• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

daw840 said:
Dude. I just don't get it. We played 2 games that were super competitive. This shit disconnects everytime and we reset the games. Then we play a 3rd game in which 2k completely fucks me for the whole game, except the 3rd quarter, and now I have to take a loss. Oh well, I think I am out of the playoffs now anyways. Whatever. Don't really care anymore.
let's play

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i need to play
birdman1.jpg

Smokey

pheeniks fix that shit before da playoffs

daw said:
Dude. I just don't get it. We played 2 games that were super competitive. This shit disconnects everytime and we reset the games. Then we play a 3rd game in which 2k completely fucks me for the whole game, except the 3rd quarter, and now I have to take a loss. Oh well, I think I am out of the playoffs now anyways. Whatever. Don't really care anymore.

You are currently tied for the 7th and 8th spot.

so this game that says 67-47...is that game over? it says its still in progress?

daw840

Vik. If you are around I just got back from my friends birthday and I can play right now. Just post here, though I can't guarantee I won't pass out before seeing your post. LOL.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Birdman02 said:
Blazers
Lakers
Warriors

Anybody on my schedule around now? I'll be around for the next couple of hours.

Lets go. I have just enough time to play

Birdman02

GG man. Turkoglu and Outlaw missed some wide open shots in the 4th that could've put the game away. Oh well, I think I'm locked into the 4th seed anyway, so that loss won't hurt as much at it could have.

DiddyBop

as always,just shoot me a PM or msg me through live if you see me online,i dont check the thread regularly. ecnal,i can play tonight,same with you bridman

Warriors - Mavs
Raptors - Knicks
Blazers - Warriors
Celtics - Warriors
Cavs - Suns
Blazers - Mavs
Warriors - Raptors
Knicks - Wizards
Blazers - Magic
Nuggets - Wizards
Celtics - Magic
Cavs - Blazers

not sure who's playing today...and I'm going to assume the games against blackace will be simmed

Smokey

ph33nix said:
Warriors - Mavs
Raptors - Knicks
Blazers - Warriors
Celtics - Warriors
Cavs - Suns
Blazers - Mavs
Warriors - Raptors
Knicks - Wizards
Blazers - Magic
Nuggets - Wizards
Celtics - Magic
Cavs - Blazers

not sure who's playing today...and I'm going to assume the games against blackace will be simmed

What sucks is from 7-12th place, everybody is within one game of each other so it would be nice if they would've been played but I guess some would rather let 2k decide their fate.

So just a mention ahead of time..don't get pissed at me if you get in or out of playoffs b/c 2k tried to screw you in the coin flips.

just sayin'

Smokey said:
What sucks is from 7-12th place, everybody is within one game of each other so it would be nice if they would've been played but I guess some would rather let 2k decide their fate.

So just a mention ahead of time..don't get pissed at me if you get in or out of playoffs b/c 2k tried to screw you in the coin flips.

just sayin'

so when are you gonna move onto the playoffs sir smokes?

ok...so I'm going to advance this shit in 15 minutes if i don't hear a peep. if you've PM-ed or sent someone an XBL message (stuff you should do for people who dont post here regularly) let me know. otherwise i'm advancing soon

Smokey

Nuggets
Rockets

Magic
Mavericks

Lakers
Raptors

Suns
Heat

Daw and chars finished with the same record...but for one reason or another the game gave the 8th spot to the Nuggets. I dunno what tiebreaker it went off of (in the regular season the Celtics beat the Nuggets in their only matchup), but that's what it did. So I apologize on behalf of the
shitty
2k system daw. And to everybody else thanks for playing in S8.

To everybody else in the playoffs...lets get it!!!

It says "1 Z-Houston Rockets * 0.950 0
2 X-Toronto Raptors 0.850 0
3 X-Miami Heat 0.800 0
4 X-Dallas Mavericks 0.600 0
5 X-Phoenix Suns 0.500 0
6 X-Orlando Magic 0.500 0
7 X-Los Angeles Lakers 0.450 0
8 X-Denver Nuggets 0.400 0"

Vikado is the 6th seed, but he's playing as if he's the 5th seed. WTF

ecnal

viakado said:
fucking bullshit. me and the suns have the same record. he beats me twice in our regular season matches, yet i get the higher fucket seed. bullshit.

it's based off of point differential.

hence why the nuggets got the 8th seed and you got the better seed over the suns.

edit: cb when do you want to start our series?

Smokey

What a fucking bullshit game against the Nuggets.

3/22 from 3pt...14%:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

everybody on my team is in the red on +/-

but whatever..gg chars

charsace

Smokey said:
What a fucking bullshit game against the Nuggets.

3/22 from 3pt...14%:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

everybody on my team is in the red on +/-

but whatever..gg chars
Now you feel my pain!

gg man.

Smokey

Thanks guys...took a little bit of chastising from the media to get the boys rollin' but here we are!

Now somebody call out Paul Pierce so he'll stop sucking.

charsace said:
2k is a fucking joke. I shoot 30% for most of the game and his guards were blocking shots.

When I lost to Cleveland Rafer Alston blocked one of Wade's fadeaways.

I almost had a Hunteresque meltdown too

Top Bottom