• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA League Thread - Season 2!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
:lol I punched my 360 when the disc started to stop and it worked

oh the irony

it worked again!

360 loves abuse it seems.

screw it. I'm buying another copy next week. I'm sick of using toothpaste on this crap.

wtf now it works like nothing happened to it o_O

why do i always get ****in 2k defective disc

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
jobber said:
:lol I punched my 360 when the disc started to stop and it worked

oh the irony

it worked again!

360 loves abuse it seems.

screw it. I'm buying another copy next week. I'm sick of using toothpaste on this crap.

wtf now it works like nothing happened to it o_O

why do i always get ****in 2k defective disc

I think the game is mad at you for being such a JAX fan. The 2k gods know he's a farce and they want you to stop.

jobber

Truelize said:
I think the game is mad at you for being such a JAX fan. The 2k gods know he's a farce and they want you to stop.

Before the season started, if I told you I could drop 40 on you with JAX on 50%+ shooting, you would've laughed. amirite?

Who's laughing now??!?!?!!

Fifty

edit: nevermind, I'll see you @ 10 jobber, as long as your 360 works!

If anyone sees Aka, tell him to get back in the fantasy league!

AkaBalla

Fifty said:
Did we really get 5 games played tonight? Wow! Maybe I should leave GAF more often ;) You guys did great.

edit: Aka, why are you not in the fantasy league?! Did the game kick you out or did you quit without telling any of us. If you didn't leave we'd be able to set a time now.

My bad i need an invite via XBL.. I dropped out on accident.. Sorry. I'm down to draft tonight/ Sunday

jobber

eh..I haven't played 2K7 since last night

Seems like my disc works for a few games then wants to die off. When I was playing random people, it was working fine online, then I noticed my disc stopped spinning but the game continued.

I should have a new copy this time next week. When I buy 2k8. I'm paying for that $3 insurance fee. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
can we try drafting tonight? i know for sure i cant on sunday

Edit: "scheduled for sunday"

You guys suck...

Fifty

Jobber 11/16 from 3 point against me. :lol

Man...GG, but it's crazy how I ALWAYS choke in the final minute against Jobber. He's had my number for ages now. No one even comes close to him rival-wise.

Rorschach

Juan, you still around? It shows you offline, but it always shows you offline for me (you have people not on your list off or something?).

jobber

DCX said:
Jobber, can we play our game or are you playing a game in the new league?

DCX

I was playing in that other league.

Name a time between 7pm tomorrow - 3am Monday morn (if someone is around to turn back the hands of time)

I have a theory, its called the "True Lies" theory (maybe it's just a hypothesis):

True has deceived us all into thinking he's one of the worst ballers in the league with his sub-par record. However, what we don't know is that he has 3 unplayed games left to make up in addition to the last 4. True is going to win all of these games and squeak into the playoffs at 12-12. From there on, he will be a force to be reckoned with and win the championship, causing all sorts of hell to break loose and maybe even causing the Earth to explode. Someone must stop him!

Here's my proof:

exhibit 1

exhibit 2

and most recently, exhibit 3

These are his 3 most recent games. We must stop this from happening to save the league and the world!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Chris in one of those games he beat Konex....

that doesnt count.

DCX

DCX
This is ****ing bullshit, i mean really. WIth CB i couldn't connect at all with him, 3 times we tried. The Draft glitch and now this..christ.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Guess we wont be playing tonight Dm.

I got to get to bed by 1 am,got to get down early to the time warner store and finally get myself a HD DVR box :D

Matrix

One min D-wack attack!

Matrix

wtf Dm

I'm up by 12 with the ball and 2:43 remaining in the 4th and you quit...again.

Fifty

DM, that's so weak. You're damn lucky that this game lets the stats record when people quit, otherwise there'd be hell to pay. That's at least 3-4 times now you've quit when you were about to lose. Heck, this game you even had a shot judging by the score.

Matrix

I'm hoping its his modem that went out,cause if not,it is weak >_< And it would be twice hes done it to me.

DMczaf

I just had enough, I scored 8 pts in the 4th, and ALL 8 pts were from dunks. 2 dunks by Kapono and 2 dunks by Wade. The rest of the quarter was just me seeing if I'm allowed to make a jump shot.

If I would have continued the game, I could have just goofed off and started shooting 3s from half court but I wasn't even in the mood for that after 2K pissing me off this week.

Edit: Im already on edge with 2K right now, so if this THIRD ****ing league screws up somehow.... :|

Matrix

Dm is Rors.

Rors is Dm.

:eek:

DCX

DCX
The ugliest game i have ever played in, in my life...Man when LeBron is off, he is off...wide open jumpers...wide open threes...i deserved to lose that game...

DCX

jobber

DCX said:
The ugliest game i have ever played in, in my life...Man when LeBron is off, he is off...wide open jumpers...wide open threes...i deserved to lose that game...

DCX

Box-1 D <3 It messes with shooters head

I changed it at the start of the 2nd and that's when I was able to comeback and overcome the odds!

JAX says good game

:lol I could end up the 2nd seed after all

jobber

Fifty said:
No stats, damn. It seems the odds of the stats recording are increased when it's a previous week's game.

JAX shot 40% and had 31 while Bron shot 30% and had 20

Granger was the hero

Top Bottom