• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

ph33nix said:
I love to do my Knicks bashing but they are not the worst.

Sacramento has the worst roster far and away. It's a huge joke...I'm going to guess their starting lineup right now:

Udrih
Martin
Nocioni
Thompson
Hawes

I'm not even positive if that's right :lol

they are the worst team. i always get blocked when i use Kevin Martin:lol their bench is trash. you would never score in a 50 PIP limit league:lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ecnal said:
fixed if we want him to have the shittiest team in the NBA.

Well if you were talking real life then obviously you would be correct.

2K9 kings are absolute shit though

Atleast you can do some things with Nate and Q David Lee with 2K9 Knicks

CB3 said:

i agree. i dropped 45 points with nate in a ranked match

charsace

CB3 said:

Be careful CB because I might stab you in the neck along with ecnal.

ecnal

:lol :lol :lol

kings aren't as bad as you guys make them out to be. not the definitive worst team in the game.

k-mart is impossible to stop due to the pump fake move and his release. plus his tendencies of getting fouled, making uncontested shots, and hot-streaks are some of the highest/best in the game. martin might be one of the most underrated players in the game. you can drop 50 with him online in a heartbeat.

they are one of the worst teams in the game, but i wouldn't say they're the worst. bucks/pacers are equally as bad, albeit they have 1 man shows.

Birdman02

ecnal said:
:lol :lol :lol

kings aren't as bad as you guys make them out to be. not the definitive worst team in the game.

k-mart is impossible to stop due to the pump fake move and his release. plus his tendencies of getting fouled, making uncontested shots, and hot-streaks are some of the highest/best in the game. martin might be one of the most underrated players in the game. you can drop 50 with him online in a heartbeat.

they are one of the worst teams in the game, but i wouldn't say they're the worst. bucks/pacers are equally as bad, albeit they have 1 man shows.

Spencer Hawes can be deadly for the Kings too, but they don't have anything after those 2 guys.

Also, The Pacers can actually be a really good team once you learn everyone's releases. I had quite a few monster games with Dunleavy and Troy Murphy last season, and Granger can hit from anywhere.

If you want to give Smokey the worst team, just give him the Rockets, but make him play with their 2009 playoff roster. Take Yao and McGrady off that team, and the Rockets are easily the worst team in the game.

Birdman02 said:
If you want to give Smokey the worst team, just give him the Rockets, but make him play with their 2009 playoff roster. Take Yao and McGrady off that team, and the Rockets are easily the worst team in the game.

they wouldnt be the worst. they have some aite players Make him play with the thunder roster when Durant got injured last season:lol

ecnal

WITNESS2K9 said:
they wouldnt be the worst. they have some aite players Make him play with the thunder roster when Durant got injured last season:lol

westbrook is probably the second most underrated player in the game right behind kmart.

CB3

Smokey said:
WTF is wrong with you guys?

The Kings? Really? FU

I'll take Bobcats

kado: game 2 & 3 tonight what time

Your lucky. I was this close to calling the bobcats. I even had it typed in. But Rip pulled me away

Smokey

CB3 said:
Your lucky. I was this close to calling the bobcats. I even had it typed in. But Rip pulled me away

If we're going by shitty teams then you can't use the Pistons. How are they shitty in this game?

CB3

Smokey said:
If we're going by shitty teams then you can't use the Pistons. How are they shitty in this game?

The bobcats are better than the pistons. Pistons only got Rip and Tayshaun. Washed up Rasheed and AI dont count as anything

Oh, and:

kwame-brown.jpg

Case Closed

Smokey

CB3 said:
The bobcats are better than the pistons. Pistons only got Rip and Tayshaun. Washed up Rasheed and AI dont count as anything

Oh, and:

kwame-brown.jpg

Case Closed

:lol

Washed up Sheed and AI may not count for shit in the NBA, but in 2k they do. You're tryin' to be slick.

CB3

Smokey said:
:lol

Washed up Sheed and AI may not count for shit in the NBA, but in 2k they do. You're tryin' to be slick.

Please. AI in 2K8 and you'd be right.
AI in 2k9 cant drive and you'd be lucky to hit a midrange with him. There is a reason no one picked them for like the past two seasons

Dont be petty. Its not like you wont hustle half the all stars from half the peoples teams anyway

You'll end up withDanny Granger VC Gerald Wallace David Lee Ect...

Smokey

viakado said:
you got the kings, son. you have no say in that.
i could play now

lets play.

im on now

CB3 said:
Please. AI in 2K8 and you'd be right.
AI in 2k9 cant drive and you'd be lucky to hit a midrange with him. There is a reason no one picked them for like the past two seasons

Dont be petty. Its not like you wont hustle half the all stars from half the peoples teams anyway

You'll end up withDanny Granger VC Gerald Wallace David Lee Ect...

i cant help it if i'm a great business partner and people want to work with me. you didn't, and that's why you're out of the playoffs. Ya boi kado? He was smart. He worked with me and he's still in. Your boy ecnal? He worked with me and he's in the Finals.

Just sayin!

CB3

viakado (6:08:22 PM): ai/rip for JJ/bibby
viakado (6:08:32 PM): lmao..im trading already
viakado (6:08:36 PM): btw im getting high now

i could tell he was high before he mentioned it. i wonder why

CB3 said:

Oh, and:

kwame-brown.jpg

Case Closed

Pistons are better than bobcats. Rodney Stuckey is tight in 2k
stuckeypic.jpg
[

Smokey

Good series kado.

Aaron brooks was a MAN in game 4.

So ecnal the time has come. You were once a lost soul when you first started playing in the GAF leagues. I showed you the way, and watched you blossom into a young butterfly. But now young butterfly, it is time for your test.

tracy_mcgrady.jpg

vs.

dirk_nowitzki1.jpg

for Season 8 championship

2909504375_8eef42ff0a.jpg

ecnal

without jrich this will be a difficult series, but my giant white european beasts are ready for the challenge.

also, i pick the bulls for the tournament :)

charsace

ecnal said:
without jrich this will be a difficult series, but my giant white european beasts are ready for the challenge.

also, i pick the bulls for the tournament :)
Its the day of reckoning for you motherfucker. This is why 2k needs spectate mode.

ecnal

Smokey said:
^^ Monday evening will be good.

ya, my bad, today definitely didn't work out.

i should be around tomorrow night, but i don't know when i'll be available.

a friend is in town and we're going surfing a couple hours away, so i'll try and post here when i have a better estimate as to when i'll be home.

CB3

hey so uh, lets get that crappy team thing going.

Anyone wanna play around with their teams tonight?

Top Bottom