• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA League Thread - Season 2!

Fifty

Jason Terry is on an epic cold streak. 3/16 in the last game I played. 1/7 from 3, and at least 4 misses were wide open or close to it. I might consider trading him. He can be money once he gets going.

There do seem to be a lot of offensive boards, but comparing them to real life stats, it's not THAT bad.

What does bother me is the bipolar nature of 3's in this game. Sure too many people in the league don't take the smartest 3's, but wide open shots miss too often.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
The three's have to be with the sweet spot not being big enough to compensate for lag. I swear that me being in western Canada has to cause some sort of button lag. Cause everything I do is quite a bit slower online than off. Dribble moves, switching guys, hitting the R-button to direct pass. Everything.

I'm not blaming lag for all my losses. I'm not playing well right now. But I doesn't help me. When I see Richard Hamilton hitting quick shots off screens from almost 3 point range and I can't hit a freethrow (it says to late but the animation had barely started) then I question the connection.

I wonder if the patch hurt me.

DaddyZ I don't know what your deal is, you post in here sporadically and I'm not sure what your AIM screenname is because of your lack of information on the league site, but if you want to make up our game it will have to be tonight or else after Christmas.

It'd be nice to see you actually make an effort to play our game, but we'll see what happens...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Anyone i need to play/make up games with, tonight is the night! Post here and let me know!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
metro_allen_iverson.jpg

Practice? What are we talking about here?

Just playin. Good game. We hardly shot any FT's :lol

DCX, you around?

Fifty

I have no idea if DaddyZ is going to show up tonight, or if Juan is ready and waiting the second he shows up, and it's the last game remaining, so I'm just advancing now so that the people who are here can get a head start.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dm,you ready to destroy me!?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
:lol :lol I tried some different settings and those didn't work too well so I'm sticking to what works.

Protip: don't turn down the tempo and up the pressure with subs in

DCX

DCX
Cold, i'm here man. Just got home. Would love to get my game in with you. I'm leaving tomorrow and not coming back til sunday. Busy all day Sunday. I might have some time XMAS night, late night, after 11pm.

DCX

DMczaf

jobber said:
:lol :lol I tried some different settings and those didn't work too well so I'm sticking to what works.

Protip: don't turn down the tempo and up the pressure with subs in

Protip: You are not going to win when Shaq is 12-16 FG, and hitting 15+ foot jump shots in the post.

jobber

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

WTF

I went to change my lineup in the options and the Bulls team showed up

jobber

Golden Baked Fries Uh...if you're not around in the next 2 hours, I'll be free tomorrow after 3pm est

Hornets! I have another trade for you!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The shot that might have killed Dm inside.

nelson_77932.jpg

Game tying 3 to send to OT,Dm had this shit won.

<3 Jobber for telling me to let him shoot with Stack and to double Shaq all game.

Jobbers given me both my wins :p

jobber

Matrix said:
The shot that might have killed Dm inside.

nelson_77932.jpg

Game tying 3 to send to OT,Dm had this shit won.

<3 Jobber for telling me to let him shoot with Stack and to double Shaq all game.

Jobbers given me both my wins :p

I always wanted to be a basketball coach.:D

Matrix

wtf Dm quit the league

Fifty

I'm going to assume he was just in the heat of the moment and did it out of anger. He did great last season, he's not doing good this year. But it's early, and he's got the Heat. I busted his balls on AIM about his record, and it's ok to be pissed..but he had better sign back in tomorrow. No one will be pissed if he does that.

Matrix

Nothing,I hit a game tying shot :lol I had like 40 pts in the paint,Dm had 50 something.Ummm I shot more 3's,they called a ton of fouls on him,but it was like any other game.

He told me before the game he couldnt handle a 4 or 5 game losing streak and I said he would win :(

Thats about it,other than me pulling out the win and him pulling the plug right at the end,but hes done that in his last three losses.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
If anyone should be quitting outta anger it should be me!!!! I'm getting my ass handed to me on the regular. It's not fun at all.

Matrix

Truelize said:
If anyone should be quitting outta anger it should be me!!!! I'm getting my ass handed to me on the regular. It's not fun at all.

Shit I would have lost this if Nelson didnt tie the game up,I wasnt going to quit and I would have been 1-5 *shrug*

jobber

Stackhouse f'n sucks if he can't take you off the dribble

a Vince Carter he's not.

Dude I hate my team. I've never even watched the Hornets play in real life so I don't even know what their strengths and weaknesses are...just that Peja can shoot from anywhere. Too bad I can't make them in this game...

jobber

pheeniks said:
Dude I hate my team. I've never even watched the Hornets play in real life so I don't even know what their strengths and weaknesses are...just that Peja can shoot from anywhere. Too bad I can't make them in this game...

take my trade!!!!!!!!

DMczaf

Cloudy said:
Come on, DM. It's a long season. We didn't quit when you dominated last season :lol

Its not about losing, its HOW ive been losing. 4 straight losses where the final 2 mins come up and all of a sudden I can't make a shot to save my life. Its enough to make someone quit a league 2 mins after the game and break stuff

176533134e611ef3ea7li5.jpg

Now that I've calmed down, I'm back.

Matrix

HOLY SHIT :O :lol

Rorschach

GG considering the lag, DCX.

All of a sudden, odom desides that he doesn't like to make easy shots...

DMczaf said:
Its not about losing, its HOW ive been losing. 4 straight losses where the final 2 mins come up and all of a sudden I can't make a shot to save my life. Its enough to make someone quit a league 2 mins after the game and break stuff

wow...welcome to my last season and my current season after the trades. :(

Matrix

I dont think I could ever break a $50 controller out of anger,Id rather punch things instead.

My bedroom door usually takes the beatings.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
DMczaf said:

LMA:lol

U are one funny kid man..

Cloudy

Banned
DMczaf said:

Wow :lol

Top Bottom