• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA League Thread - Season 2!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My aim f-cks up all the time,I was online lastnight,Fifty told me you logged off right before I signed on.

Yea we can play now,Ill go on.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Honestly wtf I go to the line 2 ****ing times all game and CK goes 25 times.

Game wouldnt let me guard him,bleh.

I finally get a call with 0.4 seconds on the clock and choke my 2nd ft with Garrity :lol

GG Ck other than the foul bs.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah the fouls were definitely ridiculous, but jesus christ man it felt like a game of NBA Jam. Felt like all we did was fast break and drive the lane. :lol

This "feels" better because that's what the Nuggets do IRL, but shit man I am used to old school Knicks and slowing it down.

Matrix

Wellington said:
Yeah the fouls were definitely ridiculous, but jesus christ man it felt like a game of NBA Jam. Felt like all we did was fast break and drive the lane. :lol

This "feels" better because that's what the Nuggets do IRL, but shit man I am used to old school Knicks and slowing it down.

I did a nice amount of chucking 3's :lol

I cant play slowdown ball with the Magic,I'm run and gun.

I still cant get over the fts :(

Shit I dont even think you got a foul in the game other than that last play,no hand checking,no loose ball fouls,nothing :\

Matrix

GG yourself,you played some great D.

I dont know how the hell I won that one.

Matrix

Your brought my O game down to your level... but you upped my D level! :p

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I know you guys probably don't want to give up the free win, but there are a couple of back games that DaddyZ didn't play that I would like to play so at least I can say they've been completed. The games that I have remaining are:

Golden State - JuanMr2
Washington - Cloudy
New Orleans - Pheeniks
Indiana - Jobber

And also, if you are available, Kememsi, we should play our game.

So if you guys want to play I can definitely play today.

Fifty

We need more votes!

p.s: league advances tomorrow at 11 people

pps: I voted for robert swift

robert-swift-hd.jpg

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
cool... .hit me on AIM, I leave that on most of the day, and i will get that quicker than a post in here or a PM, I will be working out until 9 pm or so... Lets shoot for 10 EST or so...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hey Pheeniks (and DCX) sorry I didn't see your guys messages last night. I was playing Just Cause and then watching a movie with a buddy.

Pheeniks can you play tonight? I'll check here when I get home. 10 est or later is great for me.

Truelize said:
Hey Pheeniks (and DCX) sorry I didn't see your guys messages last night. I was playing Just Cause and then watching a movie with a buddy.

Pheeniks can you play tonight? I'll check here when I get home. 10 est or later is great for me.

Sure, just hit me up on AIM. The only time I can't play is during 24. NO DISTURBING DURING 24.

Fifty

Ok, this is good. Looks like both games will be played in the 10 eastern time frame roughly and we'll only have one game unplayed this week...Cold vs Kems. I know Cold doesn't usually play on the weekends, so maybe there's a chance they'll play tonight. I'll be cointossing it unless someone posts here.

I play Coldblooded next week, so you'd better reappear

I feel for poor Wellie...he's doing a great job with the Nuggs, but he's got AKA this week. You can do it Wellie! Shock the world!
Be careful with your fast break passes, Aka has mastered the ridiculous "center interception" whereby Dikembe Mutombo twirls around and grabs the ball out of midair with the finesse of a ballerina.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fifty said:
Ok, this is good. Looks like both games will be played in the 10 eastern time frame roughly and we'll only have one game unplayed this week...Cold vs Kems. I know Cold doesn't usually play on the weekends, so maybe there's a chance they'll play tonight. I'll be cointossing it unless someone posts here.

I play Coldblooded next week, so you'd better reappear

I feel for poor Wellie...he's doing a great job with the Nuggs, but he's got AKA this week. You can do it Wellie! Shock the world!
Be careful with your fast break passes, Aka has mastered the ridiculous "center interception" whereby Dikembe Mutombo twirls around and grabs the ball out of midair with the finesse of a ballerina.

...BAM!

How do i get in touch with this girl?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:

Has he ever. That is such garbage. Aka tries to say he doesn't hit the steal button much either. :lol. Freakin Yao and Mutombo are always flying around stealing crap.

When is 24 done??

Pheeniks: send me a message on Live when the show is done and we'll play. Well as long as it's after 10 est that is. I don't really want to be playing too late either. I have a movie to watch still tonight.

AkaBalla

Truelize said:
Has he ever. That is such garbage. Aka tries to say he doesn't hit the steal button much either. :lol. Freakin Yao and Mutombo are always flying around stealing crap.

I never denied getting steals. but i do not however tap the shit out of the steal button. This is how it works.

1. Read your play
2. Same passes over and over
3. Tap the steal button once
4. Get the steal
5. You do the same thing over and over..:lol

Matrix

ChrisJames said:
Matrix, do you want to play our game tonight after the league is advanced or would another day be better for you?

We can play as soon as the league is advanced.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:

:lol

I am getting better, not worse. I played a game with DCX this weekend though, that was ugly. No shots were falling. I'll give it my best for you chums.

Even if I lose this week, I hope to slowly climb my way out of 1-9 and into playoff contention.

Matrix said:
We can play as soon as the league is advanced.

Hey, I'm assuming the league has advanced (league site's not coming up for me). Do you need to play right away or can you wait about 1/2 an hour? It's ok if you have to play right now, it would just be a little easier for me if we played later.

kememsi

Wellington said:

I am getting better, not worse. I played a game with DCX this weekend though, that was ugly. No shots were falling. I'll give it my best for you chums.

Even if I lose this week, I hope to slowly climb my way out of 1-9 and into playoff contention.

wellington lets play our game tonight. my im is kememsi. holler @ me

Matrix

ChrisJames said:
Hey, I'm assuming the league has advanced (league site's not coming up for me). Do you need to play right away or can you wait about 1/2 an hour? It's ok if you have to play right now, it would just be a little easier for me if we played later.

I dont have to play right away,I'll be on xbox live playing heavy weapon so just message me and ill put in 2k7.

Fifty

Damn, I stink all of a sudden.

Kudos to Coldblooded.

I had noo mid range game and I forced way too much with Shaq (against Wallace..Why? I blame fatigue) I was just shitty overall..and despite playing OK D, he slowed it down a ton so I wasn't able to run at all. Ugly game, but he got a win.

Matrix

ugh wtf Chris did you lose connection?

edit- damn he did,I was up 4 with the ball and like 2mins left in the 4th....this bites :(

Matrix said:
ugh wtf Chris did you lose connection?

edit- damn he did,I was up 4 with the ball and like 2mins left in the 4th....this bites :(

Dammit!!! I seriously don't know what happened to my connection. I'm going through a router that once in a while will have a problem connecting but hardly ever, if ever, just loses its connection once it has signed me on. I wouldn't mind just giving you the win or playing like 3 min (or 2, i thought it was like 2:47) and spotting you 4 pts. However, with stats I don't know what you want to do.

Sorry man, I didn't do this on purpose, I swear.

-and if we do just replay the game I'll feel like shit if I somehow blow you out or even win. Like it was an illegimate win :( For the record though, I feel that I could have still won the game, but obviously it wouldn't have been easy.

Matrix

Its no problem,we can just have fifty/konex reset it and we can play again,you can spot me 4 :p but lets play a full game.

Im too tired,but I'll be free to play tomorrow night.

Fifty

K I'll reset it, I know you guys will replay it soon. Yeah, spot matrix 4 points. I'm sure it'll involve Matrix shooting 6 times with Reddick wide open to get those 2 baskets.

Matrix

Fifty said:
K I'll reset it, I know you guys will replay it soon. Yeah, spot matrix 4 points. I'm sure it'll involve Matrix shooting 6 times with Reddick wide open to get those 2 baskets.

You know my game all too well.

Chris,its no big deal,dont feel bad,we all have had online issues before.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
How is it that we have played 15 games already and no one has called Kememsi out on the whole drop step/spin button (Man I counted 27 times she did that in the post. It didn't always work but that was crazy) and full court passes crap?

I even saw some full court press for awhile there. Is Kememsi just Shawns secret identity?

She shot awesome from outside and killed me. Of course. Daniel Ewing is a better 3 point shooter than Ray Allen? Guess so. Stupid signature releases. :|

DCX

DCX
Truelize said:
How is it that we have played 15 games already and no one has called Kememsi out on the whole drop step/spin button (Man I counted 27 times she did that in the post. It didn't always work but that was crazy) and full court passes crap?

I even saw some full court press for awhile there. Is Kememsi just Shawns secret identity?

She shot awesome from outside and killed me. Of course. Daniel Ewing is a better 3 point shooter than Ray Allen? Guess so. Stupid signature releases. :|
are we ever going to get to play our game? I promise i won't spin/drop step ya!

DCX

Matrix

Truelize said:

She did that against me and I recall bitching to Fifty in private about it cause I didnt want to stir up drama.

*shrug*

I figured she had stopped cause no one else complained :lol

Top Bottom