• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA League Thread - Season 2!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My god damn cable access is acting up again!!! **** me >ljspfiPUQBGOUQB[OBGTOW4OG

My game is fine.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I just cant beat Rors with this team

I can make 50,000 threes against Dm's heat,but my team just shoots brick after brick against the Lakers.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
I just cant beat Rors with this team

I can make 50,000 threes against Dm's heat,but my team just shoots brick after brick against the Lakers.
...er you didn't feel that lag? It was incredibly laggy the first half. Less so in the second half, but I may have just been getting used to it. At one point in the first, I could count the frames. Turnover central. -_-

DMczaf

Thank you Rors for your cooperation.

briefcase_money.jpg

Matrix

Rorschach said:
...er you didn't feel that lag? It was incredibly laggy the first half. Less so in the second half, but I may have just been getting used to it. At one point in the first, I could count the frames. Turnover central. -_-

Oh I felt it bad,but I didnt want to use that as an excuse cause you had to play thru it too.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Oh I felt it bad,but I didnt want to use that as an excuse cause you had to play thru it too.
Well, that's why I think you missed so many 3s. Oh well, GG, anyway. Hopefully, it won't lag as bad if we play again. Seemed to settle later on.

So, I had just told Wellie that Malley and I were about to play, but I guess somebody decided to have the league move back anyways. I guess it's not a big deal, it's just a little frustrating. Anways, please move the league back to the current week after their game Fifty or Konex. Thanks.

GOD MOTHER****ING DAMMIT!!!

I'm out of the playoff race I do believe. Barring a complete collapse by everyone else :( I'm going to jump off a cliff now, peace.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ChrisJames said:

I'm out of the playoff race I do believe. Barring a complete collapse by everyone else :( I'm going to jump off a cliff now, peace.

you still have a shot.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ChrisJames said:
So, I had just told Wellie that Malley and I were about to play, but I guess somebody decided to have the league move back anyways. I guess it's not a big deal, it's just a little frustrating. Anways, please move the league back to the current week after their game Fifty or Konex. Thanks.

The league was moved back before I spoke to you, sorry, I should have mentioned it. :|

I guess I get the free win against New Orleans eh?

Rorschach

ChrisJames said:

You still have a good shot if you win your next two.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wellington said:
The league was moved back before I spoke to you, sorry, I should have mentioned it. :|

I guess I get the free win against New Orleans eh?

I don't know about that the commissioners gave me a loss against them (I think).

Fifty

I can change that to a win if you want, but since you're out of the playoffs and a win will just hurt your possible S3 draft order it shouldn't be a big deal.

Fifty

I'm gonna advance the week to the second last week now.

Two games were left. True's playing well so it might be worth playing that game, but he can't make the playoffs so it's not a must-play, and my game with DCX will certainly be made up. Right now the goal is just getting everyone done their games and ready for the playoffs to start.

The race for the 8th spot is very tight. We'll do our best to make sure everyone who has a chance at that spot has played all their games.

Matrix

Oh great...I have True when hes on a roll.

My season is over.

Fifty

I think your season was over last week when you lost to Rors. Being two games back with 3 people above you with only two games left, yeah...good luck with that.

jobber

Fifty said:
I think your season was over last week when you lost to Rors. Being two games back with 3 people above you with only two games left, yeah...good luck with that.

You can do it Matrix!!

Rorschach

Ugh...laggiest game of all time. It was going 3fps for me most of the time and we kept getting the reconnecting error message. Yet, he was somehow unaffected. I hope I just missed the playoffs.

DMczaf

Code:
5.  	Golden State Warriors  	 JuanMR2   	              13     10  	0.570  	74.2  	
6. 	Chicago Bulls 	ColdBlooded33 	 	               12      11 	0.520 	69.7 	
7. 	Miami Heat 	DMczaf 	 	                            12 	   11 	     0.520 	75.8 	
8. 	Utah Jazz 	MalleyMal 	 	                      12     11 	0.520 	80.1 	
9. 	Los Angeles Lakers 	r0rschach 	 	         12 	11 	0.520 	81.7 	
10. 	Los Angeles Clippers 	kememsi   	               10     12 	0.450 	72.8 	
11. 	Orlando Magic 	matrixadw 	 	                 10 	12 	0.450 	84.9

tnt_logo_240_001.jpg

jobber

Rorschach said:
Ugh...laggiest game of all time. It was going 3fps for me most of the time and we kept getting the reconnecting error message. Yet, he was somehow unaffected. I hope I just missed the playoffs.

I knew it wasn't just our game!

The whole 2K servers are f'd up.

Matrix

Everygame I play now is a lag fest,even college hoops has been laggy.

2K servers are shit now.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Fifty said:
DCX and I were gonna play, but since you're not around as much (malley) we could let you two play I suppose.

Do what you gotta do fif, I dont know if Matrix is even free or not... I got two games done, so this third one can wait if you guys are ready to go

Fifty said:

:lol And I have people telling me I still have a shot (I know why you guys are doing it, you want me to still be inspired so I beat DCX and Rors for you) :lol

Thanks for crushing my dreams Fifty! I hate you! [runs down the hall into my angst-filled bedroom and slams the door hard as ****]

Fifty

Ok, raincheck your game. DCX and I will be playing soon, and unless someone contacts me I'll just put it to the current week. Thanks.

AkaBalla

If there were a tie for the 8th seed.. Looks like there will be.. Sorry Kememsi you will not be making the playoffs after our game this week, How are you going about the tie breaker? Head to head? If thats tied, Add the amount of wins of your opp's tha you've beaten?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Fifty said:
Ok, raincheck your game. DCX and I will be playing soon, and unless someone contacts me I'll just put it to the current week. Thanks.

no problem playboy... redo that drama DM

jobber

AkaBalla said:
If there were a tie for the 8th seed.. Looks like there will be.. Sorry Kememsi you will not be making the playoffs after our game this week, How are you going about the tie breaker? Head to head? If thats tied, Add the amount of wins of your opp's tha you've beaten?

It might be PPG since we have no divisions. Pacers and Mavs have the same record with the Pacers beating the Mavs twice, yet in the standings, Mavs are ahead.

HMPH. If that is the case, I should've run up the score more often.

Rorschach

jobber said:
It might be PPG since we have no divisions. Pacers and Mavs have the same record with the Pacers beating the Mavs twice, yet in the standings, Mavs are ahead.

HMPH. If that is the case, I should've run up the score more often.
:lol I shouldn't have thrown those games and let my opponents blow me out...oh well, playoffs are overrated. Early vacation r0x! Smush needs a break.

jobber

Malleymal said:
you dont want me first round jobber... stay right where you are

you're 5th!

Only way we'll meet is if I lose and score 30 points total in the next 2 games then DCX has wins out.

We play the last game of the season anyway. You can't get enough JAX.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
AkaBalla said:
True we gonna play our game or what? Aim never responds from ur aim box...

Sorry dude. It's always on even when I'm not here. I've been really busy this week. Had a reno that needed to be finished today. Got it done. I have a long weekend off so I should able to catch up some games this weekend. I'll be around Saturday afternoon. If I don't answer on AIM use xbox.com and check your friends list and see if I'm online and message me there. If I'm not there then I'm not here. :)

jobber

I'm done trying to play random games online...

How in the hell does JAX score 44 off 70% shooting and lose to a 10 year old? I'll tell ya! Give the ball to Kobe, run around, and dunk on 4 people 30 times -_-

hobewv6.jpg

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
jobber said:
you're 5th!

Only way we'll meet is if I lose and score 30 points total in the next 2 games then DCX has wins out.

We play the last game of the season anyway. You can't get enough JAX.

You still dont want it..... either way.. Stella got her groove back and you look nothing like taye diggs...

Fifty

I have no idea what the tiebreaker is. It's not H2H record oddly enough. I'm in 2nd place and jobber's in 3rd, but we have the same record and he's 2-0 against me. I don't feel like figuring out what decides it, but it's not an admin option.

edit: Crikey, that's a first Chris outshoots DCX 60% to 45% and loses by 11.

http://online.2ksports.com/league/game?p=360&l=58730&g=3088467

I'm guessing the steals (18-3 in DCX's favor, as well as the 14-0 FTs) were the deciding factor.

jobber

Fifty said:
I have no idea what the tiebreaker is. It's not H2H record oddly enough. I'm in 2nd place and jobber's in 3rd, but we have the same record and he's 2-0 against me. I don't feel like figuring out what decides it, but it's not an admin option.

I'm pretty sure now it's points scored per game.

Top Bottom