• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
p.s. dm why did you restart twice against the CPU? :lol

I was scared I wasn't connected to the server, blame EA :|

They couldn't have made that download fail error any more vague. Just say "SEASON SHOWDOWN SERVER"

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
BigAT said:
Has to be.

I went old school DM. I didn't bother passing after the opening drive!

Now, to see if I can pass on some uber cb's that CB3 has.

Lonestar

Looking at the injury lists, and it seemed like a devastating week for injuries. There's like 60+ players now injured after week 1.

Only player on a human team, though, is a RB for DM. Out 7 weeks.

I'll go ahead and laugh at fake Auburn. Lee Ziemba LT and Cam Newton QB are lost for 10+ weeks. :lol

Waiting on FMT to copy GCQ's format of actually reporting some storylines here :p

On Slider's, I think FMT posted a couple days ago what they are, plus just listed what he changed. I believe he got them from Operation Sports.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Don't fall for his excuse, DM had to cheat since he didn't have time to practice and his team is awful

you can't rush Bob jr, look what happens!

Lonestar said:
On Slider's, I think FMT posted a couple days ago what they are, plus just listed what he changed. I believe he got them from Operation Sports.

That's what CB told me. I went there though and saw some on forums, none 'official' I'll go hunting

Fuck I miss playing and talking shit with you guys :( *bro hugs*

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
I have eyes everywhere, I'm watching you!

*chill meet spine*

LJ11

I'm a moron, I thought we only had 10 hours total to recruit...lol.

Fuck me, didn't know it reset. Should pay attention to these things.

DCX

DCX
LJ11 said:
I'm a moron, I thought we only had 10 hours total to recruit...lol.

Fuck me, didn't know it reset. Should pay attention to these things.
:lol :lol I'm stealing your peeps.

DCX

mine are similar to opsports but i made some adjustments.

in regards to the storylines: have at it lonestar.... have at it!

i beat UCLA and it was actually a close game despite the score. derrick coleman came out of retirement from the NBA and destroyed me with a 100 yard game. thankfully UCLA's qb is awful and threw up some ducks. their D stopped me on like 5 straight possessions in the 1st/2nd quarter.... plus i missed an XP. i have no idea how i did that as it wasn't blocked...

and is it just me or does "QB Accuracy" ONLY related to how far you can throw? i'm not saying i don't see inaccurate throws, but i tried to gun one 50 yards or so and it was WELL short, my wr had to come back for it! maybe it was because i was not completely set but i'm used to making it there in exhibition games!

last but not least, no one wants any of my scholarships.... even the 2 and 3 star guys :(

LJ11

DCX said:
bwahahaha Team Ether audition? I get bashed on like the Knick fan i am :D Oh by the way, 1-0

DCX

Not only did I not use all my allotted time, but I lost two hours and talk time with 3 prospects by using the web interface.

Absolute disaster.

DCX

DCX
LJ11 said:
Not only did I not use all my allotted time, but I lost two hours and talk time with 3 prospects by using the web interface.

Absolute disaster.
I found it easier to recruit online. I'm not doing to well, only got one dude to commit, lost a few to Penn State :/

DCX

i promise these douchers everything they want and they still wont commit! come on bro you're a 2 star, just come to stanford and enjoy our fabulous academics!

LJ11

DCX said:
I found it easier to recruit online. I'm not doing to well, only got one dude to commit, lost a few to Penn State :/

DCX

What web browser do you use?

Online is incredibly streamlined, but when it goes to the convo page it sometimes fails to load. Wondering if my popup blocker/adblock are the cause. Turned both off on that page.

DCX

DCX
LJ11 said:
What web browser do you use?

Online is incredibly streamlined, but when it goes to the convo page it sometimes fails to load at times. Wondering if my popblocker/adblock are the cause. Turned both off on that page.
Chrome.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
CB is done for, down 24-14.

once you have to pass against alabama it's over

Yeah i know. I wonder who scheduled me @ Notre Dame @ Alabama back to back to start the season

CB3 said:
Yeah i know. I wonder who scheduled me @ Notre Dame @ Alabama back to back to start the season

blame the schedule maker for your poor play!

tell you what, next season i'll schedule you with a bunch of cupcake games princess :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:

tell you what, next season i'll schedule you with a bunch of cupcake games princess :D

We both know you fucked up the scheduling for me. all my big games away so i cant even invite my recruits to anything significant.

Im inviting every guy to our game so i can stomp you out infront of all of them for that shit.

By the way after like the first quarter EA was like "LOL this shit aint hard enough for you yet son. Lets knock Matt Barkley out for 3 weeks! Suck on that Bitch"

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Man, you probably should have nerfed Alabama's LB core a tad. They're good, but not that good.

And while I like running for Daylight, what's your Run Block/Run Defense slider at?

I got to pass some!

Game was over when Barkley got injured for 3 weeks. Mitch Mustain should never have transferred.

Lonestar said:
Man, you probably should have nerfed Alabama's LB core a tad. They're good, but not that good.

And while I like running for Daylight, what's your Run Block/Run Defense slider at?

I got to pass some!

Game was over when Barkley got injured for 3 weeks. Mitch Mustain should never have transferred.

how would i nerf anything? you wanted me to go in and adjust the ratings for people before starting? lulz

the RB ability slider i believe is at 30 for humans. run blocking is 40 or 45

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
how would i nerf anything? you wanted me to go in and adjust the ratings for people before starting? lulz

the RB ability slider i believe is at 30 for humans. run blocking is 40 or 45

Yeah, I mean, while I'm sure we all have some overrated players around on our team, Some of Alabama's is pretty bad. I should not have a MLB that has 90+ speed! Nico's great, and will be the next big time Alabama MLB...But he's not that type of LB. That's PWillis Level of Speed.

lets see who we have left:

fmt - done
cb - done
lonestar - done
somnia - in process now
dcx - in process now
luke - in process now
dm - playing tomorrow
denogg - playing tomorrow
smokey - ?
ramirez - ?
azwethink - bye week
LJ - ?

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:

fmt - done
cb - done
lonestar - done
somnia - in process now
dcx - in process now
luke - in process now
dm - playing tomorrow
smokey - ?
ramirez - ?
azwethink - bye week
LJ - ?
DM should play tonight!

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:

fmt - done
cb - done
lonestar - done
somnia - in process now
dcx - in process now
luke - in process now
dm - playing tomorrow
smokey - ?
ramirez - ?
azwethink - bye week
LJ - ?

Pretty sure I have an open week no?

edit: yea I do, then I get CB, great. At least I'll finally get a win against the cpu in week 4!

fmt - done
cb - done
lonestar - done
somnia - done
dcx - done
luke - done
dm - playing tomorrow
smokey - ?
ramirez - bye week
azwethink - bye week
LJ - ?

Matrix

Azwethinkweiz said:
Somehow my bye week is the same week in both leagues. Way to spread that shit out, assholes!

:lol

Smokey

I'll play my CPU game tomorrow.

And yeah fucking UH defense. Not really anything I can do about it. No matter what you do rushers will still pick up 7-10 yards a carry. It's whatever though, I'll roll with it.

And dskillz you need to hit me up when you go to the Coog games. I go to school there so I'm at the games quite often.

This popped up when I went to the OT:

728x90.jpg

lol

az i'm about to go play some bball (now that it has cooled down!) and ill probably be back in about 2 hours. so.... 7:30 pst-ish?

also dcx you play clemson NEXT week, you have a bye week in week 3. sorry brosefski :(

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Idk will someone find out and ask them whats up if not? :(

Looks like LJ has at least played the game. Smokey hasn't (by the website) About to see if he's on.

Top Bottom