• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA League Thread - Season 2!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ok ill meet you in the lobby in 5

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Malley, when are you available?

Also, does anyone want to play later tonight? I should be getting home at around 6:30. The guys that are "always up for a game" ignore me so if anyone is interested in beating me down that is what I am here for!

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Also, does anyone want to play later tonight? I should be getting home at around 6:30. The guys that are "always up for a game" ignore me so if anyone is interested in beating me down that is what I am here for!
That's because you've never asked me. ;) Although, I wasn't here last night. :(

I could use all the practice I can get...just saw who my next opponent is. :O :O

Jeeze...the only one that's even come close to aka is Malley.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Rorschach said:
Jeeze...the only one that's even come close to aka is Malley.

well thank you for lighting my fire again. When I get my 360 back I will have no mercy on you.

jobber

Fifty said:
How long do you think that'll be? (before you get the 360 back)

From what I read it takes 2 weeks from when you send it until you get a replacement. I've got 4 days off coming up this week and I'm on the verge of buying a new 360 if I don't hear anything from MS. I can't play 2K6 on Xbox anymore. It's so shitty :(

I'll be willing to make up all my missed games, but if someone wants to take my spot during my downtime, feel free to boot me.

Fifty

Only 3 games left. Deadline is tomorrow but maybe we can finish them tonight.

- Konex/AKA (11-0, no contest...PROVE ME WRONG Wizards!)

-True/Cold

-Malley/Wellie

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cold is pretty sick today ( I totally understand after what I went through the last couple of weeks). We will try tomorrow. If you need to advance we both understand, as long as you can move it back when we can play.

Much appreciated.

Rorschach

jobber said:
well thank you for lighting my fire again. When I get my 360 back I will have no mercy on you.
What are you talking about? You haven't even played Houston yet. :lol

Anyway, I ain't scared. Jackson is a fraud of the highest caliber.

Fifty said:
I can only wonder what this post was before it was edited. Are you saying WTF because you haven't played yet?

Hopefully we can advance tomorrow, I'm going home this weekend and probably won't be able to play until Monday (will be gone from Friday evening 'til Monday).

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
Oh, you won again. By 20? What a shock!

No stats are showing up.
Aka must know something we poor saps don't :/ Well, he plays everyday! I mean everyday for hours...i can't do that, i have other games and things to do...but he hones his craft, and right now it's killing us poor folk in NBA 2k7...

DCX

Fifty

DCX said:
:/ Well, he plays everyday! I mean everyday for hours...i can't do that, i have other games and things to do...but he hones his craft, and right now it's killing us poor folk in NBA 2k7...

That's true. He probably deserves to win since he's putting in all those hours. I've never played a random person in this game. Every game has been against a gaffer.

jobber

DCX said:
Aka must know something we poor saps don't :/ Well, he plays everyday! I mean everyday for hours...i can't do that, i have other games and things to do...but he hones his craft, and right now it's killing us poor folk in NBA 2k7...

DCX

slapty3.jpg

DCX

DCX
Juan, if league advances, let me know when you want to ball, i can play tonight around 10ish.

DCX

Fifty

The league will advance.

I'll check at 11 eastern to see if anyone's playing..or about to play. If they're not, then we'll advance then, and if people are playing, after their game(s) we'll advance.

AkaBalla

I really dont play daily unless its league games. I may just leave my 360 on allday and i'm idling. Check my record its says i havent completed a ranked game. I havent played a ranked game in months. But DCX, i always have the NBA skillz so thats what i'll asset my success to. :) Instead of Be like Mike I guess we can say Be Like Aka or Be Like Malley. :lol

You guys are forgetting i was only like 4 games above .500 with a piss poor Celtics sqaud last season and actually if i remeber correctly the first GAF league i was in first place with the Celts 24-4? But the league folded. But i paid my dues with last season. Now it's just pure ownage on you other folks.

DCX

DCX
AkaBalla said:
I really dont play daily unless its league games. I may just leave my 360 on allday and i'm idling. Check my record its says i havent completed a ranked game. I havent played a ranked game in months. But DCX, i always have the NBA skillz so thats what i'll asset my success to. :) Instead of Be like Mike I guess we can say Be Like Aka or Be Like Malley. :lol
I would play you on on one any day punk :lol Be like Malley, i beat him our last game played ;) I like my Cavs now and i can hit a three or two now. I can't wait to play you again.

DCX

AkaBalla

Uh oh you like your Cavs now :lol Beware Everyone Beware! The Cavs have some confidence.

Malley was the champ last season, gun for him to take his precious GAF aluminum trophy.

Fifty

AkaBalla said:
Malley was the champ last season, gun for him to take his precious GAF aluminum trophy.

I'll worry about him playing his games before I worry about him winning them.

jobber

AkaBalla said:
slapty3.jpg

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
whoa whoa whoa....

the champ is here.....

All my people that got an aluminum nba 2k7 trophy speak with me for a minute....

I am back... I went on a sabbatical with my team in the mountains of UT to help them refocus on the season at hand, if you want to face these rabid mormons then so be it... the regular season means nothing, focus on getting the title...

PS, did yall fix these dumb sliders? hitting 15 3's a game is not fun....

Rorschach

Malley: these settings weren't just added...they've been this way for weeks. It's not like they just changed the sliders and everyone went on a tear.

Fifty

Plus every league game Malley has been involved in since the sliders changed has had reasonable to poor 3 point shooting. Some teams shoot bad, some shoot upwards of 40%...That's the way it is. If people are going to bitch back it up with some evidence please.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Shits still wack.. Not bitching , just letting it be known that the changes are not needed, I will win this again, just like last year, ease up off my jock a little and we will finish this one out right...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nipples,I cant get the league site to load.

Anyone know who I play?

Matrix

Thanks.

Pheeniks,I'm free to play tomorrow night past 9 pm eastern aslong as my internet is working.

jobber

3362566083a4183394dsf5.jpg

he can be yours for only $19.89

I have no clue what I can get for him.

Matrix

ChrisJames said:
Rafer Alston is on the block if anyone's interested...

Id be but I'm all out of trades :(

Still dont see why we cant go over the 3 trade limit if its players like alston or worse.

Top Bottom