• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA League Thread - Season 2!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
just out of curiosity, what would you guys gives give me for JAXXXXXXXXXX?

because....

the idea of trading him has floated around for the last 3 games.

Fifty

jobber said:

You're incredible.

You've got a ridiculous crush on this guy..No one else seems to, and you want to move him? How about just taking less shots with him? :lol

Zep

Banned
jobber said:

because....

I'd give you J.R Smith for him. Thats it though.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Well I got a win, but not without the game trying really hard to make me lose.

I go from shooting over 50% for the game to shooting 15% in the fourth quarter. Missed two wide open dunks, a breakaway layup and pretty much every shot that wasn't a putback or FT.
There was one sequence where Rashard went baseline for a one hand dunk, no one under the hoop to play defense and he clangs it off the rim, Daddy gets the rebound fastbreak passes it up to Melo and goes to the hoop on 3 defenders and double clutches it Jordan style and hits an "up and under" layup (while his energy bar was in the red - Rashard was almost 90 energy at the time). Daddy played the entire 4th quarter with both Melo and JR.Smith in the red and shot over 65% for the quarter but Ray and Rashard were both well rested and had energy above 85 and couldn't hit an open layup. Baffling how the game did everything it could to rubberband a close finish.

Retarded!!

Rorschach

Fifty said:
Read the rules again. Way before the season started it was the 2 best players, but we changed it to only making the top rated player untradeable to give you guys more flexibility.
Oh crap, well that sucks. I thought it was top 2. Not that I was gonna trade away Odom...

Andokuky said:
Sorry this isn't really league related but I figured it's as good a place to ask as any, but does anyone else have problems playing 2k7 if their 360 has been on for awhile? If I don't play anything before I load up 2k7 or don't play much before loading it up, it's fine. But if I've been playing Madden or GoW for awhile, when I start a game eventually I always get a dirty disc error message or the game just locks up.
Yeah, some people have had that problem, but the only solution they've managed to come up with that always works is letting it cool down. :\

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
just get rid of the rule altogether, LOL... :lol

Now its just the TOp rated... this is like last season. and the outcome will be the same...

jobber

Shaq is a monster in this game. Last season I tried not using him much to pity you guys. He's automatic points in the paint...but due to league rules I can't use him too much.

:D

Fifty

Malleymal said:
just get rid of the rule altogether, LOL... :lol

Now its just the TOp rated... this is like last season. and the outcome will be the same...

Not really. Some teams made upwards of 8 trades last season, and the top player on many teams was traded. With the trade limit and the #1 player rule, things are different. Anyway, you never make trades.

I vow to hit .500 before I die.

jim_fassel_a.jpg

Okay, maybe not that far, but you get the point.

AirBrian

I know the GAF league is full, but it anyone is up for a game, let me know. Oh, and I suck - I'll help pad your W stats! :lol :-(

jobber

AirBrian said:
I know the GAF league is full, but it anyone is up for a game, let me know. Oh, and I suck - I'll help pad your W stats! :lol :-(

it's best that you not play me because I'll make you quit and sell your game to Gamestop

HI BLUEMAX!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
How about now?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok going on.

Matrix

Fifty said:
A little too much egg nog my man? You play your friend Kems, and Matrix's done for this week.

:lol

I got a message from him on my PS3,Konex thought he was the Lakers still.

edit- btw GG Rors,I totally fell apart in the 4th and you stepped up your game.It's damn hard to win with the Magic :(

Rorschach

Matrix said:
:lol

I got a message from him on my PS3,Konex thought he was the Lakers still.

edit- btw GG Rors,I totally fell apart in the 4th and you stepped up your game.It's damn hard to win with the Magic :(
GG I thought for sure I was gonna lose that one...I started out hot, but then you took over that first quarter. Most of the game it was back and forth, though.

Smush really found his way during crunch time with those long FGs.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i just got back from the market and was responding to your IM and you signed off -_-. Still there?

jobber

ColdBlooded33 said:
i just got back from the market and was responding to your IM and you signed off -_-. Still there?

I was in the lobby for a good hour until I found out the week went back so Mally could play.

Whenever someone advances it back we can play

Matrix

Malleymal said:
Me and Kem are done... she was down by 18 and came back to almost win... I Heart her.

She's really good.

I hope she talks trash to Konex in real life cause she's much better than him at the game :p

Cloudy

Banned
She just came back from 17 to beat me by 1. Fukk!!!!! We had a network error at the end so hopefully the scores saved...

Fifty

No sign of your game. I think you might be ****ed. It would stink (for her) to replay such a dramatic win though...

Rorschach

Cloudy said:
She just came back from 17 to beat me by 1. Fukk!!!!! We had a network error at the end so hopefully the scores saved...
Wow...

Haha LeBron is back on top as the points leader.

Jackson 6/20 against Chicago. :D

DMczaf

Cloudy said:

Wow, 2 choke jobs in 1 night

You had a 21 pt lead against me and lost by 2 :lol

Matrix

So who wants to play a practice game against my Magic?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
psh, ill beat this kems girl whatever week we play

BTW, why is she not posting here yet? I hate getting games scheduled with people that dont post on GAF

Cloudy

Banned
Fifty said:
No sign of your game. I think you might be ****ed. It would stink (for her) to replay such a dramatic win though...

Nah she'll get the win if it doesn't show (even though I deserve it :( )

You had a 21 pt lead against me and lost by 2

Some serious rubber ai going on for me tonight. >_<

BTW, why is she not posting here yet? I hate getting games scheduled with people that dont post on GAF

It's a real hassle to get a GAF account..

Matrix

DMczaf said:
I will. I need more practice! :(

You going to destroy your controller if I pull off another upset?

remember this one doesnt count!

im going on.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
You going to destroy your controller if I pull off another upset?

remember this one doesnt count!

im going on.

when im 1-5, I dont think you can use the upset card :lol

"The Spurs upset the Bobcats!!"

Top Bottom