• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

BigAT

Just finished up with Cerrius, have to take care of some stuff before my next game. Should be back in an hour if you're still around AB/via.

Smokey

viakado said:
yeah, i consider it fine now. maybe except the 5 0n 5 play. haven't touch that for a while.

on another note. The Atlanta hawks would like to present its newest members, Andre kirilenko and Paul Milsap:D
an official quote from the front office.
"Although we as an organization loved shaq and his presence down low, we felt his game was not fully utilized in our agenda and play style. we wish shaq the best in future endevours. With Andre and paul to shore up the power forward and small foward positions, we feel comfortable going far in the playoffs and possibly fighting Houston Rockets for the right to go the Finals."

heh nice quote from front office you must've edited this in earlier i missed it.

gg btw

BigAT

BigAT said:
Just finished up with Cerrius, have to take care of some stuff before my next game. Should be back in an hour if you're still around AB/via.

Logging on now if either of you are around to get a game in.

DCX

DCX
AirBrian said:
BigAT, want to roll after Cerrius? Any of my other opponents want to go now?

My next 5 opponents:

New Orleans Hornets (Mrbob)
Toronto Raptors (BigAT)
New Jersey Nets (cloudy)
Orlando Magic (DM)
New York Knicks (DCX)

Also, hey Smokey, how does the coin-toss work? Does it just sim the game and you assign a winner? Or does it just sim the game and whatever happens happens? I wasn't expecting full stats for those couple of games.
I could play maybe after FMT, or if FMT allows it, i can play you before him and play him after.

DCX

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i wont be around at 6:30 pm. sorry :(
i can play later, but i could play until then...i'm going to be up late for my playoff game in madden so i might as well knock down a few NBA games or maybe nCAA while i wait

DCX

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
just got done with the clippers, got 3 teams left to play

New Orleans Hornets
New Jersey Nets
Orlando Magic

AkaBalla

Toronto Raptors
New Jersey Nets
@ New York Knicks
@ Utah Jazz

Ill be free from 6:45pm est - 10pm est... Aim me if you want.. Ronn4180 (aim)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
My opponents this week are:

Blazers
Clippers
Hornets
Raptors
Nets

Hit me on AIM or on Xbox Live. Hopefully I can get a couple of these games played today.

Smokey

I need a Shooting Guard. Here are the players on the trade block from my team:

Aaron Brooks (PG)
Luther Head (PG)
J.J. Barea (PG)
Luis Scola (PF)
Chuck Hayes (PF)

Mrbob

Daaaaaammmmmmmn.

I cut True's 20 point lead down to 4 in the 4th but couldn't take the lead, gg man.

I am so inconsistant shooting. :(

MAJOR TRADE GONE DOWN

deron williams is now a phoenix sun

and steve nash is now on a city that accepts white people handily, the utah jazz!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
pheeniks said:
MAJOR TRADE GONE DOWN

deron williams is now a phoenix sun

and steve nash is now on a city that accepts white people handily, the utah jazz!

you wanna play our game now? i have an hour before the laker game starts

ecnal

oh btw, good game cb3. i shoulda fixed my rotations before i played you :/

oh well, the fixed rotations didn't help anyways--kobe dunking over 3 guys in the paint and getting and-1 scenarios all game > an entire team.

Top Bottom