• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

daw840

viakado said:
boston vs. magic.
can you play around 7pm pst?

I don't know. Probably not. I just had an offer accepted on the house we are buying and probably will have to do a bunch of bullshit regarding that.

daw840

Birdman02 said:
Rockets
Blazers
Celtics
Lakers
Warriors

Any of you guys gonna be around in about an hour when I get home from work?

You around yet? Like I said earlier, I don't have a huge window here but I can get a game in.

daw840

BTW, GG Bird. That was pretty intense, but you ran away with it in OT. Sorry I didn't respond to the message, I had to bounce out pretty quick.

Smokey

WAT JUST HAPPENED

It's like everybody decided to play shitty. My bench sucked ass, PP couldn't hit shit, DCX made Ariza the league MVP. Every pass I threw was tipped or picked off. DCX gets and 1 w/ ARIZA DUNK OVER YAO with 18 seconds left. Goes to line to take lead by one pt...he misses.

I'm out of TO's, push ball ahead and get it into TRACY's hands. Kill clock, rise up for a 3 with 1 second left..and get fouled on the 3 pt shot. Knock down all 3 FTs...game.

DC I give it to you. You wouldn't go away. That's why I left my starters in so much (and b/c my bench was being shitty) because I had a feeling you would make runs and goddamnit if it didn't happen at the end.

DCX said:
Fucking bullshit happened, who the fuck calls a phantom foul and a three by twack? Didnt 2K get the memo he's a bum, he should have gotten hurt by the second quarter...

DCX

He wasn't twack this game. He, Mo will, and Yao are what kept me in it. But you did slap the hell outta his face!

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
WAT JUST HAPPENED
Fucking bullshit happened, who the fuck calls a phantom foul and a three by twack? Didnt 2K get the memo he's a bum, he should have gotten hurt by the second quarter...

DCX

daw840

Sorry pheeniks. I want this win. I refuse to have this reset. I believe you just quit because you were behind and now I am going to bed.

Just kidding, what the hell happened? Anyway, I do have to quit for the night though. Figure out what's wrong with your internet and we can probably do this tomorrow evening.

Smokey

daw840 said:
Sorry pheeniks. I want this win. I refuse to have this reset. I believe you just quit because you were behind and now I am going to bed.

Just kidding, what the hell happened? Anyway, I do have to quit for the night though. Figure out what's wrong with your internet and we can probably do this tomorrow evening.

NY has fucked him all up!

We had to play 3x yesterday, and the third game still d/c!!

Smokey

ph33nix said:
you scared?

520x.jpg

Birdman02

daw840 said:
BTW, GG Bird. That was pretty intense, but you ran away with it in OT. Sorry I didn't respond to the message, I had to bounce out pretty quick.

No big deal, man. I knew you said you had a pretty tight window to play last night. That was definitely an intense game, especially the 4th quarter. I wish Gerald Green could play like that in real life!!

Smokey (and anyone else on my schedule), I won't be able to play tonight, but I should be good to go any other night this week.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
daw840 said:
GG CB. Things just didn't seem to be falling your way though.

Its been that way since Artest got on my team. I get the same open looks but none of my players who i still had Pre-Trade cant hit it now. Bullshit.

I like how Rondo can drain a decently defended 3 but Kobe gets like 5 wide open looks and nothing.

Oh and CPU controlled ben wallace getting an air ball from LeBrick and its called Goaltending -_-

daw840

CB3 said:
Its been that way since Artest got on my team. I get the same open looks but none of my players who i still had Pre-Trade cant hit it now. Bullshit.

I like how Rondo can drain a decently defended 3 but Kobe gets like 5 wide open looks and nothing.

Oh and CPU controlled ben wallace getting an air ball from LeBrick and its called Goaltending -_-

LOL. That same goaltending BS happened when I was shooting a 3 to tie the game in the last 2 seconds against pheeniks one time. I think he was not too happy about that.

Smokey

Birdman02 said:
No big deal, man. I knew you said you had a pretty tight window to play last night. That was definitely an intense game, especially the 4th quarter. I wish Gerald Green could play like that in real life!!

Smokey (and anyone else on my schedule), I won't be able to play tonight, but I should be good to go any other night this week.

Best case for me is if we can play tomorrow night, I'll be out of town for a few days later in the week.

Smokey

viakado said:
@ Phoenix Suns
@ Washington Wizards
Portland Blazers
Boston Celtics

how the fuck do i get a hold of the suns owner?

xbl..he's actually playing ecnal at the moment.

so has ACE pretty much disappeared from the league or what?

Top Bottom