• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA League Thread - Season 2!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok,unless you want to play now :eek:

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Cloudy said:
Jobber, let's play after the Lakers win 2morrow :)

I can't! My 360 is dead. Until I get it back from M$, I'm stuck practicing using 2K6 on XB.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
jobber said:
It starts tonight and I can't play :(

Take that as a sign you're not good enough :p

jobber

Matrix said:
Take that as a sign you're not good enough :p

ringofredky2.jpg

Fifty

I'm so proud of you, Rors. The race for 1st builds some heat thanks to you. I see Kobe finally had a Kobe night, scoring 40. only his second >30 night. Ah yes, how sweet it is. AKA is human after all.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
I'm so proud of you, Rors. The race for 1st builds some heat thanks to you. I see Kobe finally had a Kobe night, scoring 40. only his second >30 night. Ah yes, how sweet it is. AKA is human after all.
That's WAAAY more Kobe than I like to play, but he was surprisingly open. :X ...and he got fouled a bunch at the end. ;b

On a side note: I hope my Xbox isn't dying again...when I started it up, I got a wierd beeping and it locked up. During the game, I would get weird discoloring...:(

Matrix

**** YEA RORS!
spt.jab.nicholson.1216.jpg

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Rorschach said:
That's WAAAY more Kobe than I like to play, but he was surprisingly open. :X ...and he got fouled a bunch at the end. ;b

On a side note: I hope my Xbox isn't dying again...when I started it up, I got a wierd beeping and it locked up. During the game, I would get weird discoloring...:(

Congrats on the win!

Sounds like your video card was getting hot there man (discolouring).

- Malley I'm busy Saturday but can play Sunday night. Will that work for you?

- Is anyone interested in giving up a good bigman (Harrington - Jobber) for Earl Watson?? I love Earl's speed but I think he's my only good bargaining chip.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
**** YEA RORS!
spt.jab.nicholson.1216.jpg
I did it for you, Jack!

Truelize said:
Congrats on the win!

Sounds like your video card was getting hot there man (discolouring).
Thanks and I thought it might be overheating too, but I haven't been using it that much lately. I used to leave it on for long hrs...I had barely turned it on once in days. :(

Wellington said:

He usually seems to disappear on weekends, good luck finding him.

P.S. No one's interested in trades? I don't really want to mess with my starting lineup, but I'd like to add some depth to my team. I would trade Alston, Shannon Brown, Maxiell, Dale Davis, Delfino... Probably not any starters unless you really make it worth my while.

I would consider trading 'Sheed and Alston/Brown for a good PF and SG/SF combo if anyone's interested in that.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Truelize said:
- Malley I'm busy Saturday but can play Sunday night. Will that work for you?

Get at me on AIM, Sunday after the games may be good and I am off on Monday, so let me know...

Matrix

Pheeniks,you around?

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Will I ever be able to play a game in this league? Only time will tell.
lol, don't worry...you got a game against me later in the season, i will be sure to continue my dominance of you in this years round of sports game :D

DCX

Matrix

Im ready to play now if you are.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Well Malley looks like we will have to get our game in tomorrow. Time to hang out with the wife and watch a movie or two.

Matrix

Take your time,I cant seem to retrieve the league wtf

edit - nm got in,but slow as hell

Matrix

ugh :(

I'm in the lobby still.

wtf it gave us both wins :lol awesome

Matrix

Can someone fix this shit for Pheeniks and I so we can try again?

Matrix

Pheeniks is making me cry :(

You think its your connection or the servers?

Matrix

Yea Fifty said its most likely the servers since the first game gave us both wins.

jobber

I miss beating you people.

According to MS, I should have my 360 by the 26th :(

I will play every game I missed (all in 1 day if I must) and take my rightful place back in the top 2.

If not, I should have enough wins to make the playoffs. 8th seed FTW.

Fifty said:
24 hours till you ladies aren't allowed to make any more trades.

I want to make a trade, but no one's interested in trading with me that I'm aware of.

I'm willing to trade anyone but Billups, Rip, and Tayshaun. I have some good players that could fit with a lot of systems...

I'm not going to make any trades out of desperation though, so don't offer if it's not a fair trade.

Fifty

Trading is a lot like giving birth. You can't just sit back and wait for it to happen, you've got to push and push and push and eventually something will happen. That's how I made all my trades, I saw what I wanted and I went after it until I wore the other person down.

Matrix

The stupid 3 trade rule is preventing me from trading with anyone :(

Fifty

The league will advance as promised, as long as Konex is around. I've had like 2 hours of sleep and a busy day so I'll be hitting the hay around 8 and we're advancing at 11. So yes, pray for Konex's arrival.

Juan do you want to play our game tonight after league is advanced or another day? I'll be around later tonight if you want to play...

-Last minute trade FTW! Now I just need a commish. to validate the trade.

Rorschach

Just letting you guys know that my 360 is most likely dead. I'm gonna call customer service tomorrow, but I don't know how long it will take to get it back. There goes my decent season. :(

Matrix

Konex if you move the week foward,want to play our league game after the Lakers game is over?

Matrix

Truelize said:
Do any of you really honestly enjoy this game? :)

Sometimes :lol

Matrix

:lol JJ FINALLY WENT OFF

GG,I felt like I was playing in the 3pt contest and you were playing in the dunk contest.

Top Bottom