• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
im pretty sure you asked for a 24 hour extension for madden once. you used your good will already

DMczaf

I have enough good will to delay this league for 3 months if I have to. I ran that franchise like clock work while FMT was taking vacations every week.

You guys remember the good ol days when Madden would advance the second the final game was played, not having to wait for FMT to get off work or finish washing his girlfriend's clothes.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I remember times where you couldnt be found too. probably playing The Bourne Supremacy on your secret xbox and shit

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DMczaf said:
I'm asking for 24 hours, chief! TWENTY FOUR HOURS!! I can crack the case!

No

We should ban you from all league play.

I'm going on Vacation to Burmitnam for an undeterminate amount of time, and I want to play Northern Mexico before I leave.

Good game, Smokey.

Uhhh, Houston's run defense is really really bad. I spent the whole 4th quarter just trying to run out the clock and I was still picking up 5-10 yards a clip.

Final stat:
Jamie Harper: 25 carries, 325 yards, 5 TD

:(

houstons run defense is honestly maybe the worst i have ever seen in videogame football. i have a slow as shit RB and i was busting off 50 yard runs like nothing. i think i had 250 yards on 8 carries.

poor smokey :( maybe you'll get noticed by a bigger school though?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
haha so glad I have the Coogs in the other league.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Azwethinkweiz said:
Whatever, I'm gonna run on them for 500 yards with Texas Tech.

pffft!

most likely :(

Ramirez

Jesus, I know Kentucky's QB is no superstar, but the guy missed 3-4 disgustingly wide open passes, trying to make a pass that was mildly covered was impossible. :|

Sheesh, I've lost like my past 6 games, depressing. I need to play Matrix and Luke exclusively. :D

Lonestar

Ramirez said:
Jesus, I know Kentucky's QB is no superstar, but the guy missed 3-4 disgustingly wide open passes, trying to make a pass that was mildly covered was impossible. :|

Sheesh, I've lost like my past 6 games, depressing. I need to play Matrix and Luke exclusively. :D

It's not like I know alot about Michigan, or Auburn for that matter. I mostly have been playing with the Alabama playbook, which is straight forward enough. Sometime these option plays work, sometimes they don't :lol

I was wondering the same on Kentucky's QB. 4 or 5 passes, I really wondered where they were going.

Matrix

Ramirez said:

:lol You need to play the Coogs D exclusively. It has nothing to do with me.

Ramirez

Lonestar said:
It's not like I know alot about Michigan, or Auburn for that matter. I mostly have been playing with the Alabama playbook, which is straight forward enough. Sometime these option plays work, sometimes they don't :lol

I was wondering the same on Kentucky's QB. 4 or 5 passes, I really wondered where they were going.

Michigan's D-Line is pretty ferocious with the 2 star players, I couldn't run for squat against Luke, but I could pass, but I was using Ponder, not this Newton bum.

I'm down to play again if anyone wants to go, I need a W.

the league is advancing tomorrow at 4:30 pm, whether DM's game is done or not!

don't forget DM, you owe me your 1st round pick in the madden league. you're welcome!

Ramirez

Time for me to retire! :lol

I can't stop anyone on D. :( People averaging 5-7 yards a carry every game, sigh. I did get a sweet user pick in the RZ though, too bad my offense was terrible as well that game.

gg ramirez, sorry i couldn't give you that W!

it seems when i get some decent runs early the stanford line and fb go into beast mode and i get 5-10 yards a pop. that is what happened here. sometimes they are garbage, and other times they just maul people. doesn't matter if it's home or away either.

stanfords RB reminds me of frank the tank :D

Ramirez

Yea, tell me about it, I ran 4-4, Bear, 4-3...didn't matter, my line was getting pushed back into my LBs pretty much every time. :lol

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
houstons run defense is honestly maybe the worst i have ever seen in videogame football. i have a slow as shit RB and i was busting off 50 yard runs like nothing. i think i had 250 yards on 8 carries.

poor smokey :( maybe you'll get noticed by a bigger school though?

As a season ticket holder to Coog games, I can attest that it is a true reflection of what happened last year at Robertson Stadium on saturdays. I had no idea why opposing teams ever threw the ball at all.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Pst.... Or best coast time if you prefer

The best coast is the one where you DON'T have to wake up at 9am to watch the early football games in the fall. I'll stick to waking up at noon on Saturday and Sunday, thank you.

DMczaf

While I wait, who the fuck is OnTrac? Of course Amazon delays my shipping AND sends it with a meth dealing cover.

Lonestar

Saturday's are easy to figure out.

4 AM: Wake up
5 AM: Wake up again after doozing off from earlier attempt at waking up
6 AM: Hour 1 (of 5) of College Gameday comes on. Watch Erin Andrews participate in a sack race with <insert football player from 1987 college football team)
8 AM: Wake up again, while wondering why you even bothered to attempt getting up earlier to watch the meaningless early hours of College Gameday.
9 AM: Drink upwards of 14 cups of coffee, with donuts from nearest DD/KK/Local Donut Shop. Read Local Newspaper's Sport Section, and the preview of the days games.
10 AM: Sit down and watch Georgia play Vanderbilt (seems like this matchup is on everyone week)
10:03 AM: Find something better to do than watch Georgia and Vandy.
12 PM: Start getting antsy over your teams upcoming game with Division 2 school.
12:01 PM: Remember that they aren't playing a Division 2 school. It's Florida.
12:03 PM: Start Drinking nearest bottle of hard booze
1 PM: Game starts, whooooo
1:30 PM: Game actually starts, Whooooo
During and after the Game: Piss twice your own weight, during commercials.

After this, depending on how the game goes, you're either wonderfully delirious with joy, or you've chewed off your fingers in self hate.

DMczaf

Is there something wrong with the servers? I keep trying to play my game and it says "Download Failure, This game will not count towards your school."

DMczaf said:
Is there something wrong with the servers? I keep trying to play my game and it says "Download Failure, This game will not count towards your school."

That has nothing to do with the dynasty. It's for that stupid represent your school points thing they do. Just ignore it.

Lonestar

Azwethinkweiz said:
That has nothing to do with the dynasty. It's for that stupid represent your school points thing they do. Just ignore it.

This.

The School point system was in the game last year, and was in for the 1st day or 2, but apparently was causing some bugs or something, and they disabled the servers until they could figure it out.

Which means never.

LJ11

I know I shouldn't play random XBL douches but I have, and man these dude are the worst. They're terrible at the fucking game and then just false start you to death until you quit. Scum.

advancing now. things that will change starting week 2:

* i have adjusted the pass blocking sliders for humans up to 55 (from 50)
* i have decrased human pass rush from 45 to 35

please keep me updated on what needs to be tuned as far as sliders go. i will never tune sliders mid-week though. everyone has to play with the same settings for a given week!

p.s. dm why did you restart twice against the CPU? :lol

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
advancing now. things that will change starting week 2:

* i have adjusted the pass blocking sliders for humans up to 55 (from 50)
* i have decrased human pass rush from 45 to 35

please keep me updated on what needs to be tuned as far as sliders go. i will never tune sliders mid-week though. everyone has to play with the same settings for a given week!

p.s. dm why did you restart twice against the CPU? :lol

Not sure if lowering the human pass rush that low is a good idea. Not so much of how it'll effect games between us, but games against CPU. But we'll see.

I'm around now, CB3... :|

Lonestar

CB3 said:
I wont be home for an hour or so

I'll have traded the game in for Bacon Vodka by then :(

:lol @ My starting QB. #142 overall in passing yards.

There's not even that many teams in Division 1 football.

BigAT

Lonestar said:
I'll have traded the game in for Bacon Vodka by then :(

:lol @ My starting QB. #142 overall in passing yards.

There's not even that many teams in Division 1 football.
Backups?

Top Bottom