• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Smokey said:
Also to put players on injured reserve and to activate players you need to go to lineups then rotations. There may be one or two players listed as "res" at the bottom. Pick who you want them to replace and save your changes. This also applies when you try and change your lineup.

After you've saved your changes DO NOT GO BACK into the lineup screen, b/c then it'll undo everything you just did. Just go back to the owner screen and wait for your game to start.

Thanks to our valuable member AKA for this wonderful tip!!
So do these changes stay in effect *indefinitely*, until you re-enter the rotation menu again? Or do they just stay in effect for that game? Or until you log out of XBL/2K Sports?

Smokey

anachronous_one said:
So do these changes stay in effect *indefinitely*, until you re-enter the rotation menu again? Or do they just stay in effect for that game? Or until you log out of XBL/2K Sports?

Not 100% sure on this.

But I haven't gone back into that screen after I've made changes and everything has stuck.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Cool, I'll have to try this tonight. Thanks!

BTW, let's do this thing, Smokey. Sent trade.

<--MEGA-hypocrite
but that's ok, since I'm also a Dad --- hypocrisy is like a preqrequisite for us! :lol

Smokey

anachronous_one said:
Cool, I'll have to try this tonight. Thanks!

BTW, let's do this thing, Smokey. Sent trade.

<--MEGA-hypocrite
but that's ok, since I'm also a Dad --- hypocrisy is like a preqrequisite for us! :lol

:lol

read your PM

i need to try something out later on...would any of the usual suspects be available for a scrimmage?

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Smokey said:
:lol

read your PM

i need to try something out later on...would any of the usual suspects be available for a scrimmage?
Probably won't be on until 10-ish Eastern.

Trade submitted, regardless. It can always be canceled if unwanted.

@ Orlando Magic
@ New York Knicks
@ Phoenix Suns
@ Denver Nuggets

Let's get our games in, fellas! :D

Smokey

Cerrius said:
I don't know about that...

bet son

although it is in Miami which means I'll have to deal with wade flopping and falling and laying on the ground for 15 seconds when somebody barely touched him.

so in that sense, i guess you guys do have a chance.

Smokey

pheeniks said:
HELL NO

wade goes off for 35/10/8/3/2 tonight

and loses. if the rest of yalls squad aint on it's gonna be a long night.. wade can do what he wants, he's gonna get his...doesn't mean he's gonna get the W.

just sayin

pheeniks can u play

Smokey said:
and loses. if the rest of yalls squad aint on it's gonna be a long night.. wade can do what he wants, he's gonna get his...doesn't mean he's gonna get the W.

just sayin

pheeniks can u play

chris quinn will have a career night

you heard it here first.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
viakado said:
why dont you shut the hell up?
its for defense, i want a good defensive team

Bell, AK, Barbosa, Big Sexay, Kurt Thomas arent enough? i would think you need offense when your biggest threat on that side is bynum

CB3 said:
Bell, AK, Barbosa, Big Sexay, Kurt Thomas arent enough? i would think you need offense when your biggest threat on that side is bynum
i have a good offensive team. sexy, barbosa, bell is all i need. and my defensive line of sexy, thomas, ak47, bowen, and bell is a pretty formidable defensive unit.

CB3

viakado said:
i have a good offensive team. sexy, barbosa, bell is all i need. and my defensive line of sexy, thomas, ak47, bowen, and bell is a pretty formidable defensive unit.

i just noticed you got hosed for Snaq. i would have offered more

daw840

anachronous_one said:
Probably won't be on until 10-ish Eastern.

Trade submitted, regardless. It can always be canceled if unwanted.

@ Orlando Magic
@ New York Knicks
@ Phoenix Suns
@ Denver Nuggets

Let's get our games in, fellas! :D

Alright, it's 10ish. You around for our game?

I'm the Nuggets BTW.

CB3

viakado said:
y u mad u didn't get shaq?
i would've given him to you if you weren't so damn stingy.

i would have won by 45 if i had snaq instead of the 30+ win i dropped on your defensive team

Smokey

kirbybreezy said:
you just message me smokey?

you should do your project man, all nighter's suck

well it wasn't my choice. this was supposed to be a group project. long story short my partner pretty much bailed and didn't tell me until the day before the fucking project was due. so i'm having to do it on my own. he claims he's battling depression and agrophobia or w/e. that's nice you should've said something BEFORE the day the damn thing is do. Me being the generous person I am gave this guy the benefit of the doubt and it should've been a clue to me when this guy wasn't in class in for about a month.

but fuck it he's not gonna fuck up my grade so it's lone soldier for me.

/end rant

Top Bottom