• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

Smokey

TRACY
LAMAR
MCGRADY
JR

you cockeyed sonofabitch you did it..you won the game for us in the 4th quarter..goddam..mutherfuckin yao missin point blank shots..everybody on the nuggets hitting 3s..fuck

good series chars....u fought till the end...and if it wasn't for LAMAR'S heroic 4th quarter...we would be going to a game 6.

Mavs/Magic...get it knocked out

charsace

Smokey said:
TRACY
LAMAR
MCGRADY
JR

you cockeyed sonofabitch you did it..you won the game for us in the 4th quarter..goddam..mutherfuckin yao missin point blank shots..everybody on the nuggets hitting 3s..fuck

good series chars....u fought till the end...and if it wasn't for LAMAR'S heroic 4th quarter...we would be going to a game 6.
GG

You hit like 2 3's the whole game then in the 4th Tracy hit 3 3's by his self. I actually stopped Yao in the 4th only to get burned by Twac. :mad: Pierce was a non factor as usual thanks to Melo.

I hope 2k fixes the post game because there is no skill to it, especially on the defensive end. Pushing towards the guy you are defending and hoping your defensive rating wins out against your opponent's post game rating is retarded.

Birdman02

I can play at like 7:15 (as soon as my son goes to bed). Does that give us enough time to finish before 8?

EDIT: Change of plans....I can go now if you're around.

Birdman02

I <3 JJ....I haven't even had him in the lineup all series. I changed up my starters before this game and forgot to fix my reserves, or Barea wouldn't have even been in uniform.

He scored 11 in (what I think) is his first game of the season!!

Also, I should be around most of tomorrow, so we can finish up the series.

Birdman02

GG Via. I think I could've played blindfolded and shot better than 31%. I don't think anyone on my team made a jumpshot in that game.

Birdman02

Another good game, man. I think this is like my 3rd or 4th straight GAF playoff series to go 7 games.

I'll be around late tonight if you wanna get game 7 done. If not, tomorrow it is.

Smokey

Who will emerge victorious? The playoff vet Birdman who has been in these situations before, or the new rookie viakongo who has never experienced a game 7?!?

Such an epic game I think you guys should play tonight!

Right?!

Viakado is going to beat Birdman with....guess who....Beasley.

Beasley hits a series winning 3 at the buzzer.

Edit: My previous description was a bit too graphic

Birdman02

Sorry guys, but I won't be able to play tonight. Our AC went out, and it's way to hot in our house for my family to stay there tonight. We'll have to play sometime tomorrow...we're gonna be out all day because it's my son's b-day, so we'll have to play tomorrow night.

ph33nix said:
fuck all yall

why did i get eliminated :(
go to fucking bed
29xusmv.jpg

Birdman02

viakado said:
alright fuckers. let's make this epic. i want you guys to live blog this game.
game 7
magic vs mavericks.
rookie vs vet

sunday, 7pm pst. be there

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be there. Good luck
next season :)

Birdman02

McKinney, TX....I think it's cooler outside than it is inside right now. Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of a nasty thunderstorm, so I can't exactly open any windows.

Birdman02

GG Via. When JR is hitting like that, there's nothing I can do about it. Would've been nice if Odom would have shown up in the series. He was useless for 7 straight games.

Smokey

So...it is done.

The rook comes up victorious..and now..he will face DA ROCKETS.

I will advance playoffs here in a bit.
Would've been nice if Odom would have shown up in the series. He was useless for 7 straight games.

Sound realistic to me.

Smokey

Magic
Rox

Suns
Raptors

The playoffs have been advanced. Lets try and get this show started so we can get to the Finals.

So viamushcuhs...when you can you play?

Top Bottom