• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA League Thread - Season 2!

Fifty

I told you yesterday I didn't look that hard and you were going to check after the Nuggets game..

I went on now and I don't see anything EXCEPT that maybe an option appears once all the games are completed/assigned wins. I'll know if that's possible late tonight after matrix and true play and when I get in from the Raps game. Jobber and Daddyz can play their game if they want to, but if it's not done before Matrix and True finish, I'm giving Jobber the win.

Btw, so everyone knows..Wellie is taking over for DaddyZ's Nuggets sometime next week. That's when he's getting his game so that's what the delay is about. I trust you will all welcome him with open arms and give him the usual GAF League cheesing.

Fifty

I just checked online one final time before I head out and it's working now! I can sign in to the site so unless it breaks again we should be A-ok for advancing tonight.

Rorschach

ChrisJames said:
Rors I can play tonight after the league is advanced or any other time this weekend.
I can play tonight. What time is the league advancing, anyway? Just says "tonight" on the front page. :p

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
-----------------------
Jobber4WCW (7:23:40 PM): i'll play you tonight whenever it advances...i'm not really putting up much of a fight anymore...so i'll just be going through the motions til the buzzer.

Jobber4WCW signed off at 7:23:52 PM.

Mr Black NJ (7:24:24 PM): ? well then F it... I dont want to waste my time, i got stuff to do... we can do something later, I will let you know when its convenient for me and we can go from there then.
----------------------

U sgned off before you could see what I wrote back, so as it states we will play when its good for me. I will let you know.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Truelize said:
Matrix: I'm home all day today. So let me know when you can play.

I'm very excited about the dunk slider going up. I lost a game in this season due to two missed wide open dunks late in the game. It was very frustrating. And hopefully Ray and Rashard like the new three pointers setting.

What were threes set at before?

I cant play till midnight,my nephew has spent the night two nights in a row and is being picked up then.

Hopefully you're around then and we can play.

Sorry if this has caused any league problems.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
I cant play till midnight,my nephew has spent the night two nights in a row and is being picked up then.

Hopefully you're around then and we can play.

Sorry if this has caused any league problems.

That sucks. Can we play tomorrow night then guys?? I'll be around late tonight but I'm pretty sick and drowsy from all the cold medicine I'm taking.
I work tomorrow till 6 my time but can play after that. Does that work?

Rorschach

ChrisJames said:
That's fine True, but couldn't we still advance tonight and then move it back tomorrow for you guys to play?
Konex says the league advances at 10 EST. Will you be able to play shortly after?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Truelize said:
That sucks. Can we play tomorrow night then guys?? I'll be around late tonight but I'm pretty sick and drowsy from all the cold medicine I'm taking.
I work tomorrow till 6 my time but can play after that. Does that work?

Again sorry,I'm totally free tomorrow night.

Rorschach

GG Chris you deserved the win. 15 turnovers to my 4 and I didn't do shit with it. I can't shoot with Odom at all anymore.

That said, I hate this ****ing game so much...hopefully 2K gets fixed next year. I can't believe the amount of rebounds with only 1 guy and 4 guys around him. Sometimes it doesn't even let me do it manually even though the ball is rolling right under my legs or flying right over my head.

Fifty

0,1886,2721185,00.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XolizCXOIS0

Rorschach said:
GG Chris you deserved the win. 15 turnovers to my 4 and I didn't do shit with it. I can't shoot with Odom at all anymore.

That said, I hate this ****ing game so much...hopefully 2K gets fixed next year. I can't believe the amount of rebounds with only 1 guy and 4 guys around him. Sometimes it doesn't even let me do it manually even though the ball is rolling right under my legs or flying right over my head.

Thanks, you played a good game too. I've been having problems with turnovers lately, but luckily it didn't do me in this time. Good luck with your other games!

Matrix

Yea I'm ready to play now.

Reply back and ill go log on.

edit - we need someone to set the week back.

Matrix

Matrix

Thanks Fifty.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Well I got outrebounded again by a margin of 43 to 21. I have my rebound setting maxed and I try playing a bit of zone from time to time but it doesn't help. I guess this team just can't rebound. Sucks too cause if I can't score (Ray was 8 for 28) then I can't stay in games.

DCX

DCX
Truelize said:
Well I got outrebounded again by a margin of 43 to 21. I have my rebound setting maxed and I try playing a bit of zone from time to time but it doesn't help. I guess this team just can't rebound. Sucks too cause if I can't score (Ray was 8 for 28) then I can't stay in games.
When can we get out week 9 in?

DCX

Matrix

CB,when you want to ball?

Rorschach

Fifty said:
You Jordan fans make me sick. Jordan played himself in Space Jam! That's not acting!
There was no other viable option. His horrible portrayal of himself was less horrible than all the other crap on the list.

Fifty

3 games unofficially left in the week. I'm not counting the Denver game.

Jobber/Malley

Matrix/Cold

DCX/True (looks like they're playing today judging from above posts)

just a reminder

Matrix

I cant get my aim to work today *I swear to god it hate's me*

I asked CB the other day in here when he wanted to ball and I have yet to get a response.

I'm free to play tonight.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I can't play today DCX, I'm way too sick. I already played one game sick and it wasn't a good time for me. So hopefully tomorrow I'll be able too.

Konex: delete your cookies and then restart your internet browser. 2k is kinda odd sometimes that way for me too. But by doing that you should be able to get back on.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
I cant get my aim to work today *I swear to god it hate's me*

I asked CB the other day in here when he wanted to ball and I have yet to get a response.

I'm free to play tonight.

Sorry, very busy all weekend. I can play tonight though if your around

DCX

DCX
I guess True can't play tonight...maybe sometime tomorrow...i hope at least, i'm going to be rusty :(

DCX

Matrix

ColdBlooded33 said:
Sorry, very busy all weekend. I can play tonight though if your around

ugh I passed out early,like 9:30 :lol Sorry.

I'm free tonight from 7 pm eastern on.

Matrix

Cb im free to play now or sometime tonight after 8 pm eastern time.

I wont fall asleep and miss your post this time.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
Cb im free to play now or sometime tonight after 8 pm eastern time.

I wont fall asleep and miss your post this time.

Lets roll in... 20 minutes. Ill post here when im about to go into the lobby

Matrix

Matrix

K im following :p

Top Bottom