• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA League Thread - Season 2!

kememsi

hey mods is it possible to set the fatigue settings to how they were b4 the update or is that something you guys have no control over?

JuanMR2 let me know when u want to play our week 19 game. I'm down for playing it tonight. will be able to play once the lakers vs. wiz game is over. AIM me @ kememsi or post here.

Rorschach

kememsi said:
hey mods is it possible to set the fatigue settings to how they were b4 the update or is that something you guys have no control over?
Yeah, maybe you guys can compensate a little. Kobe and Smush should not be tired after a minute of play. :\

Truelize said:
If my nephew's team wins at 1 this afternoon I have another game to go to at 8 tonight so I likely can't play until after 10. Are you around all night Ror?
In case you missed it because of the new page, my reply was yes. :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I was playing a regular game of 2k7 *not 2k7 street* and my player bounced the ball off the floor to himself on a fastbreak and dunked it,is this a dunk in the game or did it glitch?

Ive played tons of games and never did this dunk.

Fifty

Was your player Matt Bonner? If it was, it wasn't a glitch. If it was anyone else, yes it was a glitch.

btw, next time I'm on XBL I'll lower the fatigue to compensate for the patch...just by 5 points at first, and you guys can tell me if it needs to be more drastic. can't do it now sorry

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Actually it was Fred Jones :lol I saved the replay and have thought about using my free xbl points to get the reelmaker and uploading it for you to see :p

Raptor players can do amazing things :eek:

Fifty

Well if anyone could do it, it's Fred Jones. I've never seen or heard of it. If it looks smooth and not crazy-like, then it's probably not a glitch.

Matrix

Looks pretty smooth and it was on a fastbreak pass and he catchs it and then bounces it to himself and does a dunk.

Hmmm has anyone here bought the reelmaker?

Matrix

Go to the game section/sports genre on xbox live and look for nba 2k7 reelmaker trailer,it a replay editor that lets you make your own replays using music,special effects,etc and upload them.

Matrix said:
Looks pretty smooth and it was on a fastbreak pass and he catchs it and then bounces it to himself and does a dunk.

Hmmm has anyone here bought the reelmaker?

Is this that same dunk that Nate Robinson attempted?

I would love to see it :lol Sure wish it was Matt Bonner though.

Matrix

Hmmm I'm not sure if other people can view it unless they have the reelmaker too.

I havent bought it yet,but I dont see any place to view other peoples replays.

Matrix

Ok I bought the 2k reelmaker,shit is pretty cool,but I still havent figured out how to use all the tools.

I believe you can view other peoples replays if you go into the featues section and click on the 2k reelmaker.

I named mine Fredjonesbounce! and it should be under latest reels.

Its shitty as hell,but I just wanted to get it up quickly.

You can pause it pressing the a button.

I'm going to keep messing around with the replay and slow it down and get a better angle,maybe add some music or sound effects.

Matrix

ughhh dm says you have to own it to view peoples replays....oh well,****ing ass VC.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm way too beat to play tonight Ror and Juan. Maybe we can play tomorrow after the game if you are both still sober.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
the stat sheet LIES

:(

I counted with my adding machine!

holy shit 5/5 from 3 :lol

e-diddy: i'm going to start playing random people using the Pacers/Bucks/Hawks/?????/?????

I'm not going to give away more overrated players!

jobber

This fatigue crap has to be fixed. No way in hell my players should be down to 44 with 2 minutes left in the 1st! It's messing up my games offline too. I tried a couple of online games and every dead ball I was subbing in and out except for JAX who was down to 22 at the end of the game.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
One last thing,I didnt take that many more 3's than you and look at the rebound difference.

I took 8 more 3s and you outrebounded me 72 to 27....I felt like Truecheese.

:lol:lol:lol

Dude I was reading your post above about all the crap you had to deal with when using the Hornets and was actually thinking to myself "good now someone else knows how it feels". Then to scroll down and see this remark? Hilarious. I almost spit my drink out.

Next season we better stick to the top two players can not be traded rule. Cause Shaq on Dallas is stupid. And Fifty totally goes dunk crazy with him (well I don't think you can make Shaq shoot very easily, I would imagine he just goes for dunks all the time) when the game gets close. Heck Fifty had the ball at the elbow in our game and Shaq turned around and dunked - no dribble - took two steps - and hammered it down. I thought it was awesome that the big guy even travels in the game. :)

Fatigue is screwed?????? Can I wait to play my games until it's fixed then? Cause my team is gonna be HORRIBLE if they are getting tired too quickly.

If I return for S3 (hopefully) then I really think this league should have a voting system, if that's at all possible. I know Fifty made the trade cause Konex bent the rules, so there's nothing wrong with that, but Shaq on the Mavs just never worked in my mind. But in another example, if someone wanted to trade T-Mac for Pierce, I wouldn't mind that. Two players on the untradable list but are equals.

As for Fifty dunking a lot with Shaq, I don't mind that (all he does in real life is the drop step+dunk+leg kick or a small chip shot). If you don't double team him, expect to get your ass pounded...it's not wrong at all in my mind.

Fifty

Ok.

Jeez, this is incredible.....it's either breaking someone's 360, breaking the game disc, disconnecting...2K doesn't want us to play it!

Fifty said:
Ok.

Jeez, this is incredible.....it's either breaking someone's 360, breaking the game disc, disconnecting...2K doesn't want us to play it!

And now Wellie disappears on me :lol

edit: and reappears

GAME ON!!!!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Maybe I can ****ing complete a goddamned game today. DDE, Cold bails on me in Madden, and now again with NBA. All I know is I had to bail on my gf to get these games in and I got squadoosh for it.
Where the heck did Chris go?

Waiting in the lobby for a few minutes already, I gotta get going soon after the game.

Fifty

What's that? I'm hearing rumblings there's a side league in the works. One with fantasy drafted rosters. Huh? 7 spots left? How would one get in? PM
50 or DMczaf?
Maybe. Maybe not. It's just something I've heard. Let's keep this little secret underground.

AkaBalla

Fifty said:
What's that? I'm hearing rumblings there's a side league in the works. One with fantasy drafted rosters. Huh? 7 spots left? How would one get in? PM
50 or DMczaf?
Maybe. Maybe not. It's just something I've heard. Let's keep this little secret underground.

PM sent

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So did you guys bump the fatigue up? I dont really wanna play with my starters dying by the end of the first

DMczaf

ColdBlooded33 said:
So did you guys bump the fatigue up? I dont really wanna play with my starters dying by the end of the first

I just played jobber in 2 games, and I can barely get Wade in for 18-20 mins. Even then, he's in the 30s-40s by the end of the 4th. The rest of my team is even worse than that, I dont think Mourning was able to play for 13-15 mins. Its funny because even if I rest my starters for a long ass time, it didnt even make a dent in their recovery. I took Terry out when he was in his 40s, I bring him back about 6-8 game mins later and he's in the low 60s. Ugh.

jobber

ColdBlooded33 said:

nope. You must suffer with us.

DCX

DCX
this sucks, here i am struggling to make time to play, i have the time, and this shit happens!

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I wonder how Fifty and Konex's conversation about this went, since they both knew about it

DanielSchwartzzz: So hey, did you hear that we are having problems with the fatigue?
Konex2k4: Yeah I noticed
DanielSchwartzzz: We should really do something about that
Konex2k4: Yah...
*Konex2k4 Signed off*
*DanielSchwartzzz Signed off*

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
50 or DMczaf?

You guys are gonna do a fantasy league again? :lol. This better not kill off season 3 of our real league though. Please don't let it.

DCX

DCX
jobber said:
You'll just get JAX'd anyway.
you are way to full of yourself, i was winning when that game blitzed on me, and Lebron was out scoring your criminal 2 guard :p

DCX

jobber

DCX said:
you are way to full of yourself, i was winning when that game blitzed on me, and Lebron was out scoring your criminal 2 guard :p

DCX

men lie. women lie. numbers don't.

jobber

DCX said:
Again, after 1 qrt i was leading 22-19 Lebron had 10pts and Jax had 8 on 4-11 shooting with Bron 5-8.

DCX

oh yeah?!? well let Bron try a fade away 3 pointer :)

ColdBlooded33 said:

My game against Wellie wasn't bad, fatigue wise. Yeah, it drained faster than usual, but if you sub your guys wisely you shouldn't have too much of a problem. That's just based on my game against Wellie though, it may be different for other people. Either way you should just play your game, just about everyone else has.

True if you want a season 3 then play your games :D The faster this season gets over with the better chance we have for a season 3.

Fifty

ColdBlooded33 said:
I wonder how Fifty and Konex's conversation about this went, since they both knew about it

I didn't talk to Konex about it yet. I said in this very thread I'd change the fatigue rate by 5 and then see what people think. I did. From 50 to 45. I'll change it to 35 tomorrow afternoon and then people can tell me if that's good, or too much. No need to be a smartass about it. I was totally upfront.

Top Bottom