• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

ph33nix said:
kiss my ass. i have two of your favorite knickerbockers and you can't do shit
29xusmv.jpg

daw840

DCX said:
Brent " MJ " Barry lol fuck this game.

DCX

LOL, I know man. He was on fucking fire this game. Rainin' from behind the arc. GG though. You just couldn't seem to make shots fall in the the first half.

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
LOL, I know man. He was on fucking fire this game. Rainin' from behind the arc. GG though. You just couldn't seem to make shots fall in the the first half.
Wide open threes, wide open jumpers, nothing...and yet Mr Barry makes step back jumpers off the post with two defenders jumping at him GTFO of hurr

DCX

i see you've been struck by white michael jordan too.

brent barry is fucking ridiculous in the game. doesn't matter if i have two hands up, outstretched, with a taller player. he'll make every fucking shot. in fact he even gets goaltending calls that were really airballs too.

it's 2:30 fucking pm in california time

and here we have

viakado: sha!
viakado: ha!
viakado: prpick
viakado: let's rool
the pheeniks: uh
the pheeniks: are you drugged up?
viakado: fuj'ck
viakado: ou[p
viakado: ui
viakado: i
viakado: u
viakado: haah
viakado: lt's let rollll

viakado: SSHIET
viakado: couldnt't figure o;tu ohwo to turnon xbox

:lol

daw840

ph33nix said:
i see you've been struck by white michael jordan too.

brent barry is fucking ridiculous in the game. doesn't matter if i have two hands up, outstretched, with a taller player. he'll make every fucking shot. in fact he even gets goaltending calls that were really airballs too.

I was rolling on the floor laughing at that one. I can't believe they gave that call, that was perhaps the most fucked thing I have ever seen on this game.

Smokey

DCX said:
Wide open threes, wide open jumpers, nothing...and yet Mr Barry makes step back jumpers off the post with two defenders jumping at him GTFO of hurr

DCX

Ohhhhhhh but he's Brent Barry daw got screwed etc.

yeahhh, now you all are seeing the light.

Smokey said:

come scrim me nao.

by the way folks after tonight i won't have internet till Thursday. but the people I'm playing seem easy to reach so I'll probably get to finish my games on time anyways.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:

Nevermind that...no one will trade Barry for McGrady or Wade or any star just becuase he plays better than them in this infernal game.

DCX

Smokey

ph33nix said:
come scrim me nao.

by the way folks after tonight i won't have internet till Thursday. but the people I'm playing seem easy to reach so I'll probably get to finish my games on time anyways.

i'll be on in like 20

Smokey

league advances sunday afternoon (this is also the trade deadline)

chaotic you have been my last opponent since tuesday. i cannot play tomorrow. the only other option is tuesday, and if you can't play then, then the game will be simmed.

daw840

charsace said:
Can play today.

Are you around right now?

I will wait around another 15 minutes to hear a response, then I am leaving and won't be available. It is, after all, July 4th and I didn't really plan on playing video games today.

daw840

I have waited more than half an hour for your response. Now I am going to go out and get drunk and light off fireworks to celebrate the 4th. Charsace and Chaoticprout, I may be able to do something tomorrow, but there is no guarantee. I have tried to get in touch with both of you a couple times this week but I have heard nothing.

Sorry whoever I haven't played this week. I was busy first 2 days and then caught this really shitty cold that I'm still somewhat under but not remotely as bad as earlier. I can play probably anytime the next few days, but If somehow we can't work it out by the deadline I'll forfeit whatever games I missed.

I need to play

Smokes
Blackace
Daw

Let me know

Smokey

im online now, and will be.

playing halo 3 dbl xb playlist, just send me a messsage, i already sent u one so im rdy.

Ray Allen is on the block, as is Matrix and alston and jermaine oneal

GG smokey, my team dicked me in the last few minutes and landry is an asshole

Game tied 67-67, ends 82-69. fml

Smokey

chaoticprout said:
Ray Allen is on the block, as is Matrix and alston and jermaine oneal

GG smokey, my team dicked me in the last few minutes and landry is an asshole

Game tied 67-67, ends 82-69. fml

gg chaotic. was 67-67 and had to hit the afterburners, was too close for my liking! Landry is really starting to show up for me (even though some people say they don't need to respect him). Yao on KG was really working and giving him trouble in the 1st half. Also Mo Will > Nelson, sooo smooth.

Paul Pierce is out for one more game. I, for one, cannot wait for him to get back. Throwing my lineup out of wack :/

Trade deadline is tomorrow !

Smokey

W3 Deadline is next Sunday, July 12.

Trading is now over.

Standings:

1. Rockets (9-1)
  2. Heat (9-1)
  3. Raptors (8-2)
  4. Mavs (6-4)
  5. Suns (6-4)
  6. Lakers (5-5)
  7. Celtics (4-6)