• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

Yeah I'm around but the internet guy said he'd come sometime between 12 to 4......still nothing yet. The wait is killing me. Same with this directv guy. How should I contact u dcx?

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
Yeah I'm around but the internet guy said he'd come sometime between 12 to 4......still nothing yet. The wait is killing me. Same with this directv guy. How should I contact u dcx?
by carrier pterodactyl how else fool?

DCX

fuck me in the ass. first router we buy doesn't work and the second doesn't support vista 64 bit (thanks for telling on the box bitches)

and now my game with hey low 2 couldn't even work. laggy as fuck...couldn't even play one possession. it was like team up in ye olden times.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
and now my game with hey low 2 couldn't even work. laggy as fuck...couldn't even play one possession. it was like team up in ye olden times.
Welcome to Gotham...

DCX

Smokey

ph33nix said:
if anyone here is a router junkie please help me. i can't even start games, its "waiting for opponent" right away.

you need to do what madenko said.

and not buy a cheap router next time

ACE if you could play tonight, that would be a good thing.

Smokey said:
MAGIC - 59
HEAT - 52

can madenko hold on, or will he succumb to the pressure and nut up at the end?!?!

many thanks to smokey for saving my life, after i spent almost 3 fucking hard hours TRYING to get live to not lag like shit!

and therefore d-wade was able to come up with a huge block on a marion fast break and then a DAAAGGGGER (kinda) jumper at the other end.

oh and the true momentum changer is when bosh hit a full court 3 pointer to end the first half :lol

the guys i have left are dcx, hunter, and chaotic...when can you guys roll? i'm not sure if i'm around tonight since i'm playing shit by ear

also :lol viakado is afraid to shoot with the matrix. everybody force the ball into marion's hands!

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
the guys i have left are dcx, hunter, and chaotic...when can you guys roll? i'm not sure if i'm around tonight since i'm playing shit by ear

also :lol viakado is afraid to shoot with the matrix. everybody force the ball into marion's hands!
Very true he passed up quite a few shots with him. I can play maybe after work. Around 3:45pm.

DCX

DCX said:
Very true he passed up quite a few shots with him. I can play maybe after work. Around 3:45pm.

DCX

....ET?

:D

I'll see if I can be around then. No guarantees...you know when you first move in and EVERYBODY wants to come visit and eat out? Yeah that's what this is like.

viakado said:
bitch couldn't hit the side of a barn if his live depended on it.

that's funny. because this bitch hit a game winning shot earlier for me, and a few daggers.

you only know how to score with 3 people. and all you have to do is hit X with them. whereas I have 5 guys averaging double digits. that's called BALANCE

viakado said:
meh, not enough shots fired in that post.

520x.jpg

charsace

ph33nix said:

Later. Get ready to tongue shine my abingtons bitch.

Smokey

ph33nix said:
once again, you sure talk a lot of shit for someone who is 11/14

goddam chars, pheeniks has been talkin to you like you're his child. he's even in your city now, you just gonna let him talk to you however?

Top Bottom