know if you were thinking it too, but the shots just weren't going in. It was like the sliders were ****ed. The second half cleaned up a bit, but the 1st half was bad, especially for you.

I won that game because of offensive rebounding, nothing else.

I shot 28% in the first half and I think 18% in the first quarter. Hughes went 4 for 16 and you had 16 offensive rebounds to my 6. Ugh.

Oh well. I lose more games by less than 5 points than anyone in this league. I swear!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh well. I lose more games by less than 5 points than anyone in this league. I swear!!

I dare you to look at the amount of losses ive lost by 3 points or less when i have had control of the nets.

I dare you...

Fifty

Oooo I just recalled something....BIBBY had a block. I'm sorry True, for rubbing it in..but I have to..My man Batboy Bibby had a clean block in the paint..one that he or I will never forget. If you did something equally embarrassing against me I'd expect no less.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
Oooo I just recalled something....BIBBY had a block. I'm sorry True, for rubbing it in..but I have to..My man Batboy Bibby had a clean block in the paint..one that he or I will never forget. If you did something equally embarrassing against me I'd expect no less.

How about the 2 hand-windmill down the baseline and Marion and Bargani? That was ok. :D

Bibby probably blocked Earl Watson.

I hate XBL.

First game with AKA, I'm up by 6 in the third after my offense starts picking up and it disconnects. Okay, so we play again.

Second game, AKA goes ape shit on me (kudos to him) and I'm down by 17 (game died on a fast break) with like 4:30 left in the fourth and it dies again.

A) Why does XBL hate me and want to disconnect me all the time?
B) Why don't I know what I'll get from my offense from game to game?
AKA is good at defense...but my squad cannot hit shots when they should.

Juan, I'd like to play later tonight if you'll be available. I probably won't be able to play until fairly late tonight (possibly after 1 am EST). I won't be able to play tomorrow, unless you can play in the morning.

Top Bottom