• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA League Thread - Season 2!

DCX

DCX
Malley, we play week 10 let me know when we could get it in. True if you can roll today let me know.

DCX

I can play just about any time today CB.

edit: well later tonight works better for me (around 11-12 EST) if you can't play before 3.

Fifty

DCX said:
True if you can roll today let me know.

DCX

More importantly, let me (or konex) know. In advance if possible, because despite what it may look like I'm not here 24/7. League won't go back by itself.

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
More importantly, let me (or konex) know. In advance if possible, because despite what it may look like I'm not here 24/7. League won't go back by itself.
yeah...but with him, i need to know if he is even ready to play before i can even begin to track one of you guys down

DCX

Rorschach

Code:
Dec 13 Seattle   	 [B]W[/B] 79-74   	
Dec 16 	Dallas [B]	L[/B] 82-71 	
Dec 19 	@ Miami 	[B]W[/B] 75-68 	
Dec 21 	Washington [B]L[/B] 95-93 	
Dec 23 	Cleveland 	[B]W[/B] 75-68 	
Dec 29 	Utah 	[B]L[/B] 83-76 	
Dec 30 	Orlando 	[B]W[/B] 83-77 	
Jan 4 	@ Detroit [B]L[/B] 74-68 	
Jan 4 	New Orleans 	[B]W[/B] 96-74
Noticing a trend here...:|

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DCX I'll play our game today. Anytime after 4 est should be fine. My drugs would have kicked in by then and I can sit up. :).

Colds suck!!!!!!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Just got the game back and I am getting hammered by all-star CPU let alone superstar! I was playing only in pro before I lent it out. Someone help. :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I think my connection is stable again so whenever Cb wants and whenever Fifty/Konex feel like letting us play our week 9 game,Im free all night.

Ck the cpu is harder than some of the people in the league :p Honstely you should just practice against people in the league lobby with our league settings.

Fifty

Wellington said:
Just got the game back and I am getting hammered by all-star CPU let alone superstar! I was playing only in pro before I lent it out. Someone help. :(

More importantly..Wellie can't join the league. The league doesn't show up on the 'join league' lists, presumably because it already started..and when I send him invites, they don't seem to be appearing on XBL or on the site for him. DM says he was invited into a league under these circumstances and there were no problems.

I have no clue what the problem might be. I'm hoping Konex can help Wellie solve it, but if anyone has any ideas, please let him or me know.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf bizzare :\ and shit.

Cloudy

Banned
I just invited CK. He needs to log into the 2k site and he'll see the invite :p

PS: Good work on the site updates, Fifty. My cordless mouse at home was broken the last few weeks and the internet had been a chore with my old dirty trackball mouse so I was posting less :lol

Matrix

after i finish eating my burger!

Fifty

Wellington said:
It worked, thanks Konex!

PS: Fifty sucks.

Wtf. Only two explanations, well 3.

-Only the league creator can send invites

- CK wasn't logged in before

"Wellie" wasn't the correct name to enter

****ing 2K...letting Konex outshadow me!

Matrix

Dm,you ready to scrimmage?

Matrix

:lol

Ok going on.

Matrix

Did you quit Dm?

<3 Magic

DMczaf

Youre damn right I did

How the hell am I supposed to play if I play defense its a foul, and if I back off you make it almost 100%? Its like the game told me I was damned if I do, damned if I dont. Might as well end it early since its obvious the game wouldnt let me even attempt a comeback. Back-to-back 3pt shot fouls? LOL Yeah. Power off.

Matrix

You have to admit I have found the stroke of God *Jordan*

I swear since Ive started playing college hoops 2k7,Ive gotten better at shooting in the nba game cause it feels so much easier.

DMczaf

I felt like the Dallas Mavs

refs.jpg

"I think he gave that Magic player a weird look....flagrant 2?"

Matrix

2003375058.jpg

Poor Dm.

DCX

DCX
Truelize said:
DCX I'll play our game today. Anytime after 4 est should be fine. My drugs would have kicked in by then and I can sit up. :).

Colds suck!!!!!!

The Godfather beckons i guess....

DCX

Matrix

Anyone want to play a practice game in the league lobby?

NO QUITTERS :p

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
Anyone want to play a practice game in the league lobby?

NO QUITTERS :p
I'll play you...i need some tuning, i haven't played in like a week...meet you in the lobby.

DCX

Matrix

ok going on.

DCX

DCX
damn you're a gunner! Holy cow, i don't know if i could take watching you get 4pt plays after 4pt plays

DCX

Matrix

ugh DCX always owns me on the boards.

Matrix

DCX said:
Another one?

i have to get Lebron some help...Hughes went 1 for 10 :/

DCX

Yea give me like 10 mins.

Man JJ was gross....1/10 shooting :(

edit- you host the 2nd game

Matrix

DCX payed off the refs that game :p

21 trips to the line compared to my 5 :( I cry.

And wtf I cant shoot for shit with JJ now.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
DCX payed off the refs that game :p

21 trips to the line compared to my 5 :( I cry.

And wtf I cant shoot for shit with JJ now.
I borrowed your GameShark ;)

DCX

Matrix

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Someone play me! :(

I have to somehow shoot more FTs than my opponent ONE TIME in this game!

You would actually have to play a whole game to do that :p

DMczaf

Matrix said:
You would actually have to play a whole game to do that :p

I did you a favor. Would you rather have me extending the game with my playing like a fool by shooting half court 3s and running around in circles on D? See, I'm the nice guy!

Matrix

DMczaf said:
I did you a favor. Would you rather have me extending the game with my playing like a fool by shooting half court 3s and running around in circles on D? See, I'm the nice guy!

I sense much anger in you.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Lets play or I'll cut your balls off.

Fear leads to you losing again!

Ill be in the lobby in 5.

Matrix

Did you just quit again!? roofles

DMczaf

And when I don't want to disconnect, my modem resets in the 4th quarter...awesome!!

This modem wants to end up like my DS2 and 360 controllers!

Matrix

ouch that sucks,oh well atleast you were going to the ft line....

too bad jj found his shot again!

Top Bottom