• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

DMczaf

Somnia said:
DM I can play tomorrow night, but it'll be late. I work till 9 and then I'm seeing a movie at 10:10 (will be going straight to the theater as its a 45 min drive home). So anytime after 12am cst possibly depends how long the movie is. Saturday I'm free anytime after 1030pm CST and then free anytime Sunday.

Hopefully you can pull a late game on fri or saturday :D

I can play late tonight

LukeSmith

Lonestar what's your weekend like? I don't think I can go tonight, could possibly go tomorrow a.m. My gfs family is in town so there's a bunch of required activities I need to work around

i won't change it for this season, but think about if you guys want homefield advantage on or off for next season. some people have said their QB's basically become useless under the pressure against a hostile crowd. i don't mind it but if the group does!

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i won't change it for this season, but think about if you guys want homefield advantage on or off for next season. some people have said their QB's basically become useless under the pressure against a hostile crowd. i don't mind it but if the group does!

I don't mind either way, but I some passes seem way off when under major pressure....like WAY off.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
Lonestar what's your weekend like? I don't think I can go tonight, could possibly go tomorrow a.m. My gfs family is in town so there's a bunch of required activities I need to work around
Just let me know on the AM time. Should be OK, ill be checking up on my uncle sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Lonestar

PAC 10 must not have alot of defense. Their Week 2 Defensive Player of the week, a guy from Stanford, won it.

With a mark of "3 TKLS"

Lonestar said:
PAC 10 must not have alot of defense. Their Week 2 Defensive Player of the week, a guy from Stanford, won it.

With a mark of "3 TKLS"

i can confirm the defense is absent from the pac 10. i probably won it cause everyone else in the conference lost last week to my knowledge :lol

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i can confirm the defense is absent from the pac 10. i probably won it cause everyone else in the conference lost last week to my knowledge :lol

:lol

You should get an addition to your Tag: King Of Scheduling

Lonestar said:
:lol

You should get an addition to your Tag: King Of Scheduling

so you're calling somnia, ucla, and clemson bums!? wow did you hear that guys.... wow

btw, i heard there are a lot of underclassmen leaving early for the NFL in online dynasty. sucks for you losers with top notch talent! although my qb, lb's, and lineman will all probably leave :( that's all i got!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT: "Hey guys looks like homefield advantage is overpowered LOL!"

@ Notre Dame
@ Alabama

:(

CB3 said:
FMT: "Hey guys looks like homefield advantage is overpowered LOL!"

@ Notre Dame
@ Alabama

2265933161_da2c434fb1_o.gif

CB3 said:
Hey i got another recruit to commit on the first call. suck it bitch.

i can't get anyone to commit :lol

i have a few guys visiting for my game against clemson so if i lose this game im pretty much fucked. i can't get 2 star guys to commit even! that's fine though, i'll build my program up to respectable status!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is there a way to see how many recruits have committed? I got a 4 star SS and a 3 Star guy, forgot the position.

CB3 said:
Is there a way to see how many recruits have committed? I got a 4 star SS and a 3 Star guy, forgot the position.

isn't there a top recruiting class button? i thought i saw something on there, maybe it has them ranked to date

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
isn't there a top recruiting class button? i thought i saw something on there, maybe it has them ranked to date

This opens up after a few weeks.

Ramirez

Sigh, same old story, can't stop the run for nothing. I'm also having major issues with the game giving me people on defense that I totally don't expect it to, I have CB sacked within a centimeter, instead of giving me the DL in pursuit, it gives me the LB and I miss an easy INT opportunity because of it. :|

I haven't checked the total run stats for the season, but it seems like every game I play the RBs are averaging 5-6+ per carry, my RB had 7 that game. It seems like even if you stop someone pretty quickly they still fall forward and the game gives them a 3-4 yard gain every time. :lol

Also, USC's DL are more agile than my CBs at defending passes, pretty silly.

Lonestar

God Damn, 5 fumbles. Just miserable. I should have went to sleep!
Julio injured for the game early, just...ugh.

Ramirez

I'm telling you, Michigan's DL is fierce at stopping the run. :lol Luke shut me down and then Lone did the same in a scrim with them.

Lonestar

Ramirez said:
I'm telling you, Michigan's DL is fierce at stopping the run. :lol Luke shut me down and then Lone did the same in a scrim with them.

This is pretty accurate. It felt like playing in practice mode. I can't run very well on my own defense.

I need to find out if I can hit a 52 yard field goal... It was there on a 4 th down late in the game. But I think I might have had a 12 mph wind in my face. Would have tied it 6-6. Instead, went for the 1st down and got it. To fumble on a safe run on the next play. I would have thrown something if that was the first fumble lost, but was more a maniacal laugh, as it was my 4th fumble lost.

gg az

i felt like i controlled that entire game and could've won. fucking 3rd downs turned into sentinel from marvel vs. capcom "mmmmm rocketcatch" and your douchers never dropped it! i still had a chance to win but i missed the tackle on that 3rd and 5-ish :/

on the plus side i can pretty much run whenever i want to, just have to keep the lead. on that pick i completely forgot that it was a slant and then stop in the middle of the field. i had a couple steps on your guy and i thought he would continue, then he stopped for the pick + raging bull TD :lol

Good game, FMT. I stopped using my safety early because the delay was just too long and I kept getting burned on runs. I'm kinda glad you didn't because that got me a first down at the end to seal the victory.

edit: yeah, that pick 6 was great. Cooper was untackleable.

Top Bottom